• Published 16th Feb 2013
  • 3,130 Views, 26 Comments

TOME:Terrain of Magical Equestria - Xinrick



alpha, flame girl, nylocke, kirbopher, and gamecrazed go to equestria after a hacker accident

  • ...
13
 26
 3,130

Chapter 9

Nylock awoke to another loud noise. He and his wife Ember groaning as they rose from their beds like the dead from the grave.

"What did she break this time…?" Ember asked with a yawn, seeing the sun wasn't even up yet.

“I’ll look…” Nylocke yawned as he got out of bed, putting his slippers on and trudging out to see what the hell happened with his kid this time.

He walked into Cassiopeia's bedroom. Their little bundle of endless energy and chaos sat in the middle of a pile of gems and various ores.

Nylock did not know where they came from.

“Cassy…did you steal from mommy and daddy’s hoard?” Nylocke asked the hell spawn.

"No!" She said. He remembered when she said her first word. She was teething and bit his hand. He yelled out 'fuck' and she mimiced it like a parrot. Now she was forming whole sentences. Sometimes broken sentences but she's barely two, can't blame her. "I make em!"

The sound of a man so done with his child’s shenanigans left his lips as he heard that. “How?” He asked incredulously.

She giggled, pulling out a rock from her floor and breathed fire on it. Her fire was white and just as hot. It didn't effect her but her flame is the reason every babysitter in the dragon lands has blacklisted him and Ember. Even Torch won't babysit her. Not after losing a tooth and half his nasal horn.

When the flames ended the rock was now a shimmering blue sapphire.

Nylocke stared at her, taking a deep breath to try and calm himself. “Alright…good to know…did you break anything while testing this new sudden development?”

She pointed to her wall, which now had a new window. Not a hole, but a window of pure, clear diamond.

"So, what's the damage?" Ember asked, walking into the room just there. "Cassiopeia are you stealing from our hoard?"

“No…apparently, her fire can change solid rock into any gem or ore she wants…somehow.” The dragon knight said.

"Oh… I feel like I'm supposed to be surprised yet somehow I'm not…" Ember said, picking up a ruby from Cassiopeia's pile and taking a bite of it. "Wow. That's good."

With a shrug, Nylock also took a bite, the taste of a tart and sour cherry like candy hit his tongue like good candy.

It was good.

“Wow…this is good.” Nylocke said honestly.

"How did you make the ores Cassy?" Ember asked.

Cassiopeia simply dug around until there was a decent pile of dirt, breathed more fire onto it and when it was hot slag spat at it.

Somehow it cooled instantly, turning into a new ore. This one appearing to be iron.

"Well… neat." Ember shrugged. Too used to her daughter's crazy abilities to form an appropriate reaction of shock.

“Yeah…neat.” Nylocke said simply. “Well…might as well start the day…” He yawned again as he headed off to make coffee and figure out what the hell to do today.

Ember followed. As they brewed the coffee the two sat at the table. As they were downing their third cups there was a knock at the door. "Who'd come to our door? Especially this early?" Ember pondered.

“Better be something good…” Nylocke sighed as he walked over to the door and opened it. “Hello?”

He nearly choked on his coffee. At his doorway was the Netking RubyRulez, his technical father.

“Sup kid.” Ruby said with a winning smile.

“L-Lord Ruby! Wh-what brings thou here!?” Nylocke said in his ‘Knight’ voice in a massive panic.

"Hey Nylocke, who's this… fancy looking person?" Ember asked as she walked over to the door next to her husband at hearing him return to his 'Knightly' voice.

“Ah, you must be the queen of dragons.” Ruby said, taking a step back and playfully bowing. “I am RubyRulez, lead character designer of TOME and Netking number three.” He said politely. “I hope my ‘son’ here has been taking good care of you.”

"Dragon Lord Ember, so, you're Nylock's dad huh?" Before Ruby could reply, Ember delivered a hard, swift kick between the Developer turn God's legs. A quick sound of shattering followed by pain as Ruby fell over clutching jewels that shouldn't be there. He should know, he checked. "That's for making Nylock a Demi God and giving us the daughter from hell…"

“None…of that…is…my fault…” Ruby wheezed.

