• Published 24th Jan 2013
  • 2,152 Views, 13 Comments

If These Walls Could Talk - migzie



1st comes love, then comes marriage... then comes, where's the BABY!?

  • ...
23
 13
 2,152

Spin That Bottle in Heaven

THUD. THUD. THUD. CRASH! SILENCE.

“Ow!” said a pubescent male’s voice.

“You? Ow? NO! ME! OW! DUDE, Snips, watch where you’re going!” a grumpy Spike, shouts in the dark.

“Lame.”, Diamond Tiara yawns portraying she’s bored.

“Whose bright idea was it to send the guy sitting the furthest from the door to refill our drinks?” Scootaloo asks a bit irritated.

“And whose here ideyar was it ta only have one light on, that’s plugged inta an outlet instead of a light attached ta a switch leadin ta the ceilin or somethin?” Apple Bloom inquires looking for the room’s light switch.

“Me!” says Sweetie Belle defensively. “I thought it would be cooler playing these games in a closet like feel. Speaking of which… we’ll play in the actual closet, two of us at a time! After, ‘spin the bottle’, of course.”

“Why would we want to play two at a time in the closet?” asks a confused Scootaloo.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon both shout “SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN” one after the other.

CLICK.

“I got it, Apple Bloom!” Twist turns on the room’s lights burning everyone’s eyes and sits back in the bean bag to continue her talk with Pipsqueak and Featherweight.

“Uhhh, guys, how do you play that?” asks Snails.

“Now that I can see the door… what are we drinking now? And I know the ‘snooty twins’ would like something to munch on, so I’ll grab more snacks.” says Snips.

“Ah’ll explain the ‘7 minutes in heaven’ game while yer out. We won’t start ‘spin the bottle’ without ya! Ah’d like ta try that Malibu coconut rum.”

Nobody noticed that Silver Spoon’s shout, about the game, trailed Diamond Tiara’s. She listens to Apple Bloom’s explanation of the game without seeming like she was paying attention…

“Well, let me here educate ya, Snails! Should Ah explain as if Ah was one of them T.V. news reporters?” Apple Bloom clears her throat to give her best impression. “’7 minutes in heaven’ is a party game played bah teens ages thurteen to eighteen and can be extremely fun, if played correctly!”

Scootaloo starts laughing. “No, just tell the rules regularly!”

“Awe, okay.” Apple Bloom says not wanting to continue in that voice anyway. “Number one: Ya hafta prepare a closet or any other room as long as there’s privacy. Ya can even use a bathroom.”

“Bathrooms have mirrors. That’s kind of kinky.” pipes in Diamond Tiara.

“Anyway, Number two: We hafta figure out who goes in the closet. Which means, we either do this twice each or end the game once everyone has a turn. Cause we’ve ta pick a name outta a hat!”

“That sounds easy enough, anyone can do this!” stated Silver Spoon, laughing as if she knew the whole time.

Snails still confused looking, asks “Uhhh, yeah, but what do we do next?”

“Well, Ah keep gettin interrupted here! Number three: Who ever two gets picked tah-gether has ta go in the closet with that person they there picked. Number four: The rest of us hafta set the timer while them in the closet turns off the lights and kiss or whatever they wanna do or not do fer 7 whole minutes. The last step is easy. We just tell them ‘time’s up’ when it is and then it’s a mystery to all of us what they did up in there cause they can’t just go out and tell us and we can’t just ask.”

“I’m back! They didn’t have that coconut rum stuff you wanted but I did swipe some whiskey called Jameson.” Snips walks back into the room unpacking the goods inside his trench coat.

“Well you look suspicious…” Scootaloo says as she and Diamond Tiara roll their eyes agreeing on something, for once.

Snips looks at what both of them are wearing. “Yeah, at least I have pockets.”

“Let’s just get this game started, shall we!?” Sweetie Belle moves everyone along, preventing a fight. “Boys don’t have to kiss each other if they don’t want to… but it sure would be funny!”

