• Published 24th Jan 2013
  • 2,152 Views, 13 Comments

If These Walls Could Talk - migzie



1st comes love, then comes marriage... then comes, where's the BABY!?

  • ...
23
 13
 2,152

Oh Heck, Here We GO Ya'll

“T’was mighty kind of ya’ll ta stop by ta go with me and help me with mah… uhhh…dilemma. Ah wouldn’t’ve been able ta handle it mahself. Ya know? You two havin the expertise with this here stuff… Again, Ah ask yas both not ta tell Rarity, please, ya hear!? Hush hush business and all…?”

“Yeah, yeah… we PINKIE PIE PROMISED!” Rainbow Dash speaks for both herself and Fluttershy.

“Everyone, here, buckled in?” Apple Jack asks. “Cause it’s gonna be a bumpy ride!”

“WOOHOO! YeeeHAW!” Rainbow Dash yelps out impersonating her friend. She finishes buckling her belt in the front seat.

Apple Jack looks in her rearview mirror and sees the silent Fluttershy looking out the window. Then she turns to Rainbow Dash. “Ya shoulda just sat in back with yer sugar cube, R.D.!”

“Oh, no no no, Apple Jack. It’s okay. Besides, we wouldn’t want to treat one of our very best friends like a taxi driver!” a subdued voice came through the back seat.

“Awe shucks. Yer just being you. All quiet and all. What’s new with ya, Fluttershy? Ya know, other than the obvious?”

“Nothing much really, Apple Jack. Thank you for asking and thank you for the lift home!” Silence filled the car for a minute and then Fluttershy continues on. “Actually, It’s been a really long day keeping up with Rarity at the spa, visiting Twilight for some tea, helping you out, which wasn’t a problem of course, now driving towards home thinking about having to deal with a whole big crowd of people for a party in honour of Rainbow Dash and me… me having to deal with all that attention… OH THE PRESSURE!” Fluttershy was getting worked up and her voice started to escalate a little.

“It’s going to be okay, Flutters, I’ll make sure most of the attention is on me. Alright? You’ll be fine and I will be at your side the WHOLE time.”

“Oooo, Dashie…”

“Oooo, yew two…” Apple Jack snickers. “Whelp, here we are at yer humbled abode.”

They all noticed Rarity running towards them.

“What took you so long Apple Jack, darling, to bring the guests of honours home to their own party?” She looks at the happy couple. “You mustn’t keep your guests waiting. Mostly the whole town is here waiting to say hello and congratulate you!” She pauses her speech seeing Fluttershy cling on to Rainbow Dash pretty tight. “You two go on… you must! Apple Jack and I shall join you momentarily after we discuss a few things that need to be addressed right away!”

“If you say so, Rarity!” Rainbow Dash starts to laugh and glides with Fluttershy to the entrance of their home.

The laugh was so infectious that Fluttershy started to laugh as well. They even heard Apple Jack suppress a nervous laughter.

Rainbow Dash glances behind them. “Whatever they have to talk about must be in an extremely touchy feely sign language sort of way involving their faces!” This statement causes Fluttershy to glance behind them as well.

“It’s cute, Dashie!”

“A.J.’s going to be fine.” Rainbow Dash thinks about earlier. “I love how we’re the only ones that know. Well, I mean we all knew… irrr, suspected… but since A.J. talked to us today, we’re 100% certain! Even Rarity doesn’t know we know!”

“Dashie, silly… that’s why I said it was cute.”

“Oh. You know me… I don’t DO cute… we’re on the same chapter in different books! You ready to go inside!?”

“I, ummm, almost…” Fluttershy says closing her eyes to compose and prep herself by inhaling deeply. What she felt, were lips pressing upon hers, giving her a boost of confidence. “Okay, I’m ready!”

Rainbow Dash swings the door open and both their jaws drop. “Wow! Pinkie really out did herself! And, ha ha, she found her streamers! Look at that! Our water fountain is filled with wine! Or, maybe that’s Champaign. I mean, Rarity helped out with this shindig, so you never know… and look at that Flutters! A sculpture of us made out of Jello! THIS IS AWESOME! This isn’t even everything! We didn’t even step inside yet!”

“Yes… look at this… this isn’t probably everyone… look at all these peh-people! Sh-she in-invited th-the whole t-town!” Fluttershy held on to Rainbow Dash in fear.

Rainbow Dash decides to be macho by taking Fluttershy in her arms and flies into the house. She elevates them higher, twirling and kissing Fluttershy as their ‘Fashionably Late Grand Entrance’. She carefully places her love down, goes to the door and presses the intercom. She yells into it. “The PARTY HAS NOW ARRIVED!”

With that, a dark pink ball of fluff cannon balled herself on top of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. “Hiya, guys!”

A muffled “Hey, Pinkie” gasped out of the smashed patrons, followed by more suffocating squawks, a pause for oxygen after each word came out “AIR. PINKIE! NEED. TO. BREATHE! NOW!” and, “IF. THAT’S. OKAY!”

