• Published 23rd Feb 2012
  • 791 Views, 5 Comments

Rainbows Obsession - Fry

  • ...
 5
 791

Terror at 1 and a 1/2 Hoof

''Happy Happy Happy Thought Happy thoughts!!!'' Spoke Dashie in herself.
Her sanity was completely gone.
She gallops into the Pony-village and looked eyetwitching around her.

Suddenly Rainbow saw in a twitch Dr whooves in his newest invention : The Car.
She saw That ''CAR'' in once of the videogames from the PonyGamer 730.
She always wanted to drive one in real life,but yeah who else had ever made or drived a ....''Car''.

Flashes of memory lanced through her head.

''Rainbow,come to sense...Control yourself!''
Her mind was speaking to her.
This wasn't healthy. Her mind was slowly breaking under the horrors of her subconscious Game Obsessesd mind, that what nopony should ever even have the slightest thought about what happened to Pinkie.
Her sanity had almost convinced her that she must stop this madness,but her Insanity took over again and kicked her sanity out of her brain.

Steal It,Steal His Car!

Dash hesitated. Part of her wanted to scream again. Another, to fly away. But yet another, considered the request.

Take the Car.Or Do you want to go... Game Over.

Her mind was a maelstrom of conflicting thoughts, the pegasus feeling sick to her stomach, weak in the knees, the beat of her own heart pounding within her head.
The sound of an Train's Floot was screaming in her ears. Louder and louder.

Steal The Car!.

She stared at Doctor Whooves which was coming closer and closer with his car.
She bites her lip,still tried to reason.The sound of the floot screams louder in her ears. Rainbow could not concentrate on the things around her.

Do it. Steal The Car!!!.

Tears streamed down her face, the last frayed strands of her sanity knew what was happening, knew that it was fighting a battle it was going to lose.
The Train's Floot Was almost going to explode...louder....louder...Louder.... LOUDER.

DO IT,DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!.

A loud shriek came from the blue Pegasus as she standing in front of the upcoming car from Dr Whooves.
The Doctor's Eyes grow wide as he saw a Murderous,Breathing and Eye twitching Pegasus in front of his car.
He honked his honker and he pushed his hoof on The what he called ''Break''.
The Car stood still in front of Dashie's front-hooves.
Rainbow Runned to the door,opened it and trowed Dr Whooves out of his own car.
She sat in his seat and took over the wheel.The car dashed away.

''Hey Stupid,this isnt ''Pony Theft Auto''?!!!''

Yelled Dr Whooves after Rainbow Dash,but she couldn't hear him anymore.
In fact,she was concentrating on the road.Ponies with a shocked look on their face she drived trough.

''WATCH OUT!!!''
''LOOK OUT''
''HOLY EQUESTRIA, RUN!!!''
A Catastrophe has turned pony-ville into a hell.
Ponies running around and screaming in horror,but Dashie didn't care.

''HEHEHEHE HAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! RUN PONIES RUN!!!" She shouted crazy while she gave some more gas.
Dashie saw the world spinning for her eyes.
Ponies jumped of off their houses and some buildings even were on fire.

Meanwhile Derpy was sitting in the middle of the road eating muffins.
Derpy Turned her head.

''Oh Noes...'' She whispered.
--------------KASPLATSH!!!------------------

Poor Derpy got hit by the car.Her body exploded in pieces and blood,her derping eyes popped out of her skull and landed somewhere near the oranges by the vegetables.

''Oh o-oh hahahaha I hit s-somepony...''

She said sarcastic.

''Awwwww yeah, --twitch twitch--- Bonus points!!!''

Derpy's Organs and guts were dripping down on the window.
Rainbow Blinked.
The organs just
.....look
...like.
....Blocks?...
She gasped as she saw a full row of blocks...
----which were actually organs from Derpy's corpse----
and the liver which was shaped like a square was falling on the exact place to create another full row.
''Try to make another full row with the blocks'' She spoke in herself.
''ÓoOoOoOh~ Heeehehehehe'' Giggled Rainbow Dash psychotic.

She turned the wheel to the Right what was so far that the car was rolling on only the side-wheels.
Dash balanced the car on the sidewheels to create a perfect way to get the organ on the place she wants to have.
Derpy's Liver leaved a trademark of blood and fits slowly between the heart and the longs of the Derped Pegasus.
Once the organ fitted and she got to full lines of blocks. She hurt a ''Pling!!!'' in her head and the organs got blowed away by the wind. The blue pegasus yelled.

''PETRIS , HURRAY I WON!!!'' HEHEHEHEHEHA!!!''
She yelled out of victory.The car stopped at the foot of a hill.
Dashie looked out of the window and saw Applejack's Barn.
Right next to the left door of the car stood the sign : Sweet Apple Acress.
She pulled the sign out of the ground and trowed it away as she says grinning cheek from cheek and twitches :

''...A-another level.....A-another v-victory ....hehehe''