"I know. But I'm not taking my anger and lack of sleep out on my husband. Besides, you're a god. You'll heal faster."

As Ember returned inside Ruby felt his pain lessening, able to stand now as Nylock helped him stay on his feet.

“Seriously…you being a Demi-God should never have happened and makes no sense as to why…” Ruby grunted.

“Yeah…” Nylocke sighed. “Want to come in? We made coffee?”

“That would be nice…” The crystal shapeshifter said as he was lead inside of their home.

Ruby had to admit, he expected a bigger place of residence from the leaders of dragons. Not a basic cave lit by glowing gems filled with holes in the walls, floors and ceiling.

"So, what brings you to the dragon lands?" Ember asked as she was already brewing the second pot of coffee.

“Well, I wanted to see how one of the first players to get thrown into this situation was doing.” Ruby said honestly. “And to hopefully figure out how to grab the Dragon’s Head out of Nylocke without killing him…” Ruby mentally added to himself cause he’d rather not kill a guy that’s married to the big boss of dragon’s themselves.

"Sleep deprived as you can clearly see." Ember sighed. "Don't suppose you'd want to babysit and give us a break?"

“Literally everyone else has blacklisted us…even her grandfather has given up…” Nylocke said weakly.

“Well, let’s see the little dragon and let me get a good idea.” The god of shapeshifting said honestly.

With a shrug, Ember and Nylock lead Ruby to Cassiopeia's room. The one and a half year old had doubled her pile of gems and ores.

"Cassy, meet your grandpa on your dad's side." Ember said.

"Grandpa! Two grandpa's!" The little drake squeaked, fumbling as she walked over and before Ruby.

"Yes sweetie this is Nylock's… sorta dad, RubyRulez. No he is not made of actual rubies so please don't try and eat him." Ember added flatly.

Ruby had to admit… the little dragoness was cute.

“She’s adorable.” Ruby chuckled, though his first thought as he lowered himself he shifted his hand into that of one of the boss’s in TOME, the Grand Gardna, the boss with the single highest defense as he brought it up to her to see if she’d bite him anyways.

She did. Her small fangs breaking through the defense like butter under the mercy of a hot knife.

Ruby resisted the urge to scream. By all accounts… that should not have been possible.

"She's still teething a bit so… careful." Ember said.

“I…can tell.” He said carefully, now super confused as to how her bite literally pierced through such a stupidly high defense value. “Alright you…let’s see what’s actually going on…” Ruby said as his eyes flashed green as he looked over her entirety, as his quick travel here he did learn that he was able to see what a person was due to his godhood of shapeshifting and his entire thing of being a character designer.

Results: Cassiopeia. Apex Dragon Species.

Dragons Head 2 developing

Ruby quickly gazed at Nylock, seeing the Dragon Head still there. There was now two of them.

“...FUCKING WHY!?!” Ruby mentally screamed in panic. “Uh…hey kid…” He grabbed a rock and held it near Cassiopeia. “Mind breathing fire onto that rock real quick?”

"Careful her fire-" Ember tried.

Ruby's screams almost shook the cave. His hand now rather crispy and holding an emerald now from the white hot flames Cassiopeia produced.

“Almost lost my cool there.” Ruby said with a smile as he looked at the Emerald. “Huh…that is very interesting.”

"She also turns dirt into metal the same way, just she spits on it to make it metal." Ember added.

“That’s even more interesting.” Ruby said.

“She is a very energetic little whirlwind of destruction…and she’s your problem now.” Nylocke said, as he picked up Ember and slung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. “We’ll be back later, you two have fun and don’t burn the house down.” He said while immediately leaving.

And so, Ruby was left with the little dragoness, who giggled as Ruby chuckled nervously.

“Oh boy…I’ve got my work cut out for me here…” He thought to himself. “But…maybe I can use this to my advantage…”

Ruby reached down to pet his granddaughter. As he did, she sneezed.

There was a flash of blinding white and suddenly, she was shaped exactly as the Dragons Head, only with her face and colors over the one Ruby designed.

