• Published 28th Jan 2013
  • 632 Views, 0 Comments

Darkness Awakens 1 : Discord's Side - Tyler-the-Brony



Discord's story, from the beginning of his mind, to the end of it. Somepony looms in the background behind it all, but who could it be?

  • ...
 0
 632

Preview: The Last of His Kind

“Who are we meeting today father?” Celestia spoke up while she was next to Luna at her father’s side, curious about why her father was being so secretive about which advisor she and her sister would get to meet and speak with today.

“Somepony….very different. He is the only one of his kind left. Be kind to him Celestia, Luna. He has not had the easiest of lives thus far, even as my Oldest Advisor.” Solaran spoke to his daughters, worried more for their reactions than his advisors.

“Of course father.” Celestia responded, turning to look ahead of herself again.

“Yes daddy.” Luna chimed in shortly after, beaming for a moment up at her father and then bouncing along after her sister.

Just as Luna, Celestia, and Solaran reached the peak of the steep hill they had been climbing, they passed through what felt as though a sheet of ice cold water, though all of them knew it to be a cloak of Celestia and Luna’s mother, Eclisia’s, design.

Once through the barrier, all three Alicorns found themselves in a large plane populated with plants from all regions of Equestria in linked bloom. In the middle of the field, stood a strange creature, far taller and slimmer than any pony Celestia or Luna knew of.

Upon seeing the arrival, the creature looked up and smiled at Celestia and Luna before uttering a single greeting;

“Welcome Royal Sisters. It is nice to finally meet you.”