• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 683 Views, 16 Comments

How to Get Rainbow Dash to Rage - xXQw3rtyXx



Rainbow Dash hates annoying ponies, but when somepony is out to omega annoy her, will she be able to handle it?

  • ...
3
 16
 683

LAWL, no.

I was resting on a cloud, looking up at the rainbow liquid fall thing, and thinking about Nyan Pony. I couldn't get that out of my head! All I can think about now is, "Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan," like seriously. I tried to think of something different, "Double rainbow all the way 'cross the sky, yeah yeah, so intense." It didn't work.

I stood up, and pushed open the door to my mansion. I looked around, nothing seemed wrong, except for a broken vase with bits spilling out of it. I picked up the bits, it read around the circumference, "14 A.D. printed bits," and a note on the side said, "Worth about 1/128th of a bit now." I wondered how it got in here. Well, atleast I got my mind of Nyan Pony. AWWWW!! I just thought of it! "Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan."

I flew through the cloud ceiling into my room. It was littered with pictures of the Wonderbolts and my first drawing of me as a Wonderbolt. There was even a picture of me saving Spitfire, Soarin, and that other stallion from falling to their doom. To the left of that was a picture of me hanging in a solid gold frame. I took a second to stare at it, and nearly fainted when I saw the moustache drawn under my snout. "What? Only stallions grow mustaches!" I took the picture frame from its resting place on the wall, and pulled the flimsy peice of cardstock out of the frame. I almost teared it up and threw it away, when I thought, "I could get this tested, and get a hoofprint, or a pen mark!"

I opened the door, and trotted out onto the ledge porch thing. I saw 18 plastic stereos all playing Nyan Pony flying at me. "Lawl, no," I kicked each and every one of them to peices. I saw where they were coming from this time. I flew like a bullet straight over to the clouds where now I see that 20 catapults are perched, tied to a balloon on the bottom. I broke all of them. Though I didn't see any pegasi operating them. I looked, and stared, at nothing. Then, I saw that the cloud moved a little. "I gotcha now!" I cleared away all the clouds, to reveal 5 pegasi. They all flew away, "Not fast enough!" I caught up to one of them, all I needed. I hoofed his face, and kicked his stomach. He flipped over, and fell to earth. "Dangit!" He probably died, but then again, he was trying to kill me.

I flew over, and heard VinylX. This, was acutally coming from Vinyl's house. Something seemed suspicious though. The music sounded just like the one I heard earlier today. I immediantly jumped to a conclusion, and I flew faster than sound down to her house. I hit her house, and an explosion just like the time I broke Applejack's old farm occured. Vinyl was blown clear out. She landed somewhere in Sweet Apple Acres. I flew over to there in a split second. "What the heck, Rainbow Dash?!" she shouted at me like she wanted me dead, which she probably did.

A few minutes later, she was tied up in my mansion, with a special powder to keep her afloat, and pointed a lamp at her face. Classic interragation. "Are you trying to annoy me?" She shook her head. "Give me some info then, SCRATCHY!" I said her name such that I hated it. She started mumbleing. "Oh for Discord's Sake!" I ripped off the duct tape over her mouse. The first reaction I got was an, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" as she yelled, and some of her snout coat part was teared off with it. She took four deep breathes, and began explaining, "Well, uhh, hmm, maybe, uhh, hmm, what am I here for again?" I facehooved. "I believed that you are trying to annoy me laregly." As soon as Scratchy heard that, she shot me with a shot from her horn. It burned, and I was sent backwards, through the clouds. I didn't go far, not far enough for me not to fly back in less than half a second. "No, I am not trying to annoy you Rainbow Dash, honest!" I squinted my eyes, and rubbed my snout. "Oh yeah? Vinyl? Then what do you call this! I pulled out a round, red and white striped object from below the table. "I call it a Heart's Warming tangerine fruit, T.R.O.L.L brand," she grabbed it with her magic, and peeled it, and ate it.

I threw her out the window of my mansion, chair and tied and all. She would be safe, probably land on a cloud, which I made sure of. Not her. A stereo hit me in the back of my head. This one wasn't playing any music. I landed flat faced in the soft cloud, so it didn't hurt. I looked at the stereo, and saw the the volume was off. I turned it up a litte, and a litte more, and pressed replay, "Hello Rainbow Dash, I want to see you rage!" I played that again, and confirmed what I heard. Someone wants to see me rage, well they were doing it all wrong. I couldn't confirm who the voice belonged to, heck, they probably changed their voice in the tuning. I kicked over the stereo, and three letters were on the back, written in green ink, "Property of F.T.F."

I began a new mission, find out who F.T.F is. This, is going to end, now!