Cassiopeia giggled madly as Ruby fought off a panic attack.

“This is getting weirder and weirder…but…I can work with this.” He said, carefully picking up the dragon head and turning it towards a plain rock wall. “Alright Cassiopeia, breath fire when ready.”

The little dragoness giggled more, suddenly wrapping her new snake like body aroma nd Ruby's arm-

Crack! Creek! Crack!

Ruby held in the scream as his arm was being playfully crushed by the toddler.

“Alright…HOW DOES SHE HAVE THE DRAGON BUG BODY!?!” Ruby mentally screamed as he looked over her Code and being again cause that’s not supposed to work!

Despite his searching he found nothing. Eventually she let go of Ruby's arm, letting his newfound divine healing kick in and she giggled as she fly/slithered into one of her wall tunnels.

“What have I done…” He muttered in horror as he shifted into the same form and followed after her quickly.


Rockcoon awoke with a yawn, feeling a familiar gray Pegasus still cuddled up against him in bed. He could hardly believe it had been a year or so since he came to this world. He and Derpy were steady, and all in all it was going well.

“Ah…this is the life…” He muttered with a smile.

Derpy began to stir, waking up with a yawn and greeting Rockcoon with a kiss. "Morning." She muttered, still half asleep but smiling.

“Morning.” Rockcoon smiled as he kissed Derpy back. “Still can’t believe it’s been a whole year…”

"Time flies." She said with a smirk, eyes closed as she began to crawl out of bed. "Oof…" She huffed, rubbing her head with a hoof gently.

“You okay there?” He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, just feel a little nauseo-"

Derpy's hoof reached her mouth right as her cheeks puffed and her sleepy eyes went wide in panic.

She ran right for the bathroom, nearly breaking the bedroom door off the hinges as soon a rather audible torrent of vomit could be heard.

Rockcoon panicked and threw the blanket off of him and rushed to Derpy’s side. “What could have happened? I know our food was cooked right…it…no there’s no way!” The poor raccoon thought as they were pushing their relationship that direction but they thought it would be impossible! “Derpy? You alright?”

Another audible torrent of vomit entering a toilet was heard from the bathroom, followed by a flush and then the sink running as Derpy gargled and spat. "Ugh… I haven't felt like that in… well, since I was preg-" Derpy froze.

“I thought…I thought it would have been impossible…” Rockcoon said nervously. “I…how? We weren’t going at it that much.”

"It shouldn't be. It's not even Heat season." Derpy added. Rockcoon remembered his first heat season with Derpy. Many condoms and infertility potions were used for that week.

The two quickly made their way to the hospital, where Derpy got examined and they met with the doctor.

"Well, you are indeed pregnant miss Hooves." The doctor said.

“How!?” The poor raccoon panicked.

"Well, hybrid species are not common but they aren't exactly rare either." The doctor started. "While when they are born likely depends on the species of the mother, in this case I'm betting Mr. Rockcoon here and his unique foreign magic has a part to play."

"How?" Derpy asked.

"Equestrian magic can best be described as… well, akin to a foal. By it's nature it loves to search and explore new locations and entities, so when Rockcoon here appeared with foreign, alien magic unlike any the equestrian magic has ever seen it was interested. Your relationship most likely aided in this like an accelerant to a flame and as a result created unexpected effects. Such as an out of season pregnancy."

"Oh…" The poor raccoon said in slowly growing dread. "Uh…huh…"

"That being said, there shouldn't be any complications and we will monitor closely. After all, this is the second time a mare has been pregnant with five foals before."

"Five?!" Derpy and Rockcoon screamed.

"Yes. Five." The doctor said, showing an image of an ultrasound showing five fair sized embryos. "Ok the other mare in Ponyville history to have near that many was Misses Cloudy Quartz, Pinkie Pie's mother who had four."

"Uh…" The poor man gulped. "Why~?" And as he asked that the two saw the letter Y fly through the air.

"That's actually also partly because of you Mr. Rockcoon. As a raccoon, albeit a strange variant, in nature raccoons have two to five babies in a litter. This is also most likely a side effect of the Equestrian magic and your own foreign magic integrating and mixing."