“Oh, yeah! I was just so excited to see you!” Pinkie Pie was wiggled off of her FlutterDash Mountain. “OOMPH! And the pool party in the basement is out of this world! The game room upstairs is extra gamier and is holding a darts competition to see who’s the bestest of the best, best shot! The teeny boppers are all the way in the attic hanging out with the pets, doing their own thing, who knows actually what they’re doing, they keep coming out occasionally being all secretive…” takes in a new breath, “Oh! Oh! Oh! The Princesses all came! They’re in the back yard talking to Vinyl Scratch about her friend’s band that is setting up to perform as we speak! I was thinking of placing the band in the garage cause they’re actually a garage band. Rarity said no, so the back yard it is! So yeah, I didn’t have to do too much work out there cause your lights are already the perfect ambiance… We might have to move the pony rides somewhere else because the music later might be too loud! FOLLOW ME! I have more to tell you about your party! I didn’t even tell you about the food! I’m going to show you the cake!”

“We’re right behind you, Pinks!” Rainbow Dash lets Pinkie Pie have a head start. She pulls Fluttershy back to steal a kiss. She was definitely in for having a private moment. “So what did you get from all that rambling, Sunshine? You okay? And we have to say ‘hey’ to the Princesses and Twilight’s brother…”

“We have a pool?” Fluttershy got out, kissing Rainbow Dash back.

“Heh, yeah. Babe. We do! Behind our theatre-esque seats! PLUS, there’s a glass wall separating the pool and the entertainment system area so nothing gets wet! You can STILL watch and hear while swimming! Aaaand, we have a Jacuzzi behind this one door that looks like it leads to a closet… BUT it doesn’t!”

“Oooo, I cannot wait, Dashie! I also want to explore this new home of ours, with you, if that’s alright. You didn’t let me see the blue prints… I mean, not now for the exploring part… people are swarming around everywhere!”

Pinkie Pie pops back for a second, “Don’t worry, Dash! You’ll be the first two in your Jacuzzi! I made that room extra super duper wooper off limits!” She grabs both the girls’ arms and dragged them to where the cake was on display.

“Don’t forget to sign your guest book, dears, even if this is your party!” They hear Rarity calling out to them in the background. Apparently, she and Apple Jack have slipped in the house together quietly while Pinkie Pie was going on and on about the whole shebang!

The three of them passed the living room where they saw an audience of people watching Twilight Sparkle giving a power point lecture on their adventures and mostly of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash and how their love progressed. They passed through the kitchen where they smelled and drooled over the fresh hot food replacing the cold or empty trays the waiters were carrying around. These guys, wearing ‘Suits by Rarity: Men’s Commodity’, came from Pinkie Pie’s newly added catering staff of her bakery/café. They went out the kitchen door to the outside only being able to wave at the Princesses for the time being. Apparently, Shining Armor decided to join the dart competition!

There it was. The cake pretty much rooted down in the center of the, temporarily opened ceiling, gazebo. The base of the cake was 60” round. It stands 8’3/4” tall. The benches transformed into short tables full of bite sized treats. The cake itself was an incredibly pale, yet noticeable, yellow surrounded by pink lights shining around, above and below it. The decorations of the cake were individually hand crafted and hand painted sugar flowers. The colours of these flowers went in order of the rainbow spectrum. Edible glitter was the final touch of the cake to compliment the silver lightning cake liner it sits on.

“Pinkie Pie! I am married already! We can’t have a girl jumping out of this cake! The bachelorette party is long gone and over with and in the past!” Rainbow Dash starts to laugh crazily applauding. Fluttershy tackles Rainbow Dash by jumping on her from the side planting multiple kisses. She stops only to say it’s a magnificently beautiful cake and continues on her kissy infestation to Rainbow Dash’s face.

“Ummm…” Pinkie Pie started to say as she stares at the Princesses making their way over to the cake.

“Ahem!” Princess Cadence fake clears hear throat.

“Do not stop by any means!” Princess Luna winks.

“The approaching night looks as beautiful as the cake that needs to be sliced and served very soon.” Princess Celestia comments.

Fluttershy hops off Rainbow Dash and cowers behind her wife in embarrassment.

“It’s quite alright, Fluttershy. You can show yourself.” Princess Celestia says in a soothing voice.

YES, FLUTTERSHY. THOU did not do a deed that is shameful. Hide not, our confidant of kindness!” Princess Luna started off with a boom and ended in a regular tone.

“Yeah, Fluttershy, it’s just us… your extended family!? It’s okay… come on!” Princess Cadence walks over and puts an arm around Fluttershy. “And, breathe!” She feels the pink haired girl’s tenseness leave her system.

Chit chatting started to happen amongst them in the gazebo and Pinkie Pie Started to grin. She just realized why the Princesses came over. A distraction! The Wonderbolt Van pulled up to the house followed by a limousine. With the license plates reading “FLY HI ER” and “THE BOLTS”, it’s unmistakable that it’s them. Pinkie Pie saw a bunch of Pegasi people fly up to the roof. ‘Perfect. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!’ Pinkie Pie thinks.

“Please excuse me, your Royalnesses and you two lovey dovies! But, my ears are tingling, eyes a fluttering, and knees twitching hard! So that means… I HAVE TO SAVE THE KITCHEN FROM A DOOR OPENING DISASTER!!!!” Pinkie Pie runs off disappearing promptly. She runs back for a second, “Oh yeah, byes for now!”

From the outside looking upward, a noticeable light from the attic clicked off.