• Published 8th Feb 2013
  • 1,328 Views, 14 Comments

The Pinkie Parable - TheNarrator



This story is about choice and freedom, possibly, but actually it might be about something else. Either way, you'll find yourself wondering why you bothered reading it in the first place.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,328

???

Good, now there’s something I’d like to show you. But to do that, we have to start from the beginning...

------------------------

This is a very sad story about the death of a pony named Pinkie Pie. She worked for a company that asked her to read letters on a screen every day and try to decipher some sort of deeper meaning behind them. It demanded very little of her, and she had very little to give.

Everyday, she relentlessly kept on reading the letters on her screen. Most of it made absolutely no sense. But on occasion she would get some sort of message. Though this message might be something erroneous like: “Barkskin would be cool.” Most of the time there is no deeper meaning. If you were expecting to find something of that sort here, then you chose the wrong path. The words on your screen right now have absolutely no philosophical implications and were not, in any way, meant to make you think too hard. Now please, stop reading.

THE END 5