"Five… foals…" Derpy paled.

The poor bomberman took a deep breath. "Nighty night…" he said as he passed out from this revelation.

"I'll join you…" Derpy added, passing out on the exam table.


"Is there a reason you are hiding from your parents?" Luna asked, talking to Gamecrazed from their hiding spot in a bush as several of the Net Kings and Celestia walked by a nearby hall.

“Why shouldn’t I?” Gamecrazed said weakly. “They’re my parents, they’ll probably try and do parent thing’s and embarrass the shit out of me…”

"While true wasn't the point of returning to Canterlot to finally confront them about your wants and desires?"

“I mean, yes, but what if they don’t like my decisions? Secondly, Ruby isn’t here for some reason…” GC said nervously. “Oh man, this was a bad idea…”

"Hm, wonder where that parent of yours went?"

[Meanwhile]

"Get back here you little!" Ruby yelled as Cassiopeia dodged and was somehow now teleporting.

"Grandpa Ruby fun!" Cassiopeia yelled.

[Back with Luna and Gamecrazed]

“Well whatever’s happening, I hope he’s doing okay.” Gamecrazed said honestly…but then felt a cloud suddenly pick them up. “What!?”

“Sound Design apparently makes my hearing perfect Gamecrazed.” KinderSpirit said simply. “Now, what is all this talk about us?”

“Uh…” Gamecrazed tried to slink into the darkness to get away from their mom.

"Oh no you don't." Luna said, using her magic to pull Gamecrazed back up. "Tell them. Otherwise it's just gonna get worse the longer they don't know."

“It can’t be that bad right?” GC said nervously.

“What’s going on here?” Exec inquired as the three other Netking’s walked over with Celestia.

“So uh…hi mom…hi dads…” GC said nervously, as they did their little dance and out popped a Sofdti from the Cloud.

“S-Sofdti!” Kinderspirit shouted in glee as they grabbed the sprite and gave her a bone crushing hug.

“When did your boobs get so big mom?” Sofdti asked in surprise.

“Oh shush you.” Kinderspirit blushed brightly as the others chuckled.

"Yes. Your daughter has been hiding among the players of your realm to have a sense of freedom and independence. Upon arriving in Equis I noticed what they Truly were and have been helping her train her divine powers to the best of my abilities. Sorry for hiding this from you for a year, but she insisted on waiting." Luna explained.

“Is…is that true?” Webmaster asked.

“Well…not entirely.” Sofdti said carefully. “See…Hacker’s were trying to uncover the Forbidden Power-”

“Excuse me what!?!” All four Netkings asked in shock.

“And so, I created my own character, Gamecrazed…the password to my room…”

“So that’s why it felt too coincidental…” Webmaster muttered.

“But…then I met my friends! Nylocke, Kirbopher, Flamegirl and Alpha…and so many more that I wanted to protect the world you created, that I was born in…I’m sorry for not telling you…”

“Sofdti…” Kinderspirit hugged them close. “You as a character was fine…honestly I’m surprised you didn’t ask us…but it’s you that we needed to be kept Secret, because you are our daughter, and we didn’t want anyone to do terrible things…or get your code deleted…” Kinderspirit explained weakly, causing the goddess’s eyes to widen.

“We were in talks with our Government about you Sofdti, they wanted you deleted so that this wouldn’t happen again or you becoming a rogue ai…but we promised to keep you safe, keep you a secret…”

“But currently, that Secret, as well as the boundaries of our realms, has been breaking.” The group heard a new voice, as down camed a brown cloaked figure with a long thin metallic neck ending in a helmet with a bird like visor and a mop of white hair. “Hello Netkings, Sofdti.” They said as they bowed to Celestia and Luna. “It is nice to meet you as well Princesses, my name is Giga, I’m with Earth’s Cyber Protectorate.” He said, as a hologram of his federal credentials flashed up for both Diarchs to see.

"Ah yes, these mean absolutely nothing here in Equis but I appreciate the effort to appear official." Luna said, earning a few chuckles from the Netkings.

