• Published 6th Feb 2013
  • 3,636 Views, 18 Comments

For the Love of a Unicorn Mare - Thomlight Sparkle 1



On day Thomas and Luke are with the Autobots helping to fix a teleportation tunnel when they get sucked in and end up in unknown town. As they explore, they meet the Mane ponies and Thomas and Twilight get a feel for each other.

  • ...
14
 18
 3,636

The Climax PT1

"GALITOR! How dare you attack my home! And how dare you try to kill my faithful student with that evil Chrysalis!" said
Celestia sternly. The guards ran for Galitor, but he repelled them with his magic.

"HA! HA! HA! You have sent me away before! But now your Kingdom will be mine!" snarled Galitor, then Celestia tackled him herself, they flew out of the castle and hit the ground. Galitor shot magic rays at Celestia, some hit and some didn't. Galitor then grew 2 times his size. Then he threw his right hoof at Celestia which hit her square in the stomach! Celestia grasped her torso and gasped for breath. Then, Celestia felt a warm liquid slowly running down the side of her mouth. She raised a hoof and wiped it off to see what it was.
Blood.
Celestia’s condition was worse than she feared. If she lost, her ponies would lose hope and all of Equestria would fall under Galitor's command! Celestia would have none of it. She gathered her strength, and falcon- punched Galitor in the face, he landed on his back and felt his mouth bleeding. But he got back up and shot more magic rays at Celestia. While the alicorn managed to dodge most of them, some of Galitor’s blows landed on her. The force of power Galitor inflicted upon Celestia was brutal. The normally invulnerable deity had never felt such pain before. Then she shot magic rays at him, which hit him. But he then saw something to make it so Celestia couldn't fight anymore, one of the castle towers that was directly above Celestia. Galitor fired at the tower. A good portion of it was blown out from the blast. Galitor fired again, but this time a little higher. His second shot hit directly above the first, creating a massive gap in the tower. The unbalanced mass and weight of the tower began to take effect, and it slowly tilted in Celestia’s direction. Finally, the tower broke in half, fell over, and landed on top of Celestia. Then some other old villain walked up, Discord. Galitor had brought him back before he attacked Celestia. Discord Then picked up the crumbled tower and there lay Celestia, lying on her side, unconscious. Then Galitor aimed his horn at the helpless Celestia, he was about to shot one magic ray at her when he felt a huge blast hit him. then Discord was hit by a sharp blast too. Galitor looked to the side and saw who hit them. It was Thomas! Thomas was ready for battle with the whole team by his side. The Autobots, WALL-E, EVE, his friends, The Mane Six, Shining Armor, Cadance, and The Trainbots. Then Galitor's army walked up behind him. "Equsetria will be ours! You will never defeat Emperor Galitor and Discord!" The evil Emperor said.

"If it's a battle you want, then a battle you'll get! Everyone! Trainbots! Autobots! KILL THEM ALL!" said Thomas.

Charge!” yelled Optimus, then everyone charged at Galitor's army. Then Galitor's army charged at them. When they came together everyone began to fight each other. The robots while using their weapons against the evil ponies like, energy swords, ion blasters, shotguns, plasma guns, lasers, and a lot more! Finn McMissile had deployed his guns and he was shooting the evil ponies. The Skarloey engines while shooting the evil ponies as well, but Rusty was using his missile launcher. Then something caught Peter Sam, Sir Handel, and Duncan's eye, the Cutie Mark Crusaders were being chased by a troop of the evil ponies. Then they chuffed over and soon were by the fillies' side.

"JUMP IN OUR CABS! COME ON! COME ON!" Duncan called to the CMC, Apple Bloom jumped into Peter Sam, Sweetie Belle jumped into Sir Handel, and Scootaloo jumped into Duncan. Back with the battle, the evil ponies were still fighting. Half of the army was defeated but there was still some to fight. Thomas turned to Galitor, who very angry now.

"GALITOR!" yelled Thomas, Galitor spread his wings and flew towards Thomas.Thomas jumped up, and grabbed Galitor's hind legs. They both flew around Canterlot then landed on the ground. Galitor was not going to be beaten.

"You fight for the weak Celestia, so you will die with her!" Galitor snarled and then he pointed his horn at Thomas, but Thomas got up, pulled out his ion blaster and shot Galitor. Galitor flew back but he got back up and fired a magic ray at Thomas, who was thrown back. Galitor and Thomas were now facing each other. Thomas pulled out his shotguns while Galitor's horn began to glow intensely. Discord was right behind Thomas and was ready to jump at him but then James and Percy jumped on him. Discord flew forward and got up and turned to Percy and James.

