• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 538 Views, 36 Comments

The Pegasus With The Arm - Claw_Cannon



Nevar is a lonely man who only finds comfort in gaming, even though he has born without out his left arm, but what happens when his gamer life turns upside down when he is sucked into equestria

  • ...
49
 36
 538

Chapter 2-Destinies Collide

Ten hours after Nevar was ponified, Luna was at the palace.

“HAHA TAKE THAT YOU VILLAIN! YOU WILL NO LONGER TAKE AWAY THE FOOD OF THE POOR INNOCENT VILLAGERS OF RETSAM!” Luna triumphantly yells in her royal canterlot voice, nearly making everypony cover their ears with fright, as she plays her new game “Destinies Collide”

Princess Celestia walks into her room.

“Sister I have news. It looks like we have yet another gamer in Equestria by the name of Claw Cannon." Celestia didn't seem all that amused but she thought that it was good, "He currently needs a place to stay so I-.”Celestia says to her sister.

“Ugh, not now sis I'm trying to beat this new guy that popped out in the middle of the forest challenging me to a duel!” Luna replied as she was still engrossed in her game,“Ugh why is this guy so hard to beat!”

“Yes, um about that... You see the new pony is actually-”

“Not now sis trying to fight here!”

“But the new pony is actually tha-”

Luna abruptly turns around, “What is it about this new pony that makes him so special sis, huh?! What's so special about him?!” she cried out her voice rising.

The screen flashes "Your destiny has been cut short" with a loud wah-wah-waaaaah.

Luna turns around toward the screen then turns around to face Celestia, “See what you made me do? Now I have to start all over again! Ugh thanks a lot Celestia!”

In the distance, the sounds of clashing swords could be heard from down below Luna's feet. The sound almost sounds like it's coming from right under hers!

“Yeah about that guy you were fighting,” Celestia started,“That was him. The guy in the guest room down stair-” She was immediately cut off as Princess Luna flew past her through the corridors to give this new pony a piece of her mind.

Down below, Nevar was playing Destinies Collide in his canterlot suite.

“Wow I can't believe they actually have internet, power, AND computers in this world of ponies heheh.” Nevar says to himself as he plays Destinies Collide, “I wonder why that other player stopped moving all of a sudden? Maybe they went AFK? Oh well at least I get more XP”

*BOOM*

The doors swing open and slam as an extremely angry Princess Luna flies in.

In her Royal Canterlot Voice “How dare thee treat thy foe so unfairly in the midst of a duel of skill!”

“Wha? Huh what do you mean Princess uhh-” Nevar says, obviously startled by the sudden intrusion.

“Thoughest call me Luna Princess of the NIGHT you ungrateful whelp and-”

Suddenly Nevar abruptly jumps and flips around the room for no reason, hangs upside down from a hook in the ceiling to place his claw on her forehead and starts draining the rage right out of her, calming her down in the process.

She blinks, “What happened?” Luna says conscious but very confused, “One minute I was gonna strike you down and then you just took away all my anger and then-”

“That's what I can do with my arm, drain ponies rage right out of them recharging my arm in the process.”Nevar says calmly, “And I'm sorry about taking your characters life, although the name 'Lunar_Princess' should've made me realize that you were the actual princess in Canterlo-” He was stopped by Princess Luna's hoof stopping him from talking some more.

“I can see that you mean no harm you only doing what a normal gamer would do, seize the opportunity and go for it.”

“It's no problem, I can simply return the items you had when I killed your character, and the gold for helping my city,” Nevar replies, “By the way the names Claw Cannon, Princess.”

“I have an idea Claw Cannon,” Luna says back to him, “Why don't we form a party in-game and see what adventures we can find together?”

“Uhhmmm sure, say sunset tomorrow?”He says sticking his claw arm out rather sheepishly.

“Commenda-Uh I mean yes. We will create the party tomorrow at sunset and start our adventures.” Luna says pondering whether she should take the extended metal contraption and shake it.

“Come on Princess I won't bite. I promise.” Nevar gives her a sheepish smile.

“Please call me Luna and deal.”

“So see you tomorrow right Luna?” Nevar queries.

“Y-y-yes tomorrow at sunset. No later.”

“Well ok, sooo umm shouldn't you be going back to your room now?”

“Y-yes of course... um seeya later Claw.”

“Yeah seeya”

Princess Luna trots out of the room, and quietly closes the doors.

That was weird Nevar thinks to himself.

Author's Note:

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yes My new chapter Already up I just got the idea about gamer luna so I thought why not and so here it is
Thanks for the feedback and hope to drain your rage
again need some newer catchphrases
Peace

EDITOR'S NOTE: SO MANY EDITS. Well, hope to see you all soon~