“That would be true, if I wasn’t the one moreso overseeing the contract the Netking’s and the Government has made about Sofdti, and currently I have you two to blame for a heap of paperwork trying to be some new delegate.” Giga groaned mildly at all the paperwork. “As an envoy of the US Government, the United Nation’s as a whole, and one most closely related to this situation, I must at least be official with how I do thing’s to not upset literal gods.”

“You seem to be…taking this rather well Giga…” Webmaster said carefully.

“Oh, believe me…” Giga brought out a robotic arm with the severed head of a creature none of them ever saw before. “I’ve had time to…process while this creature tried to hide from your senses for an ambush.”

"So what are you here to discuss with them? No offense but it would seem that your world has bigger issues than Sofdti." Luna said.

“You have…no idea.” Bitshrum sighed. “Currently a global pandemic is happening to the ‘human world’...and a sad amount of people are not giving a crap about it.”

“But I am here to discuss about Sofdti and the current issue of TOME being the ‘Middle Ground’ between our world and yours.” Giga said. “Considering we have Trixie doing her magic show and rumors of a strange brothel roaming around TOME…we have a lot of diplomacy and talks to have.”

"Hmm… I believe I know this Trixie but I am unaware of any brothels? I know they are legal here and in many other kingdoms but I was unaware any migrated to your world."

“Alright…so probably involved someone outside of our worlds…” Giga brought up. “But we need to have a very important talk about what’s to come, about other TOME players coming here through customs…and just a lot of things to hammer out before something truly bad happens.”

“And we’ve only started to talk about certain problems and…trying to get very drunk…” Exec groaned.


Zeto stretched, picking up the ax again and turning the logs before him into smaller logs for fire was a tedious and long task but necessary. The ever present snow in the area made such things necessary.

“Even if we’re ‘demi-gods’ this is still a bitch…” Zeto muttered as he cut some wood for the fire.

A year had passed since his arrival from TOME to Equis and since he learned Kizuna actually has a thing for him.

He still felt like an idiot for never noticing.

Once the last of the chopped logs was placed on his sled he grabbed the ropes and pulled.

The two traveled across many places on Equis. Saw many things and saved many people.

Eventually, they built a home. Half in and half out of a mountain covered in snow and built from mined stone and tree logs insulated with animal hide, clay and mud. It was a simple home but it was spacious, strong, warm and soon, would house a new addition to the two.

Zeto still couldn't believe Kizuna was pregnant.

“It’s been a year and not a single thing about the Forbidden Power…” Zeto muttered. “I hope it stays like this…”

He approached their large cabin like home, the wood and stone chimney letting loose smoke from the fire inside.

With a sigh he let go of the sled and grabbed several logs before walking inside. Furniture was all made from wood, animal bone or roughly carved from broken stone. He tossed a few of the new logs into the fire and put the rest to the side, warming up for a bit.

"One good thing about a house in a snowy forest mountain." Kizuna said, sitting in a chair next to the fire, her abdomen larger. Five months along. "Plenty of wood for a fire."

“True.” Zeto nodded, walking over and sitting down in his easy chair. “It’s been a full year…and everything’s going…a little too well…”

"That should be a good thing. I mean, heck look at us." She said, putting a hand to her abdominal bulge. "Baby on the way, Nylock's kid is probably almost two, and… feels like everyone is… settling in."

“It all should be a good thing…but something just keeps nagging in the back of my head…like something bad’s gonna happen soon.”

"Yeah. In a few months I'll pop out a baby and there's no doctors nearby so the delivery is all on you." Kizuna said, chuckling.

“Not that!” Zeto whined. “And don’t remind me…that’s gonna be a nightmare and a half…but Ruby hasn’t tried contacting us in a while about any of this…”

"He's probably just back in TOME dealing with some issues about the players vanishing." Kizuna shrugged. "Press must be eating them alive…"

[Meanwhile]

"My limbs may be crystals but I am not edible!" Ruby shreeked.

"But you taste just like bubblegum grandpa!" Cassiopeia said.

"I… what?!"

