• Published 31st Jan 2013
  • 1,432 Views, 72 Comments

Pata Pon Don Chaka - Lord Guffington

  • ...
0
 72
 1,432

Nope. This is Equestria

Applejack stared in confusion and horror at the little eyeball creatures, the song still being sung by something. As far as she could tell, the walking eyeballs had no mouths, so she figured that it wasn't them. She walked forward cautiously in hopes of finding out what they were.

-------------------------------------

The Mighty Patapon continued the same beat, pushing his loyal servants forward.

PATA PATA PATA PON

The Patapons marched forward again, but this time their eyes changed to one of anger. Their weapons were ready as if something were near. He looked forward to see a small orange horse walking forward slowly. Without thinking twice, he played the beat of fight.

PON PON PATA PON

The Patapons received the message and ten forward, Hatapon staying behind. The Yaripons tossed their spears, the Yumipons firing their arrows, and the Tatepons charging forward. The first arrow reached right in front of the horse's hoof, causing the creature to stop. She looked up from the arrow to notice some of the Tatepons were charging after her, one that resembled an orange bunny leading.

-------------------------------------

Applejack stopped as the arrow landed right in front of her, causing her heart to leap. She looked up from the projectile to see some of the others charge her, these ones with swords, shields, and axes. She backed up fearfully from them, her hooves shaking. One that seemed to have bunny ears, and would make her laugh if she wasn't too scared, was leading the assault.

He wielded a small, white shield that had a flat top and round bottom, and a sword that was small and was the size of its body, not including the ears.

As they reached the earth pony, she would tell they were up to her shoulders without their hats. As the orange bunny reached her, he swung out, be she was far away enough for it only to scratch her.

"Now I don't wanna fight y'all, but I will if I have to," Applejack warned, although her face betrayed her tone. Soon, another four drum beats reached her ears again.

PON PON PATA PON

The same eyeball reached her again, this time with some others with different weapons that looked worse joining it. In panic, she decided to run back to the barn and hope that the creatures would leave her alone.

After a couple minutes of adrenaline filled galloping, she made it back to the barn,where she found Big Mac unloading some apples.

"Big Mac! There are these strange eyeball looking critters out in the orchard!" Applejack shouted. She winced as she slowed down, the wound on her foreleg still bleeding. Big Mac turned around with a look of confusion to his sister, but was shocked at the sight of her leg. His expression was one of anger as he walked into the rows of trees.

"Wait!" Applejack shouted, but they fell upon deaf ears as the stallion continued walking. Soon, Big Mac's ears were also filled with a drumbeat.

PATA PATA PATA PON

He squinted his eyes to see a small cluster if black balls slowly bobbing and moving towards him. His eyes were set to one of determination as he marched forward the group of what he calls freaks.

-------------------------------------

The Mighty Patapon figured that the small horse was either a strong boss, or a passive creature. Most likely the latter, for he saw nothing dangerous of it. He continued marching the Patapons forward until he saw the Yumipons eyes set on something in the distance. He looked forward to see a larger red horse stomping forward. His confusion was dissipated as he saw a look of anger upon its face.

PON PON PATA PON

As the horse marched forward, the other Patapons were finally in range. The Tatepons charged forward, this time a normal Patapon with a Wind Helm, a steel shield, and a Zleep Zword Z equipped. The Patapon charged forward, his sword ready to hit the creature.

-------------------------------------

Big Mac was furious. How dare these freaks hurt my sister!? On of them, this one with a funny looking helmet, was nearing him. He lifted a hoof to smash the eyeball in the face.

"No pony hurts mah sis! No po-" he was cut off as the sword hit him in the leg that wasn't raised. He felt his leg go numb almost immediately, then his side then his entire body in a matter of seconds.

"What the bu..." Big Mac fell over on his side, asleep before he could hit the ground.