HOLD THE GAME! Hey, Apple Bloom! Your cousin is downstairs! Let me fly out the window to get her. I’m not strong enough yet to fly back up though, I’ll take her through the house. I’ll be as fast as Rainbow Dash!”

“What did I miss? How DO you play ‘5 minutes in heaven’?” Snips asks.

“Oh, brother…” Diamond Tiara says exasperated. “Silver Spoon, you know how it goes… Apple Bloom took forever telling about it. You tell Snips.”

“Ummm, of course! Snips I know EVERYTHING you need to know!” Silver Spoon brags and tells Snips all about it.

“I told you! As fast as Rainbow Dash! I learn from the best!” Scootaloo brags.

“BABS!”

“APPLE BLOOM!”

HUG. SQUISH. HUG. SQUISH. ADDED HUGS AND SQUISHES.

Apple Bloom, Babs, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo burst out laughing.

“Hey, guys… I KNOW ya remember mah here cousin, Babs!” Apple Bloom hugs her cousin again. “Spike just poured us some shots of JAMO!”

“Awesome!” Babs takes one of the shot glasses from Spike.

“We’re about to play ‘spin the bottle’, I know you’re in” Sweetie bell notifies Babs. “Who has the bottle?”

“We have an empty one with us!” says Twist from the bean.

“Okay, okay, that will have to do… EVERYONE in a circle!” orders Sweetie Belle.

“Who’s gonna spin first?” Apple Bloom turns to the group.

“Twist, of course! She has the bottle!” Sweetie Belle suggests.

Twist shifts around for a second and takes a breath. “Here goes nothing!”

Swoosh. Swoosh. Swoosh. Swoosh. Swoosh. ‘Round and ‘Round and ‘Round the bottle goes.

“SNAILS!” everyone yells! “KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!” they all chant.

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!

“YEAH!!!!!!!!!!” the whole room goes wild. “NEXT!”

Snails spins the bottle… SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

“SWEETIE BELL!” everyone yells again!

DO IT!” screams Diamond Tiara!

“Ehhh” says Sweetie Belle.

“Uhhh” says Snails.

Kiss.

Everyone starts to laugh.

Sweetie Belle spins the bottle… SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

“DIAMOND TIARA!” everyone yells and gasps!

Both the girls blush as Pipsqueak whistles.

They start to kiss… it lasted longer than the first two kisses…

“HEY! Get a CLOSET!” shouted Scootaloo and everyone started to laugh.

“Yeah! Wrong game!” says Snips who was newly educated about the two games. Everyone laughed harder!

Diamond Tiara and Sweetie Belle finally parted.

Diamond Tiara spins the bottle next… SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

“FEATHERWEIGHT!” everyone yells!

Featherweight nervously goes up to Diamond Tiara.

Peck.

Everyone laughs.

Featherweight spins the bottle… SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

“SPIKE!” everyone laughs.

“Uhhh, hey guys… you said boys didn’t have to kiss right? And I am the oldest one in here… SOOOOOOO I am vetoing this KISS!”

A chorus of “AWES” came out of everyone.

“Let’s do the other game” suggests Sweetie Belle. Everyone agreed.

“Everyone put your name on a scrap piece of paper and put it in this empty fish bowl when I fly over to you!” directs Scootaloo.

“Spike will pull out the first name since he ended ‘spin the bottle’” Sweetie Belle adds.

A minute later, Spike digs through the fish bowl. “And the lucky person is…” he pats his stomach for a drum roll effect, “Silver Spoon!”

A bunch of “Oooo’s” and “Ahhh’s” floated about amongst the room. Everyone points at the closet. The two participants go in shutting the door behind them.

“So uhhh… to be honest with you, I am not as experienced as Diamond Tiara thinks I am…” whispers Silver Spoon.

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!” the outside yells at them.

Click. And the light from the top and bottom of the door stopped seeping out.

“It’s okay…” Spike whispers back.

Spike feels for Silver Spoon bringing her closer. He feels her gasping and he calmed her down. “Shhh” he says and starts kissing her. He lifts her to sit on his lap. He cradles her back and forth. Silver Spoon’s arms wrap around Spike and she grabs his hair lightly with both hands. They couldn’t help but lightly moan into each other.

