• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 552 Views, 41 Comments

The Vengeful New Comer - shadowmane229



A new comer named Shadow Mane travels to Ponyville to make some friends, he meets a mare named Violet Luminescence, He thinks she has no interest in him, or does she...?

  • ...
30
 41
 552

Chapter 1: The Arrival

"Hm...this place does seem...happy..." the mysterious colt said, he had black fur, a black mane, a black tail, and bat-like wings, Pinkie Pie was strolling along when she saw him. "EEP!" Pinkie Pie shrieked. "Hi, my name is---" Pinkie Pie zipped off. "...Shadow Mane..." Shadow Mane said sorrowfully, he strolled around, every pony was staring at him, or was too scared to stare at him, he met twilight, he walked over to introduce himself. "Hello, my name's Shadow Mane." Shadow Mane introduced, she was glaring at him, "Hello...my name is TWILIGHT SPARKLE" twilight said angrily, Shadow cocked his head in confusion, he walked off, he saw a mare, a mare with charm if you may, her name was Violet Luminescence, Shadow blushed and his gem attached to his chest turned pink.

but it wasn't long after she blushed at a pony zombie slayer, she just had a minor crush on the slayer but HE didn't know that, Shadow walked off sadly, Violet saw Shadow and blushed like crazy. Shadow bought a house but sat on the couch. "So much for a first day..." Shadow said sadly, he heard evil female laughter, he turned around.

IT CAN'T BE! Shadow mentally exclaimed, it was none other than Queen Chrysalis! she was presumed vanquished, but no, they only THOUGHT that. "why the long scared face?" Queen Chrysalis asked. "the sad or scared facial expression?" Shadow asked. "the sad expression" Queen Chrysalis confirmed. "well, so far no one likes me...at ALL" Shadow answered. "join me then...i say if they don't like you MAKE them like you" Queen Chrysalis persuaded. "Hm...i guess it wouldn't hurt" Shadow said. he chuckled evilly, which turned into an evil laughter...