• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 397 Views, 10 Comments

Zombie Equestria - JimmyBen



Well, its a somewhat average day, average life, until something a little out of the ordinary happens; a zombie invasion. Now an unlikely hero must travel across equestrian seeking shelter, while meeting some people on the way.

  • ...
6
 10
 397

The Beginning

This is my story i made up sitting in my basement playing fallout 3, enjoy

It was about 6 am when i finally awoke, it was warm, the room was dark, the sun was still low, barely a sliver of light entered. I finally got up from my bed, i guess i better get to work i thought to myself, i was just a contruction person, building, making, reparing, blah blah blah. I got dressed, normal blue jeans, a short sleeve dark blue shirt, a pair of tennis shoes, and i was out the door, the sun finally showed itself, i thought to myself, Celestia must be getting lazy.
Oh were are my manners, my name is Chase, and here is my story to you. I was born, somewhere, I'm not sure, i was an orphan for almost my entire life, when i was 2 my parents were killed due to a plague that hit my town, everyone but a handful died. I was one of the lucky ones, i was adopted when i was 6, by a rich family, i was used pretty much as an unpaid servant, cleaning cooking all that, until finally i was 12, i ran away, never to look back. I found my way to a new home, a better one, i can't recall who she was, but she was more of a mom than anyone i had ever met, until that fateful day.

I was in the back yard, helping her with her home garden, i was 15, and as happy as could be, and then they came, a pair of delinquents, they called themselves the darksiders, stupid right, there business was to basically steal from people, we had dealt with them in the past, but this time it was different, they immediately took out a knife and went for the women, i intercepted and knocked the weapon out of his hand. After a brief struggle, his partner came up behind and held me, then that did it, they slit her throat in front of me, they then took the knife and stabbed me in the chest and dumped my body, how i lived ill never know, but eventually someone found me and took me to a hospital, after they figured out i was an orphan they sent me to the nearest orphanage. Another 2 years went by, and no one would adopt me, the orphanage closed, and no one bothered with me, i was 17, no one wanted to adopt a 17 year old, i was homeless for another year, until i happened across this town, appleloosa, long story short, i got a job, an apartment, and I'm trying to make a life for myself, I'm now 20 years old, and i have a job as a construction worker, decent wages, i wasn't scraping by or anything, but you know how it goes, trouble likes to find the ones who already have a hard time. What i mean is i was layer off, fired, i could only afford my apartment for a couple more days, well you probably know the blow that gave to me, i was lost again, i went for a walk through the shopping square to clear my head, and thats when life decided to be a b*tch.

The first thing i heard was screaming, then everyone started running, it was complete chaos, i eventually just started running with the crowd, i tripped and fell, luckely, i was spared being trampled, then, i looked up, and i saw it, standing 10 feet away, was the worst thing i had ever seen, it was a, body, a dead body, a damn zombie, but thats impossible. in a heartbeat it was on me, i beat its head until it stumbled back, i ran for my life, it chased me down an alley, there was another, down another alley, theres another, i ran, a hoard following me, i noticed that i was the only person on the street, and all the zombies were after me, i saw the train at the station taking off, i sprinted as fast as i could, the train was already going to fast, but in a desperate attempt, jumped at it anyway, barley able to, i took hold of a bar just there, my feet painfully being dragged behind me. I pulled myself in the cart and relaxed, i was tired, why was i so tired, I'm gonna just skip this part, but heres the short version, i woke up halfway to canterlot, met some survivors on the train, we talked teamed up, and decided on a plan, get to canterlot, thats it, just get there, the survivors were a man and a women about my age, Carl (yep) and Scarlet.

We approached the capital of the country, or continent, one of the two, and we hit a speed bump in our plan, we had no idea how to stop a plan,"how are we stopping this thing anyway" i asked nervously, and thats when i knew we were in trouble, as we rolled at top speed toward the station, another problem, this was the final stop on this line, we were gonna crash. After some short discussion, we decided to just do the most bada** thing possible, jump into some bushes while going on a train high speed while coincidentally carrying 4000lb of gunpowder, after the awesome fire light show, we made our way to the nearest house and made camp.

The leader of the group was Carl, i was just an extra hand, we set camp and slept, we took shifts of watching for zombies, carl was first, me then Scarlet and so on, well, when good things happen, bad luck was around the corner, as we were roaming the streets heading toward the castle, as we had agreed upon, we were separated by a hoard of zombies, we ran to the nearest open door, but some zombies cut me off, i ran to an ally, were i tripped and dislocated my left arm, they swarmed me, i screamed in agony as i struggled to push them away, i swear i was just moments away from being bit, but something came over me, and i was able to push them off.

I managed to pull myself into hardware store, after blocking the door, i pulled myself in a few feet and passed out, after at least 3 hours of sleeping, i finally awoke, a few painful pushes and pulled, and i popped my arm back into its socket, i took inventory of the shop and took action, a wooden bat, some saw blades, a little ingenuity, a saw bladed bat, sweet. I took to the roofs, jumping roof to roof, until i land on a building with a faulty roof, i fell only a few seconds, but it hurt, after regaining my balance i decided to go downstairs, there i found a zombie banging on a door, after bashing its head with my bat, i knocked on the door. A faint sound came from inside, i opened it slowly, and saw her, she had a gray sweater and a pair of black sweat pants, her hair was long and blond, and her eyes looked as if they crossed, i asked here name, she quietly answered, "Derpy".

I hope you enjoyed, i might work on this more tomorrow, only if i get some good feedback, thanks for reading bye.

Author's Note:

Im sorry if this chapter is boring, i kinda rushed through the begging to just get to the story, so please dont bash my knee-caps. And I just realized that I made an error with the story line, im going to have to go back through the whole damn story to fix it.