• Published 31st Jan 2013
  • 1,433 Views, 72 Comments

Pata Pon Don Chaka - Lord Guffington

  • ...
0
 72
 1,433

When they invade

PATA PON DON CHAKA

The Patapons celebrated over the victory of their victory of the smaller orange creature. It was simple, like the larger red one. Just hit it with the Zleep Zword Z. It was not moving out of fear, so that had made it easier.

They all tossed their weapons in the air, spun around, or did other dance moves to celebrate. The Mighty Patapon was also celebrating, although his party was inside his mind.

When the creature was unconscious, they dragged it next to the creature of same species. Although, the red one was awake, so they had to hit it with their special sword again.

As soon as the celebrations were done, they moved on through the next part of the organized forest. They gathered many of the red fruit, so they knew they would not go hungry for long. Plus, they have the other two creatures to cook and eat.

PATA PATA PATA PON

The Sacred Drums continued to be hit, encouraging the Patapons further. Soon, they reached a large red building. After searching, they come out with a few new weapons, like pitchforks and sickles. They traded the weaker weapons for the new ones.

Upon exiting, they could see several more buildings that were along a trail through the forest. They marched forward in hopes of conquering more things for their lord.

PATA PATA PATA PON

After making it to the end of the trail, they could see that a large sign hung over the entryway. They could not rea it, for it was not in their language.

The sound of soft Thumping had caught their attention. They looked up to see another horse-like creature, this one with a mane of a variety of colors. And it had wings, which is one of the things they were not ecstatic about. They had hunted Motitis, but they did not fly. Only ran from the warriors when they hunted.

"What the hay are those things?!" It shouted.

--------

Rainbow Dash had just been sleeping on one of the local clouds like usual. Until her nap was interrupted by the sound of drums and singing.

She had reluctantly got up to see the sound of her disturbance. She also noted that her cloud had moved slightly, due to her being on it, over to the gate of Sweet Apple Acres.

She was very surprised to see strange eyes with legs, hats, armor, and many other things. She had flown down closer to get a better look, but had accidentally got their attention. One of the creatures had already risen its bow with an arrow ready. Her ears were filled with the sound of the drums again. The creatures sang to the beat if the five drum beats.

PON PON PATA PON

--------

The Yumipon shot its arrow towards the flying horse, it's piecing bow barely recoiling. The horse deftly dodged the arrow, and it's expression turned to one of anger.

"So that's how it's going to be, huh?" It asked. The horse shot like the recently shot arrow towards the front of the group.

CHAKA CHAKA PATA PON

The Tatepons raised their shields, the defense system magically growing larger. The horse flew into the, dealing a lot less damage then it would have without them defending. He crashed behind the Patapons with its eyes swirling slightly. He shook its head and got back up.

PON PON PATA PON

The Yaripons threw their spears, the Tatepons charged forward, and the Yumipons shot their arrows. A steel spear landed in front of its front hoof, which it moved out of the way. Unfortunately, an arrow hit it right in the hoof, cracking the appendage slightly and eliciting a yelp of pain from it. A fire spear flew for its head, but it dodged in time and only burnt its mane and the tip of its wing.

It had flown back into the air and tried to crash into the Patapons again. But they already knew what to do, thanks to Gorl.

PON PATA PON PATA

The Patapons shouted in fear and ran away, only a few Yumipons hit with the attack. The horse was stunned once more, giving the warriors a chance to attack.

PON PON PATA PON

The advanced forwards and struck, hitting the back leg of the horse. But that was all that they were able to do, for it had flown away to the large tree in the middle of town.

--------

Rainbow held her front hoof in pain as she flew. She could not put pressure on her hind leg because she would not be able to fly correctly. Her not hoof continued to bleed drip by drip, worrying the Pegasus slightly. Her left wing was burnt a bit, each flap causing her to quietly from in pain.

She flew as fast as she could to the library hoping she could get Twilight to get the princess to send some help.Honestly, if Rainbow Dash can get beat by something in town, who else but the princess and some pony from the Royal Guards defeat them? she thought to herself.

She crashed through the window, not bothering about the door. Twilight jumped from the sudden noise, ripping her imagination from the book and to her house's assailant.

"Rainbow! Why are you crashing through my window?! And why are you bleeding?" The unicorn asked the Pegasus.

"Twilight! There these weird eyeball looking things that came from SAA! And they even beat me, Equestria's toughest Pegasus!"

"SAA?"

"Sweet Apple Acres. Now, you've gotta get a letter to the princess to send some help now! I'm slightly afraid that AJ is in trouble." Dash held her hoof to slow the bleeding.

"Spike!" Twilight called.

"Already on it!" The dragon called from the steps, a quill and parchment in his claws.

"Ahem. Dear Princess Celestia. It seems our small town is being attacked by strange creatures that have already injured Rainbow Dash to my knowledge. I do not know what they are, but they are very dangerous. Pleas send help right away. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle."

"Spar...kle. There!" Spike opened a nearby window and held the scroll in between two of his claws. He took a deep breath and blew out a thin stream of fire, hitting the scroll and sending it to the princess.