• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 471 Views, 4 Comments

Feather's Story (the story of two worlds) - wolves



What happen when your half changling half pony and your determined to find your sister and dad in Equestria when the place is crawling with guards. Hey it ain't gonna be easy but maybe just maybe in death two rulers will find peace.

  • ...
21
 4
 471

Apples

I scratched my head. I was positive I had flown in the right direction. So why was I in a very creepy forest with dark clouds over it ALL the time? I sighed and finnaly admitted defeat before pulling out my map. I guess you could say I'm stubborn. So I had only pulled out my map when I first started my journy. After that no more map.
However what I saw made me very happy. I was apperantly in the everfree a god-forsaken place. No that was not what made me happy. What made me happy was that Ponyville was right next to it. I changed into my disguised form. An origanal that I had made myself. While I looked like a changling (with a cutie mark) my pony blood gave me the ability to make up a pony form instead of having to borrow one like most changlings. My disguise a blue pegasus with light blue hair that was always pulled back with red ribbon. My cutie mark was panther. I always keep my cutie mark.
I took flight and as I started flying I saw an apple orchard. Well I decided to stop down and see if anypony could tell me where ponyville was and how long it would take to get there. I landed down where I saw a yellow filly about 13 proudly displaying a cutie mark and bucking apple trees. That mark must have been new the way she swung her hip happily. She had a beautiful cutie mark. A jar of some sort of multy colered jam. I wonder what her mark means?
"Hiya there!" she called out happily.
"Hi do you know how far from Ponyville this place is?"
"Only a 15 minute flight in that direction." she responded nodding her head.
"Thank you." I was about to set off when my stomach decided to make things difficult by rumbling.
"Ohhh! Ya hungry?"
"Only a little."
"The noise your belly made says otherwise. Come with me." What could I do? So I followed her. We trotted to some farm house and along the way we passed two grown ponies. An oarnge mare with a creamy mane and a big red stallion. As we passed them the filly would yell "Come on yall we got company". They nodded and started to set down whatever it was they where doing. The filly turned to me and siad "So I forgot to ask your name."
My mind raced. Should I tell her my real name or a fake one. It needed to be a fake. I just blurted "Uhhhhhh my name is Feather." Dang it I told her the real one. Oh well what was the chance somepony would figure out that I was a changling.
"Graaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Smmmmiiittttttthhhhhh ! Weee got company!" Then turning to me she continued "Sorry I furgot ta tell ya my name. I'm AppleBloom."
"Nice to meet you AppleBloom."
"Ohhhh right now yall younger ones. I start on the da sarfaras and the griniffs." I turned to Apple-Bloom confusion clouding my face. She only needed to look at me before she understood what I was thinking.
"Sorry bout Granny Smith she'z a gettin on in her years." She turned to the kitchen and yelled "No Granny Smith yall needs to start lunch."
"Yeah all right youngun stop yer fussin." Apple Bloom turned to me and said "So what does your mark mean?"
"Oh this it means stealth and the ability to hide in the shadows."
"Oh well thats intrestin. Don't rightly know how that would help ya?"
"Oh it helps. I am curios what does your mark mean?"
"It means I'm good at making Zap Apple Jam."
"What is Zap Apple Jam?"
"Ya dont know what Zap Apple Jam is?"
"Nope." After that came a five minute rant about how Zap Apple Jam was one of the best products of the Apple family that ended like this.
"And further more the jam is the only way to perserve Zap Apples. They are a magic fruit and so it takes a long and complicated process to make such a thing. Being a magic fruit it makes a amazing jam. Why we have to paint polka dots, be nice to bees, and sing to the water in bunny suits. And those are just some of the process. We sell to filthy Rich and Zap Apple Jam FOUNDED Ponyville. The Apples FOUNDED Ponyville. And so that is why YOU have to have to have to have some.!"
"Ok I will have some." I turned and muttered to myself "It isn't like I had any qualms about it in the first place." Then the oarange pony came in and started barking orders for making lunch and practicly tied me to the chair when I got up to help. Later I learned her name was Applejack. And so thats how I got roped (almost literaly) into a 1 1/2 hour lunch with the Apple family.