[Back with Zeto and Kizuna]

“Who knows…” Zeto sighed. “As long as Khajet stays locked away that’s fine with me…just hope Alpha and Flamegirl are doing alright…”

"If they aren't humping like rabbits I'd be shocked. Seriously the sexual tension between those two is ridiculous."

“It’s not…that bad.” Zeto said. “It’s bad, not that bad.”

"What about Gamecrazed? That guy was hanging out with Luna back in the dragon lands right? Think he's got a thing for that Moon Princess?"

“Wouldn’t surprise me…but now that I think about it…you’ve been paying more attention on who logs in and out right?” With Kizuna’s nod of confirmation, he frowned. “Has GC…ever logged out?”

"The logs say yes but… I dunno. Last I checked they felt… off."

“How so?” Zeto inquired, now having a bad feeling about this.

"Well, according to the data Gamecrazed would log in anywhere from seven AM and stay that way until eight to midnight at any given day. The thing is, the time frame is the same going as far back as to when Gamecrazed made his account. At first I chalked it up to maybe having an odd work schedule but the more I thought about it the more I realized that wouldn't work either cause he still needs to eat, sleep, be a human… and in all the time Gamecrazed has been a player there hasn't been a single missed day aside from when the servers close for updates or maintenance."

“That…should be impossible.” Zeto said carefully. “They have to be human…they…” Zeto’s eyes widened. “Hey…do you remember the password that we all came up with for…Sofdti’s room?”

"I… no. It's been years and I was a bit busy in those early months helping you recover."

“I mean…yeah, that’s fair…” Zeto sighed. “So…I thought it was just a coincidence, millions of players all needing unique names…but I think that…the password was Gamecrazed…”

"If it is then it has to be coincidence. I told everyone a randomly generated password would be stronger but they wanted something easier to remember. But even if it isn't. What? You think Gamecrazed somehow knows about Sofdti?"

“Or…Gamecrazed is Sofdti.” He said, causing Kizuna's eyes to widen. “I know it sounds crazy…but isn’t it weird how this sprite of sunshine that helped create a third of the game…having a dark reflection as a character would make sense…”

"I mean… I guess that is a possibility, but Sofdti isn't supposed to be able to leave that chamber without using the password themselves and we'd definitely know if they did."

“Unless she made a character using the game’s character creation that was made…” Zeto said. “While she was asleep she…created GC to roam the world we made…”

"Like a dream she can actively take part in…" Kizuna muttered. "I… don't know how to take that if true…"

“Yeah…neither do I…” Zeto said nervously. “And I’ve hung out with them…oh god do you think they knew who I was the whole time!?” Zeto asked in mild panic.

"If they are, then they might have yeah."

"Crap…" Zero groaned. "Looks like we're gonna have to head to Canterlot…or at least me as Kirb to not raise any suspicions…"

"Not til after the baby is born alright? I'd rather not birth alone or on the road."

"I know…" I sighed. "The others are gonna flip about at least half a dozen different things when we talk to them…"

"Probably."


Alpha yawned, waking up feeling Flamegirl clinging to his arm. The two were still stuck within the puzzle dungeon. In the year they've been trapped they only unlocked two spare bedrooms, a kitchen and even a fully automatic Medbay.

The later would come in use soon as Alpha looked at Flamegirl's enlarged stomach. Eight months flew by for the two.

“I still hate how we’re stuck in this damned place…” Alpha muttered bitterly, hating how their kids won’t see the sun until they beat this damned place.

"At least… we aren't starved. Or board." Flamegirl said, waking with a yawn as she kept the sheets over her chest as she sat up. "Plenty to eat, drink, showers, and of course our… possible addiction to each other's physical stimulation." Flamegirl blushed.

Since that first night two have indeed, as the saying goes, gone at it like rabbits. In the morning, afternoon, night, while eating and in the shower.

Flamegirl ending up pregnant wasn't much of a surprise, nor did it slow their activities.

“We…might have a problem…” Alpha said sheepishly.

"We are also stuck here for who knows how much longer. An addiction to sex is probably the least of our worries considering what we're possibly missing out there.* Flamegirl sighed. "Plus let's be honest it's the only thing that does distract us from our worries…"

“Yeah…” Alpha sighed. “Stupid dungeon quest, seriously how many puzzles are in this place?”

