• Published 6th Feb 2013
  • 3,635 Views, 18 Comments

For the Love of a Unicorn Mare - Thomlight Sparkle 1



On day Thomas and Luke are with the Autobots helping to fix a teleportation tunnel when they get sucked in and end up in unknown town. As they explore, they meet the Mane ponies and Thomas and Twilight get a feel for each other.

  • ...
14
 18
 3,635

The Wedding and ending

So wedding preparations began. Applejack made the food with Mater, Pinkie organized the party with Charlie, Fluttershy got a bird chorus for the wedding march with Edward, Rarity made the outfits with James, Spongebob and everyone else got the best part ready. Then the day of the wedding took place, Thomas stood in front. Since he was a tank engine he couldn't wear clothes, but Rarity had created a beautiful blue glittery bow tie that stood upon his front. Percy stood next to Thomas, Rarity made him a green glittery bow tie and nice green top hat. then the wedding march started. Thomas looked forward and saw Twilight approaching, she was dressed in a beautiful blue dress like the one she wore at the Gala, with diamond shoes, and a star-shaped hair clip. All of the engines gasped with amazement. Twilight then walked up next to Thomas.

Then Celestia stand in between them and said, "Dear mares, stallions, engines and everyone else. We are gathered here today to witness the union of two hearts, Thomas the tank engine and Twilight Sparkle. Their hearts are overflowing with love for the other, and the strength of their commitment is clear,” said the Princess, now turning to Twilight. "Twilight, do you take Thomas to be your most chaste spouse?"

"I do."

"Thomas, do you take Twilight Sparkle to be your most chaste spouse?" Thomas looked upon everyone else then he looked at Twilight. "Yes."

"Luke, may I have the rings?" said Celestia, Luke chuffed forward with the rings on a small flatcar. Then Celestia's horn lit up and she picked up the rings. She place one on Twilight's horn and the other on Thomas' middle lamp iron. "Then it is my great pleasure to pronounce this couple Tank engine and Mare!" said Celestia, that was WALL-E's cue. Then he drove forward and pressed the play button on his recorder, then it started playing "It only takes a Moment" as it played, Twilight get up on Thomas' running plate and kissed him on the cheek, as she did Cadance stepped forward, then two small pink hearts shot out of her horn and went into Thomas and Twilight. Then all the engines whistled in delight as the ponies cheered. Percy's eyes teared up tears of joy.

At the party everyone was having a great time, then Optimus grabbed a giant microphone and said, "Everyone, thank you for coming here tonight and now, I Optimus Prime would now like to present tonight song. The ed, Courage, and a few others started the band and EVE threw Spongebob a microphone.

Then Spongebob turned it on and began to sing "You've got a Friend in Me" in a awesome singing voice,

"You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
Just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

Everyone else made a crowd in front of the stage watching Spongebob sing, then Percy stood near Thomas and Twilight who were dancing, to Spongebob's song. Optimus walked up to Percy and said, "Hey Percy, you worried?"

"About Thomas and Twilight? NAH! It'll be fun!" said Percy, then Thomas, Twilight, the Princesses, Shining Armor, and Cadance walked.

"Of course it will!" said Shining Armor.

"I'm proud of my faithful student and Thomas!" said Celestia.

"As am I!" added Luna.

"Now we have a new relative in the family!" said Cadance.

"Besides we'll always be together as it is. For infinity and beyond!" said Percy. Spongebob continued to sing as everyone at the party watched and danced. And as Thomas, Percy, Optimus, the princesses, Shining Armor, Cadance watched happily.

You're gonna see
It's our destiny
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me................

Spongebob finished then he did fancy trick with the microphone and said, "YEAH!"

The End

Comments ( 13 )

The perfect way to show the love and bond between Thomas and Twilight Sparkle.

Comment posted by JS101 deleted Feb 26th, 2018

6524901 Thanks and I'm in the middle of thinking of a sequel

Comment posted by JS101 deleted Feb 26th, 2018
Comment posted by JS101 deleted Feb 26th, 2018
Comment posted by JS101 deleted Feb 26th, 2018

6615792 Actually I already had an idea for the sequal

4203518 railmaster is that picture from enterprisingengine93?

not bad,a whole wagon full of different characters, but that the kind of thing i like. I'm looking forward to reading more from you. :yay:

Omg I'm crying 😭😭😭

This may just be one of the best or one of the worst things I’ve ever seen…and I’m kinda leaning more towards the former.

Not to sound mean, but this series is so weird, so strange, and so incomprehensible, that I kinda love it.

I mean, where else will you see Thomas the tank engine, Twilight Sparkle, Optimus Prime, SpongeBob SquarePants, Mater the Tow Truck, and Wall-E all in the same series?

11544183
Well, this story was written back in my older days when my writing skills were still kinda new. In other words, this was more of a trial run for better stories. Looking back, it wasn't my best one.

Login or register to comment