• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 748 Views, 6 Comments

Minty Pie - Wild_Beats



Minty was a curious filly, she loved socks and candy. And she did NOT want to spend her life on a rock farm.

  • ...
1
 6
 748

How I RE met my sister

Minty woke with a splitting head ache. "Ow ow ow..." Minty rubbed her head and looked around. She was on a bench in the middle of a small park, young fillies were running around EVERYWHERE. "Were am I?"
"Well howdy there stranger!" Minty looked behind her and saw three fillies grinning at her "Oh, sorry I didn't see you three there!" She stepped off the bench and faced the fillies. "What can I do for you guys?"
"Wh'ell we're going around askin folks to go to Sugar Cube Corner so we can get our advertisin cutie marks"
"And since we've never seen you before-"
"So we were wondering if you wanted to go!" Minty smiled. " Well I am pretty hungry..."
"GREAT!" Interrupted the orange Pegasus as she began to push Minty down the road. "We are SO getting our advertising cutie marks!"
"You know, you don't need to push me!" Minty commented as she was pushed into the doors of a large shop. "Rhight! Cuz we'r here!"
"Oh." Minty looked around, spotted the counter, and started walking towards it. "Uhh, hello? Anypony here?"
"JUST A SECCCCCCOOOOONNNND!" A loud girly voice replied. As soon as the reply came, a bright pink earth pony bounced in and grinned widely at her. "HI I'm Pinkie Pie an-" The pony stopped and squinted her eyes at Minty. *Gasp!* "MINTS! ITS YOU!" Minty's jaw dropped. "PINKIE? How?-" She was cut off. "OHMYGOSHWEHAVETOTHROWAHUGEPARTYFORYOU!HOWHAVEYOUBEEN?WHATSYOURFAVORITECOLORISITSTILLGREENOHMYGOOOOOOSSSHHHH!"
"PINKE!" Pinke stopped and gave an embarrassed smile. "Sorry, but seriously! Where have you been?" Minty smiled. "Oh you know, around..."
"Uhh ah hate to interrupt.." Pinkie looked past Minty. "OH! Girls, this is my sister, Minty!" Pinkie put slung her hoof over Minty's shoulder. "Shes been missing for a long time, but now she's back!" Pinkie gasped. "I have to show you to all my friends!" She started dragging Minty towards the door. "Come on! We'll start with Twilight!"
"Sounds like a plan, but let's not drag me the entire way"

"So do we get our cutie marks or what?"

Author's Note:

Everyone do me a favor and bug me to write chapters if i take over a week, I need motivation... P.s sorry if this is going kinda fast, i have the maths and i'm a little shook up from the constant Quizzes...