Then he chuckled and said, "Well look's like this blue tank engine has some allies too, but you'll never defeat Discord, Spirit of Chaos!"

"We shall see, but one thing's for sure." said James deploying his plasma gun.

"You and that evil emperor will not rule Equestria!" said Percy who pulled out his energy ax and his energy mace, then he and James charged at Discord. Then now there was battle between Percy, James, and Discord. The Mane Six ran up to back up Percy and James. They distracted Discord, so James and Percy could fight him. Back with Thomas and Galitor, Thomas charged at Galitor, but Galitor shot a magic ray at Thomas who was knocked down. Galitor cackled and then aimed his horn at Thomas but then Optimus jumped at him and began to fight the evil emperor then he felt magic rays hitting him. He looked up to the sky and saw Princess Luna and an armada of her guards soaring in to join the battle. He was being over powered as Luna and her army swarmed over the emperor and helped Optimus fight Galitor. Luna approached the blue tank engine and then Spongebob, Finn, and Skarloey came up.

“Well, talk about good timing,” Luna said, “How fares the battle?”

"It's all in good time Luna, but Discord's come back too." said Thomas

Luna looked around. “Wait, where is Celestia? Where is my sister?”

Elsewhere…

Percy and Jame were still fighting the evil Draconequus, and then Shining Armor shot a magic ray at Discord.

"Take that you ruffian!" said Rarity.

Percy, James, and Discord walked up on a bridge. "You may be strong! But I can still defeat you!" snarled Discord, Percy swung his ax at Discord, but the Draconequus blocked each of Percy's swings. Discord grabbed Percy's ax and pulled it out of his right hand, and then he picked up a metal pole and stuck in Percy's left shoulder and tore off his left arm! The Mane Six watched in horror as Percy's arm fell to the ground.

"Oh no!" said Cadance.

"The poor dear!" said Rarity. Then Discord shoved Percy to the ground and swung the pole at James which knocked him to the ground. "James darling! Are you okay?!" cried Rarity running up to James.

"Yeah, but I've had better." answered James.

"Now, time to kill you ponies! Starting with the kind shy one!" snarled discord, then he picked up a huge rocked and was about to drop it on Fluttershy who standing in her place scared. But then Discord then felt at blast at his left side. It was Edward! He was running up to the Draconequus shooting him with his shotgun/sword. Then Edward came up to discord and grabbed him.

With all his strength, Edward threw Discord at one side of the bridge. "You leave that poor creature alone!" yelled Edward, and he was punching Discord all over his body. The other ponies watched in awe.

"That is one kind engine!" said Fluttershy. "As kind as me!" she added. Edward then pulled out his proton blaster and began firing at Discord. Discord tried to fight back but Edward was too much for him.

"Attaboy Edward!" said Applejack.

"Go for the knockout!" yelled Rainbow with excitement!

Edward then swung his left leg and falcon-kicked Discord in the face which knocked out some of his teeth. James got back up and began firing his plasma gun at Discord. Three of Galitor's giant ponies began running towards them to help Discord, but then Mater jumped in and karate fought the ponies then he threw them towards the others. Bumble Bee came in and shot two of the giant ponies killing them. Then Percy got back up and looked to the last giant pony and said, "Now it's my turn!" Then Percy picked up his ax and swung it at the evil pony which fell to the ground, then Percy stuck his ax in the pony's head and tore it off, then Percy dropped it on the ground.

Discord was now really mad, "You think you can defeat Discord! Well think again, I will win!" he snarled, but Edward snuck up behind him and stuck his shotgun/sword in his chest. Discord yelled in pain as Edward lifted him off the ground.

"You're so weak!' said Edward, then he cocked his shotgun and fired! The ponies gasped from seeing Discord being shot. Edward pulled out his shotgun and Discord tumbled to the ground. The ponies walked up to him and Discord said, "No, I'm the spirit of chaos, but I've been defeated. I'll be back." Then Discord eyes closed and he passed away.

"That's the end of Discord." said Twilight. Percy, James, and Bumble Bee walked up to Discord's dead body. Then they remembered Galitor so they began to run to Thomas. Before she joined her friends, Rarity picked up Percy's left arm with her magic and joined her friends.

Author's Note:

If you're confused about Edward's shotgun/sword, just to note. It's based on Megatron's gun from Transformers Revenge of the Fallen and Discord's death is based on how Optimus died in Revenge of the Fallen just watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3FjaY-NoKs&list=LL8iTbswRBPQh65WCUuv1vKQ.