Spike pushes his tongue forwards invading Silver Spoon’s mouth. She lets her tongue do a little dance with his. Feeling bold she thrusts her chest out towards Spike. His hands automatically grab her breasts from underneath her shirt feeling her hardened nipples. Spike thrusts his hips upwards and Silver Spoon was only able to rub her tiny hands above his jeans when…

TURN ON THE LIGHT!!! 7 MINUTES HAS HAPPENED!” shouted in through the door.

Click. They clicked back on the light. They looked at each other. Silver Spoon couldn’t help herself, she kisses Spike one more time.

“I’ve had a crush on you for the longest, I was worried at first when you picked me… but, now I am so glad!” Silver Spoon whispered.

“To tell you the truth? I read your name and it was someone else’s! I’ve noticed you in the hallways this last school year that we had…” Spike whispered back giving her a hug.

HEY 7 MINUTES!!! NOT TEN!!!” another shout spat through the door.

They both laughed and stumbled out!

A big cheer erupted and a lot of “ooo la la’s” came from several people.

“Silver Spoon, pick someone to go next!” Sweet Belle decides to play director again.

“Okay!” was the response from Silver Spoon, who sounded 100% more into the games now. “I CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE…”

Spike does another drum roll on his tummy. Silver Spoon laughs.

CRACKLE. CRACKLE. The intercom turns on. “I don’t know what you kiddos are up to! BUT THE CAKE IS BEING SERVED NOW AND THE NIGHT FESTIVITIES ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” That was obviously Pinkie Pie. Everyone’s mood was just so uplifted they all laughed out of the room. Everyone left but Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Babs.

Diamond Tiara pulls Sweetie Belle aside talking in her ear. “You and me, later? For more fun, you can bring Scootaloo… either or. I do not care.”

“I’ll think about the Scootaloo part.”, says Sweetie Belle into the other girl’s ear.

“Ta ta, for now!” Diamond Tiara says out loud as if she was exiting stage left.

Sweetie Belle returns to her group blushing hardcore.

“We had a meeting earlier today without you! But that was only because we didn’t know you were coming to town!” says Scootaloo apologetically.

“Naw, it’s cool. I was trying to do this surprise even earlier!” Babs says. “Ran into a detour!”

“My, that happens. Do not fret!” Sweetie Belle chirps in still blushing.

“So what was the meeting about today?” asks Babs.

“Well, ya see? We all think we can git our birthmark tattoos ta pop up by babysittin… but no one ‘round has any babies or lil’ kids that we know of ta ask around… so we was a thinkin… Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy here are freshly married…” Apple Bloom starts.

“BUT, they’re both girls! They left and came back and not preggo, of course. So how can they have a honey moon baby, you’re wondering!? BY SENDING THEM ON A SECOND HONEY MOON!!! After, asking the Princesses to help magically enhance a baby. I’m sure they’ll go for it… the Princesses I mean. But, we have to ask Rarity and Twilight Sparkle for help to fund a second honey moon AND help bring up the baby making idea to the Princesses.” Scootaloo finishes.

“Wow, ladies! That’s a kind of cool idea!” Babs nods her head. “Even if you do get to babysit or not, it’d be cool!”

“Eeyup” Apple Bloom says grinning widely.

“When does all this asking take place?” Babs asks.

“Why, how long are you in town for?” Sweetie Belle answers with a question.

“A week, maybe two if I’m lucky… I might have to go to camp as a C.I.T.” Babs tells them. “I’d rather just stay here… if anyone cared to ask me! CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS FOR LIFE!!!”

A group hug formed again.

CRACKLE. CRACKLE. The intercom turns back on. “RAINBOW DASH AND FLUTTERSHY DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT WANT TO SLICE THEIR CAKE WITHOUT THEIR WHOLE FAMILY IN THE SHOT! SO HURRY DOWNSTAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” says Rainbow Dash.

CRACKLE. CRACKLE. “If that’s okay with you!” adds Fluttershy.

All four girls start to giggle and head on down the stairs.