• Published 6th Feb 2013
  • 3,636 Views, 18 Comments

For the Love of a Unicorn Mare - Thomlight Sparkle 1



On day Thomas and Luke are with the Autobots helping to fix a teleportation tunnel when they get sucked in and end up in unknown town. As they explore, they meet the Mane ponies and Thomas and Twilight get a feel for each other.

  • ...
14
 18
 3,636

New Evil Raises/ Thomas saves Twilight

The next morning, Thomas was awake when the sun was up. He let out a yawn and went in Twilight's library.

"Good morning Thomas!"

"Good Morning Twilight! What are doing?"

"I'm just trying to make a potion that will cure all kinds of sicknesses." Twilight answered, then after looking in her guide book, she realized something. "But I just need to pick up some ingredients on the mountain side."

"Alright, just be careful." said Thomas, then Twilight strapped on her saddle bags and left. After a few minutes Thomas heard Luke calling for him. He came outside and there was Shining Armor, Cadance and Princess Celestia. Celestia walked up to Thomas and smiled.

"Hello again, I have good news for Thomas. Last night Luna saw another white light and some figures land in the Everfree Forest. They must be your friends! So I came all this way to tell you personally." Thomas smiled, his friends found him! He whistled in delight from the thought. But then as he whistled, something caught his eye. A whole bunch of black ponies with red eyes charging to them! Quickly, Thomas reversed back and turned to the black ponies and he deployed his gatling guns. When the red eyed ponies were just a few feet from them, he fired! The red-eyed ponies were hit! The rest of the Mane six ran up. "Dear subjects, he has risen!" Celestia said sternly.

"Who's risen?" asked Thomas.

"The evil Emperor Galitor! A long time ago he had come to Equestria, to take over. But me and Luna defeated him with the Elements of Harmony. But the legend has it, that later in the future he'd rise again! But this time, it'll take more than the Elements of Harmony to defeat him. For now he has an army!" replied Celestia. Thomas was now shocked! His new friends needed him now, he knew he had to help. Because he was a transforming robot, made for fighting.

Then He transformed in robot mode and looked to Celestia and said, "I'll help you all the way! For I am OpThomas Prime!" Then he remembered something, "Princess! Twilight just went to the mountain side to get something for her potion!"

Celestia looked to the mountains and said, "I bet Galitor will have some of his army up there! Let's go!" And with that everyone went for the mountain.

Up on the mountain, Twilight had just finished finding the ingredients. She placed them in her saddle bag and started for home. As she walked down the path, she saw some Galitor's army, 3 giant ones! That Galitor and Queen Chrysalis stood in front.

"That's her! That's Twilight Sparkle!" said Chrysalis.

"Ah, she's just like you described her! Men! GET HER!" said Galitor.

"I shall also go along, I wanna make sure Twilight is gone!" said Chrysalis. Twilight ran as fast as her hooves could carry her. Then she looked back at the red-eyed ponies chasing her. But she didn't know that she was reaching the edge of the cliff. Then she noticed too late and fell over the edge. Luckily her tail caught on a branch, but she was just above a 700ft drop. She looked up and saw the red-eyed ponies and Chrysalis looking down at her.

"HELP! HELP! HELP!!!!!" Twilight called out, then the Mane six, Shining Armor, Cadance, Thomas, Luke, and Celestia rounded the corner on the other hill, and looked to see Twilight dangling from the cliff. Then they saw the red-eyed ponies and Chrysalis.

"It's Chrysalis! She's back!" said Shining Armor.

"Which one is she?" asked Thomas.

"The one with the blue hair and insect wings!" said Celestia. Then Chrysalis' horn began to glow, the other ponies knew that Chrysalis would try to kill Twilight!!

"SOMEPONY DO SOMETHING!" yelled Pinkie.

"I'll get her!" said Thomas then he jumped up and transformed back into train mode, activated his flight pack and flew to the other cliff. Everypony else watched in amazement.

"HELP! HELP!! HELP! SOMEPONY! ANYPONY! HELP ME!!!!! Twilight yelled at the top of her lungs. Chrysalis was just about to break the branch holding her when Thomas flew in. He transformed back into robot mode, then grabbed Chrysalis and the red-eyed ponies. When they landed on the ground, Thomas pulled out his two shotguns made from his coaches, Annie and Clarable. Then he shot the red-eyed ponies which were vaporized. Then Chrysalis grew to Thomas' size.

She stood right in front of him and said, "Well, well, well. A transforming tank engine! You must be Twilight Sparkle's friend. But why do you help her? You're just a tank engine!"

"Because a good friend of mine taught me freedom is everyone's right! Fight me instead! I can take you on!" said a battle-ready Thomas.

"If you say so!" said Chrysalis, then she jumped at Thomas who was knocked down. then she began blasting magic rays at Thomas, but he avoided every shot. Then she charged at him, but Thomas moved out of the way went behind a huge rock. Then he stuck out his energy sword in his right forearm and when Chrysalis came up to him, he swung his sword at her. Which hit her in the side of the chest. Then when he and her were out in the open all the other ponies watched in awe as he fought the changeling. Thomas stabbed his sword in Chrysalis' left back leg, then her the left side of her back, and then in her shoulder. Then he punched her in the face. But then Chrysalis tried to hit Thomas her magic again, but then Thomas grabbed her horn and made her shoot herself! Then he pulled out his ion blaster and shot Chrysalis in the chest! After one minute, Chrysalis flew to ground and passed away.

"I rise, you fall." said Thomas.

But as Thomas was fighting Chrysalis, the branch holding Twilight began to crack. Twilight felt the branch lurch down as it cracked again.

"Thomas! HELP ME!" she cried, then the the branch holding her broke!

"TWILY!"

"NO!"

Twilight screamed as she fell, then Thomas flew down and grabbed her by the tail. Then he flew to the her library with everyone else following and he set her on the ground. Then he transformed back into a tank engine. He looked in front and saw the others cheering for him.

"WOW! THAT WAS SO AWESOME!" said Rainbow.

"Thomas, you saved my life!" said Twilight. Then she jumped up and hugged him, Thomas' cheeks grew a bright red.

"Well done good tank engine! I'm very proud of you!" said Celestia.

"That was very brave of you Thomas." said Cadance.

"Thank you for saving my sister Thomas!" said Shining Armor, then he joined the hug. Thomas' cheeks grew even more red.