• Published 6th Feb 2013
  • 3,636 Views, 18 Comments

For the Love of a Unicorn Mare - Thomlight Sparkle 1



On day Thomas and Luke are with the Autobots helping to fix a teleportation tunnel when they get sucked in and end up in unknown town. As they explore, they meet the Mane ponies and Thomas and Twilight get a feel for each other.

  • ...
14
 18
 3,636

Introduction

At the castle, Thomas was on the floor, while Luke was on a small table. The two princesses were standing next to them. Then Luna's horn began to glow and then she placed it on the wren's boiler. Then after a minute Luke began to awake. He opened his eyes and saw what was standing before him. The new figures made him jump.

"Ah! Who are you?! Where am I?!" Luke said. Then Princess Celestia's horn began to glow and she flew up onto Thomas' chest then stuck her horn in it. Then one minute later Thomas opened his eyes and leaned up holding his head. Then he transformed began into a tank engine. The ponies stood in their places with wide open mouths and eyes. then he saw Luke on the table, Then he drove forward to Luke.

"Luke, are you okay? Thomas asked. Luke turned towards Thomas and replied,

"Yeah, I'm okay. How are you?" Luke answered.

"Oh! The word Luke is the wren's name!" exclaimed Twilight, Thomas was surprised, but then he remembered that Luke had his name painted on the side of him. Then Celestia walked up to Thomas with a suspicious look on her face, then she smiled.

"Hello, good tank engine. Welcome to Equestria!" said Celestia. Thomas couldn't speak, he was confused, then he saw the crown upon Celestia's head. He then realized that he was facing a princess!

Then he plucked up courage then spoke, "Hello, I'm Thomas. Who are you? he said.

"I'm Princess Celestia. It's nice to meet you, and your friend Luke." said Celestia, then Luna walked up to Thomas.

"I'm Princess Luna, the sister of Celestia. said Luna.

Twilight was next to speak, "My name is Twilight Sparkle. Girls, if you would be so kind?”

The ponies began individually introducing themselves to the engines.

“My name’s Pinkie Pie!”

“The one n’ only Rainbow Dash!”

“Ah’m Applejack!”

“I am Rarity, the pleasure is mine.”

“I-I’m…Fluttershy.”

"Shining Armor, at your service."

"I'm Princess Cadance."

Luke was still not ready to speak, then he deployed his guns in case if anyone wanted to get rough with him. The guards were ready to defend the Princess.

"Luke! It's okay, they don't look like they wanna hurts us, they would've done that already. Put your guns away, before you hurt someone." said Thomas. Luke then put away his guns. "Sorry about that, Luke's a bit shy around others."

"It's alright, I can understand. said Celestia. "Also how did you turn form a robot to a tank engine?"

"Well, it's a long story. A while ago I was turned into a transforming robot by a good friend of mine, and Luke got his guns form another friend of mine, that's a British spy." Thomas answered.

"Do trains from where you come from talk as well?" asked Rainbow.

"Yes, along with cars, trucks, and others." Thomas answered.

"How did you get here?" asked Shining Armor.

"Well, in the place where me and Luke are from, we were fixing a teleportation tunnel, but then something went wrong. Me and Luke got sucked in and we were teleported here." Thomas then said.

After that Luke felt better then he spoke, "Hello, I'm sorry I didn't speak. I didn't know you were friendly, but it's nice to meet you."

"I know my friends will find someway to get to us." said Thomas.

"I hope they will too, but you're welcome to stay here until then." said Celestia.

"You're welcome to stay with me, I'm sure we can build a small shed for you and Luke next to my house." said Twilight.

"Thank you Twilight." said Thomas.

"Guards please escort our new guests to Ponyville." said Celestia "Shining Armor if you would do the honors."

"Of course Princess. Men! Put a perimeter around our new guests!" said Shining Armor.

"Yes sir!" said one of the guards. Then the Mane six, Shining Armor, Cadance, the guards, and the engines set off.
Once they were in Ponyville, Thomas thanked the guards who nodded and went back to the castle. Then after two hours the shed was built. Luke and Thomas backed in and went into a nice snooze. With that, the ponies quietly left them in peace.