• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 681 Views, 16 Comments

How to Get Rainbow Dash to Rage - xXQw3rtyXx



Rainbow Dash hates annoying ponies, but when somepony is out to omega annoy her, will she be able to handle it?

  • ...
3
 16
 681

Waking Up Feeling Like A Boss

One thing I hated is being woken up. It was a bright and sunny day above me. Below me, it was a level two hurricane. I expected everyone to be inside, doing whatever it is that they do. I was quietly dozing, dreaming of flying to space, kicking Mars, and breaking my hoof, when I heard a blast of dubstep. At first I thought it was Vinyl Scratch, as she loved this sort of stuff, until it got real loud, and my ears started to hurt, and I swore it was bleeding. "The heck?" I woke up, rubbing my hoofs, glad to find that they weren't broken. "Dubstep? I love dubstep! Waking up to my wub wubz is the best kind of way to be woken up." I looked around, rubbing my eyes.

I turned around and screamed like a girl, which I usually didn't. I nearly fell off the cloud, and my heart skipped atleast over 9000 beats. There was a stereo amp right there, in front of me. No one was there though. "Hey what's the big idea!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I kicked over the stereo, and it fell down through the clouds, and I saw it explode in the rain clouds. How does a stereo even stay on the clouds, anyway?

I flew down and landed on the rain clouds. Another great thing about being a pegasus is that you can never get hit by lightning. I trotted around a couple circles, ready to move the rain clouds north, until something shocked me real hard. The only thing I saw was a yellow flash of bolt coming from the clouds. "What? Where? How? Why? Who?!!??" I never got shocked by lightning before, and this was a whole new level of weird. I almost felt like that somone was out to get me.

I cautiously took one step, and I was shocked again. I flew up like a bullet, and the lightning nearly hit me, but I got away. "If you're out there, stop trolling me, or I'ma go all rage face on you," using my best threatening tone, which I've been practicing on Fluttershy. She cried a few times, but It was worth it.

I flew up some more, got to a reasonable height. I dropped down like a bullet, and pushed through the cloud, creating a sonic rainboom, which cleared the rain clouds, the fastest way to do it. I tried to stop, but as soon I as I slowed down the least bit, something heavy hit me in the back, and I hit the cround with a *crunch*. That didn't hurt me much, but it still was painful. I stood up, checked myself, plucked a couple of loose feathers, and shook my body like a wet dog. I turned around, "An anvil, seriously? I get the trolling, but deliberatly trying to injure me? When I get my hands on you..." "Hey Dashie!," Twilight walked by. I heard dubstep again, and it was getting closer. I looked up, "I hate my life," and the stereo landed on my face.

I dreamed I was in Canterlot flying with the Wonderbolts. Soarin, once again, had too much pie, and fainted mid-flight. I tried to save him, but my wings had dissapeared. Everyone laughed and booed as I fell to my doom, and Soarin landed one my after I hit the ground. He kept saying, "Dashie, Dashie? Dashie!" and he slapped my face a couple of times, until I finally regained sight of the real world.

RedHeart was calling my name. "Yeah? What? Where am I?" I franticlly looked around like an idiot. Of course this was the hospital. Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Rarity, and Applejack were standing by my sides. "You okai dere' Rainbo' Dash?" Applejack asked. Honestly, I felt like every bone was broken in my body, until RedHeart showed me the stereo and explained it was made of plastic. "Gash, who would want' to do such a horrid thing?" Rarity spoke up, clearly not noticing that it was a plastic stereo. "Uhm, Rarity? Rainbow's fine, it was a plastic stereo," Twilight explained in a slow tone. "Plastic? Oh what a horrid material! Let me take this back to the boutiqe and remake it out of cast iron and gems!" Rarity gladly grabbed it, and took off.

After everything was cleared up, and I was fine, I stepped out into the sun, which wasn't there. The rainclouds were back, even after I got them away. Well, now I know the pony out to get me is a pegasus. I trotted over into the treehouse library thing and grabbed the tujihancer. It looked like a cannon used in the Civil Rights Pony War. I aimed it at the sky, and blew into the other end. The tujihancer magnifies a breath 10000 times. I cleared the sky in no time, just to see the clouds come back. I became frustrated, and galloped back into the library, and grabbed a helium can. I plugged that into the tujihancer, and let it rip. Unfortunatley, the winds were so strong, that about 70 trees, with animals and all, were whisked away with it. Ohhh, Fluttershy's gonna be mad.

I flew back to my sky mansion. I was meaning to sell it for profit. I've saved enough to buy Cloudsdale. Then it hit me. If it was a plastic stereo, how did it knock me out? I heared my wub wubz again. *Sigh* I moved to the left, and the stereo missed me, just to be hit by another stereo playing Nyan Pony.