"We stopped counting after three hundred and that was well before I got this growing in me." Flamegirl said, rubbing a hand over her baby bump. "Hopefully having a child will also quell our… issue. And if not, well expect siblings little guy… and probably lots of them…"

“Catholic rabbits…” Alpha sighed. “Just wish the place had an end so we can head back to either some civilization or at least meet our friends again…I don’t want our kids to be stuck in this place..”

"Yeah… It'd be cute to have our kid and Nylock's play together. I bed they'd get along great." Fmalegirl said, smiling at the mental image.

[Meanwhile]

"And when I was seven mom locked me in the broom closet… on my birthday…" Ruby said, a few tears in their eyes as they spoke their trama to Cassiopeia who sat next to her grandpa on a fair sized rock.

"Grandpa mom make you sad?" Cassiopeia asked.

"All the time, for the smallest mistakes but this time I know she did it just to not see me. My birthdays were nothing special but at least I got some cards and maybe some candies from friends but she kept me in there all day!" Ruby cried. "I pretended the bottles of soap and the bucket were party guests and imagined myself a party…"

"Grandpa sad. Is okay to be sad."

"What's worse is she did that from then on til I was thirteen! After that she just didn't care if I even came home for the night…"

[Back with Alpha and Flamegirl]

“I’m sure they’ll get along great.” Alpha said honestly.

"I hope so." She sighed. "Welp… wanna eat then hump? Hump than eat or eat while humping?"

“Eh, we tried the last one before…honestly just a mess.” Alpha said honestly. “Let’s eat first, than get to humping.”

"Alright. One thing I'll miss is that once the baby gets older we'll have to wear clothes regularly again. Never thought I'd enjoy a nudist lifestyle, but I guess being trapped in a puzzle room dungeon for a year with your boyfriend changes ones views on things."

“I mean…yeah, that does indeed change a lot of things.” Alpha said honestly. “Gonna be a bit weird to wear clothes again, but hey…at least we still have each other.”

"Yeah… plus all the laundry was annoying…" Flamegirl sighed, getting out of the bed. "Oof. This baby is getting heavy. So, feeling like something different for breakfast today or the usual?"

“Got anything in mind?” Alpha inquired, as the year they’ve been stuck here they’ve both learned a lot about cooking a lot of different foods.

"Kinda feeling biscuits with sausage patties."

“Some OG fast food breakfast, I like it.” Alpha chuckled warmly. “Alright, let’s get some breakfast.”


Aven had to admit, he didn't expect one of the performers of the Brothel circus to stick around with him. Or that they would hit it off so well. Yet he and the humanoid cat creature he called his girlfriend named Opal made his work and time stuck at the customs checkpoint far more enjoyable.

Especially once he got her playing video games.

“This is nice…” The dragoon griffon said with a smile as he decided to check up on the many people from TOME that were in Equis at the moment.

First he found Rockcoon. He was actually amazed the hacker had a girlfriend, and was pregnant to boot.

“All the things I’ve heard about the pesky little bastard, I’m honestly surprised he’s made such a good life for himself.”

The next person he checked on was Nylock-

Aven quickly turned that display off. Apparently he and his wife finally have some alone time. Despite that awkward sight he was glad. The two haven't had much rest since their child hatched.

“Well…all I can say is, I feel sorry for whoever ends up dating her…” Aven shook his head. “Next up…eh, let’s go with Gamecrazed…”

To his surprise, the feed did not come in. That was odd, typically he sees them with Luna training with magic or something, but tuning into Gamecrazed just gave the feed static.

“Huh…that’s strange…” Aven said, trying to figure out why that was magically a thing now.

Despite his attempts, the screen showed nothing but static.

With a huff, he turned to another player, checking if it was broke -

He turned it off again and sighed. Alpha and Flamegirl. The two were stuck in a crazy detailed and odd puzzle dungeon. One that gave them their every need over time.

He rarely checked on them anymore, always tuning in as they were going at it like rabbits on Noah's Arc.

“Seriously, I know they’re madly in love but they really need to stop plowing at every given moment…” Aven sighed.

