• Published 20th Feb 2013
  • 1,632 Views, 26 Comments

All the Difference - Tavi n Scratch



What if the Sonic Rainboom happened five minutes later, during the entrance exam of a one Trixie Lulamoon

  • ...
11
 26
 1,632

The Moon

"You fool, you just don't get it. You are not to be the one to hold the Elements of Harmony. You are helpless, you have failed your precious Celestia." I looked up from my dying friend and stared into the eyes of the lunar demon.

"I know, and I've known for a long time. I've read the prophecy "The stars will aid in her escape" Well look at this unicorn here, her cutie mark., a set of six stars, obviously representing the Elements of Harmony. Give me some credit, I'm not as daft as you make me out to be."

She scoffed and lowered her head, preparing for another attack. Her last one would have hit me if Twilight hadn't sacrificed herself. This thought fills me with anger, so much anger, I feel the power that I felt many years ago. "I wasn't finished!" I yell out with a fury that shakes the ruined castle. I cast the magic against the rogue princess and freeze her in place. "You're the one who doesn't get it! You're so stupid! I know I wouldn't be the one to beat you so I came here with a plan!"