• Published 12th Feb 2013
  • 1,075 Views, 15 Comments

Snowflame Goes into Ponyville and Does Stuff - KenSES64



Part 3 of the Snowflame in Equestria Series. The title basically says it all.

  • ...
5
 15
 1,075

Story

Snowflame Goes into Ponyville and Does Stuff

By: KenSES64

Bon Bon woke up one morning and rolled out of bed. She made a quick look at the still sleeping aqua-colored unicorn in said bed. Bon Bon gave a soft smile and kissed her marefriend on the cheek before trotting out of their bedroom and into the kitchen where she saw a tall, mostly hairless being, dressed in red and white, staring at the coffee maker.

“Oh, morning Snowflame.” Bon Bon greeted the human, “Getting your coffee for the morning I see.”

“Of course. Snowflame needs Snowflame’s coffee. Coffee is cocaine in liquid form.” Snowflame exclaimed.

“Yeah I know. You say that almost every time you have it.” The candymaker deadpanned, but she wasn’t that annoyed at hearing it again. It had been a few months since Lyra brought the white haired creature to Equestria, and in that time Bon Bon, as well as the rest of Ponyville, have gotten used to the human. She and Lyra even let him stay with them, letting him take what was Lyra’s bedroom before the two mare got together, which Snowflame was partly to thank for that.

The coffee finished and Snowflame grabbed the coffee pot, and chugged the whole thing in a few seconds.

Bon Bon just stared at this, “That can’t be good for you.”

“Meh. It works just as well.” Snowflame said while demonstrating with a small white flame forming in his hand. Now Snowflame is going into town to do stuff. Do you and Lyra want to join Snowflame in doing stuff.”

“Thanks for the offer, but the two of us were going to have a picnic today. So we’ll be busy.”

“Very well. Snowflame shall go by himself.”
______________________________________________________________________________

So the super villain walked throughout the small town of Ponyville, basically doing some people watching, or pony watching in this case.

He stopped when three certain fillies caught his attention, who were doing something with a broken statue.

“I’m trying to force it, but it won’t go.” Apple Bloom said holding what looked like a silver monkey head on a rod.

“The head is backwards.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Try jiggling it around.” Scootaloo suggested.

“The head is backwards.” Sweetie Belle repeated.

“Maybe it’s broken.” Apple Bloom suggested.

“The head is backwards!” Sweetie Belle shouted.

Snowflame walked up to them and asked, “What are you fillies up to?”

They all looked at the human.

“Oh hi Mr. Snowflame.” Apple Bloom greeted, “We’re just trying to get our cutie marks in statue building.”

“Wow are we really that out of ideas?” Scootaloo asked.

“Seems like it.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Well Snowflame is looking for things to do. Do you little fillies want to join Snowflame?” The human asked.

The crusaders looked at each other before Scootaloo shruged saying, “Why not.”
______________________________________________________________________________

So Snowflame and the Cutie Mark Crusaders walked together until they reached a stage in the middle of town.

“Greetings Ponyville!” A voice boomed over the speakers, “Prepare to be amazed, as you witness the return of the one, the only, The Great and Powerful Trixie!”

Then in a cloud of pink smoke a blue unicorn mare with a silver mane, wearing a purple hat and cape appeared. She was smiling until she saw the crowd. “Three? Only three ponies, and whatever the tartarus that thing is came to see my show?” She asked herself.

“Actually we were just walking by.” Sweetie Belle said.

“The Great and Powerful Trixie deserves better than this!” The mare said stomping her hoof. “She might as well not perform.”

“Good.” Said another voice said, grabbing everypony’s attention. From a short distance away there was a blue minotaur standing on the back of a goat. “You are in Iron Will’s place.”

“What are you talking about?” Trixie asked.

“Iron Will went to the Mayor and was given this spot for Iron Will’s seminar.” The minotaur then pulled a piece of posterboard seemingly out of nowhere, that had the words “No Means No!” on it.

“Too bad because, I, The Great and Powerful Trixie, took it first.”

“You were going to not perform. So give Iron Will his stop.”

“No, it’s Trixie’s!”

“It is Iron Will’s. Now move before Iron Will makes you move!”

“Oh for the love of cocaine just kiss already!” Snowflame shouted, making the Crusaders giggle a bit.

“WHAT?!” Both parties shouted in unison.

“You are arguing like an old couple, and really Snowflame wouldn’t be surprised if that ship exists already. Yet what would it be called? Triron? Irixie?”

Trixie looked at Snowflame angered, “As if Trixie would let some oversized steer touch her greatness?”

“What did you just call Iron Will?!” The minotaur shouted.

“An. Oversized. Steer.” Trixie repeated

“Somepony tries to call you less than a bull, show them how you roll!” Iron Will shouted, blowing Trixie back a bit.

“Wow, that was kinda stupid.” Scootaloo said.

“Snowflame agrees.” Said the human.

“Shut up!” Iron Will shouted.

“You think Trixie is afraid of you? The Great and Powerful Trixie slayed an Ursa Major.”
The magical mare gloated.

“No you didn’t.” all three fillies and the one human said together.

“Shut up!” Trixie shouted.

The Crusaders and Snowflame started laughing at the showmare and motivational speaker.

“You laugh at me, I wrath at you!” Iron Will shouted, punching Snowflame in the gut, but it seems to do nothing. Iron Will get a look of worry as Snowflame get an angered look on his painted face.

“SNOWFLAME FEELS NO PAIN!” Snowflame shouts before punching Iron Will right in the face.

The minotaur stumbles backwards before falling onto the same goat who carried him here. The goat the carries away the knocked out Iron Will.

Trixie looks at Snowflame, who had his arms extended, like he was saying “Come at me bro”, and had white flames coming off his arms.

Trixie gulped before stomping her hooves on the ground making a cloud of smoke that cleared shortly after to reveal her running away.

“Wow, that was awesome!” Scootaloo said.

“Really?” Snowflame asked.

“Yeah.” Apple Bloom added, “I don’t think even Big Macintosh would stand up to a minotaur like that.”

“So what do we do now?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Snowflame wants cupcakes! Let us go to the pink pony!” The human exclaimed.
______________________________________________________________________________

So at Sugarcube Corner the group of fillies and one human sat down with their treats. Each crusader were slowly enjoying theirs while Snowflame shoved cupcake after cupcake into his mouth, barely chewing before sallowing.

“And the Snowflame punched him right in the face.” Sweetie Belle told Pinkie Pie.

“Wow, are you okay Snowfy?” The party mare asked.

“Of course. Snowflame had cocaine on his side.” He responded.

“Okie dokie lokie, Want so more cupcakes?” Pinkie asked noticing Snowflame’s empty plate.

“Snowflame would like that. Thanks Pinkie Pie, your cupcakes are one of the reasons you are best pony.”

"Aww, Thanks Snowfy!" Pinkie said before she bounced off with the plate to get more cupcakes.

“Uh, Snowflame you can pay for those right?” Apple Bloom asked.

“Indeed Snowflame can.” He said pulling out a pouch of bits.

“Where did you get that?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“That is Snowflame’s business, and there’s no need to tell the cops or anything.”
______________________________________________________________________________

At the end of the day Snowflame returned home to see Bon Bon putting a picnic basket away.

“How was the picnic?” Snowflame asked his roommate.

“Very nice. Lyra and I mostly cuddled together under a tree. What about you, did you find stuff to do?” The earth pony mare asked.

Snowflame simply answered with, “Yes.”