• Published 27th Jan 2013
  • 1,642 Views, 78 Comments

Scootaloo's Years - Broneyofnoel



A long awaited sequel to Scootaloo's Dreams, this story follows scoots through her years at the FillyDelphian Arts Academy

  • ...
1
 78
 1,642

Ch. 14 Recap

I rose out of bed and rubbed my eyes. The sun was already high in the sky. It shot beams of light all around the room, except for my bed which was behind a set of closed blinds.

"Hello?" I questioned the empty room.

"Scootaloo! Let me in!" Peachy called as she tapped her hoof on my door.

I jumped out of bed and arrived at the door. I clicked the handle and Peachy leaped in with a huge smile on her face. She jumped around in circles in the middle of the room as I closed the door.

"Peachy, what's going on?" I said as I held her front hooves.

"Remember that filly I showed you after you and Pixel hung out?" Peachy said happily.

"No, the last thing I remember was flying away from Pixel," I said, confused.

"Oh yeah, you hit your head, but you seemed fine," Peachy said sadly.

"How did I hit my head?" I questioned as I felt my head for any bruises or cuts.

"I think you hit a tree or something, because you fell right in between the two of us," Peachy said, a smirk appearing on her face.

"I didn't interrupt anything, did I?" I smirked, causing her to blush.

"Well, that's what I was gonna tell you about!" Peachy had a full smile again.

"Tell me about her!" I shouted happily.

"Well, she has a blue coat and a dark grey mane! She's into drama like me! Oh, and she s a really smart unicorn, like she can do all of these spells that I've never even thought of!" Peachy machine-gunned to me.

"Neat, do you like her?" I questioned, taking in Peachy's thoughts on the filly.

"That's the awesome part! She asked me out!" Peachy said happily.

"That's great!" I started, "i'm really happy for you!"

"There is only one problem..." Peachy said slowly.

"Oh no, what?"

"well, I've never dated anypony before, I don't know what to do," Peachy said sadly.

"Aww, well if it makes you feel better, neither have I!" I noticed her zero change in expression, so I changed my tactics, "Peachy, just make her feel loved, if she asked you out, you could probably make her feel just as loved,"

Peachy's face lit up, and i swear her coat reflected golden light on to my white walls again, "That's a great idea, thank you!"

She pulled me into a hug, which I gladly accepted. After a moment or four, she broke the hug, a smile on her face once again.

"Well, when are you gonna see her again?" I asked.

"Actually, I'm not sure," Peachy said, sounding confused and sad.

"Well, do you know what her dorm name and room number is?" I questioned, making sure that the filly wasn't just playing with Peachy.

"Yeah, she's in Julliard room 20, Julliard has most of the drama students in it, it's the closest dorm to the theatre," Peachy said simply, "I'm in room 16,"

""I just realized I didn't ever bother to learn what dorm you were in," I said, knocking a hoof against my forehead.

"Well come on, it's time for you to help me!" Peachy waved her hoof to signal me to leave my room with her.

I followed her leadership and the two of us set out to find the filly that was now Peachy's fillyfriend.

As the two of us exited the front door of my dorm, the light of the Sun hit me with full force, causing me to have to cover my eyes with and turn away. After I recovered the two of s continued on our journey.

"So what's this filly's name name anyway?" I asked Peachy.

"She's here for writing, her name is Happy Endings," Peachy blushed a little.

"Aww, here, jump onto my back, I'll get us there quickly," I said and Peachy followed my instruction.

I unflared my wings and leaped off of the ground and flapped them wit enough force to send the two of us into the clouds above the campus..Once we were flying above the ground at a much higher speed, I continued to ask Peachy questions,

"What year is she?"

"She's a year 1 or 2 I think." Peachy responded.

"Well I'm glad you like her," I said as we neared the theatre area.

"The dorm is over there," Peachy pointed a hoof at a very large building that almost rivaled the size of the theatre itself.

I slowed down quite a bit before I descended and touched the soft grass beside the building. The two of us walked through the bottom floor of the building as we looked for room 16. The halls were very different than mine, they had brown tiles and light brown walls, the lights cast a cool feeling throughout the building.

"Over here Scootaloo," Peachy said as she knocked on a room that had a '16' above the door frame.

I trotted over just in time for te door to open and a filly about our size to appear in the doorway. She didn't look like what Peachy had described, she had a dark grey coat and a red mane that followed purple eyes; she looked pretty glum. Peachy Peachy noticed this, she spoke to the filly,

"Is Happy Endings here?"

The filly immediately piped up and she started speaking, "You're the filly that she couldn't stop talking about last night! Yeah, come on in, she should be here any minute!"

"Awesome!" Peachy said as the two of us walked into the filly's dorm room.

The inside of the room was very different than the outside, this room had about the same colors of my room, except it had a lot of camera equipment on one side and a lot of notepads and scripts on the other side.

"So she's a playwright?" I questioned the filly.

"Yeah, she's been working on a few in the past month," The filly answered while she checked some of her camera equipment.

The three of us heard a small knock at the door, Peachy smiled at me as the other filly went to answer the door.