With a sigh he flipped over to Kizuna. The gunslinger was also pregnant, sitting in a handmade log cabin house in some mountains with her baby daddy, the other beta tester Zeto.

He had to admit, he suspected they were a couple.

He also sighed. Almost all the original players who ended up in Equis were now either in a relationship, living a whole new life, and starting families. It was odd, but wholesome.

“Well, at least thing’s are going well for everyone…” Aven said warmly, though he did notice a separate channel that wasn’t there before. “Oh? What’s this?” He inquired as he went to the brand new channel.

When the channel switched over he saw a large black dragon… weightlifting barbells in a gym that seemed perfect to his size.

"Ten more lifts Kahjet, ten more lifts and you're done." A woman who Aven can best describe as the girl from the Ring grown up told the black dragon.

“What the fuck…” Aven muttered in absolute confusion.

“My arms feel like they're about to fall off asshole!” The black dragon that was enhanced by Negative Emotions snapped, even though it tried it’s damndest to do the ten more reps.

"Hey you wanted to get in shape." The woman replied.

“And I also wanted to escape this damn prison, not have it be some thirty day gym membership.” The retorted angrily.

"And you will. But you also wanted to" the lady pulled out a checklist. "Get in shape, watch movies, celebrate a birthday party, find love, eat food from around the world, swim in a pool, learn to swim, fish, master martial arts, it's a long list you wrote kid."

“Only because you forced me to actually think beyond me incessant need to hurt people, both physically and psychologically…if it wasn’t for my host being a fucking rabbit in heat every single minute of the fucking day I could actually do that.”

"Because you aren't a program anymore, you're a living being so you have to grow your mindset and thought processes."

The monster growled as he finished his tenth rep. “And I’m supposed to be Sofdti’s negative emotion’s made manifest, but magically I’m supposed to be more now?”

"Not magically. It takes time to grow past what you've been, what you were made of and to be. I'm not saying don't burn down villages and eat people or whatever you wanna do, I'm just telling you you can be all that, and be happy."

“Ah, yes, the creature that created to be a boss monster, corrupted by a fledgeling Goddess’s negative emotions, and nearly caused permanent brain damage to seven people and I deserve to be happy.”

"Yes. You do." The woman stated. "Hell my job is to commit genocide on a multiverse level, and I have a husband, kids, a nice house in the void. Family I visit. Nieces and nephews. Grandkids even. You can be evil and have a happy life."

The dragon actually looked over at the woman, a confused but… interested.

“What?” The True Shadow Guard asked in confusion. “I…can?”

"Yeah. Everyone who works with and for me was once the bad guys in their own universes, but win or lose their battles I take them in. People may not like or understand it, but the fact is, Evil is a necessary thing in the multiverse. Without it, life is boring. Too much, then we get some shit I had to deal with before I got this job. All of them are still evil, sadistic and bloodthirsty, but they're all also happy. The oldest of my guys, this God named Amon, started off making hybrid species to slaughter all life, now he is the God of his own species that worship him and follow him into battle when I have work for him. He's a cool guy, you can talk with him later, right now he's trying to blow up some suns in another dimension."

The being of negativity that’s supposed to induce ever growing madness and pain in places you’re never supposed to feel…was honestly rather scared of the fact she just mentioned someone trying to blow up stars for funsies. “Well then…”

"Yeah. And now that you're done with your lifts you get your reward." The lady said, suddenly holding a gallon of neapolitan ice cream. "And no, this brand won't make you fat. Actually this stuff can reduce your body fat when eaten. Isn't the multiverse great?"

“You mean…I can just scarf down as much of this as I want without getting fat?” The kaiju inspired monster asked in awe, gently taking the gallon of ice cream like it was some sacred relic.

"Can still get brain freeze and a stomach ache but, yeah."

The screen suddenly cut out there by itself, leaven Aven staring blankly at the now oww monitor in confusion.

He has no idea what he just witnessed.

“I need a drink…” Aven groaned weakly, opening up his desk drawer and pulling out a big bottle of Jungle Juice alcohol.

To be continued...