• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 1,755 Views, 20 Comments

Final Rest - TheMightyEquestrian47



This is a sequel to the infamous Cupcakes. I made this easier on the audience.

  • ...
20
 20
 1,755

Chapter 3-They're coming

The next day Pinkie Pie was feeling tired due to the lack of sleep she had gotten last night. "Good Morning Pinkie Pie! Sleep well?" said Twilight Sparkle in a cheerful voice. "No I didn't, I kept waking up because of my dream" said Pinkie. "Oh really? Tell me!" said Twilight in curiosity. So Pinkie explained her dream to Twilight down to the very last detail. "Oh that's terrible!" Twilight said. Then the ponies got ready for the day and went to the market. Twilight Sparkle was looking through all of the food that was for sale and Pinkie Pie was sitting at a table taking a nap. An hour passed by and Pinkie Pie woke up with a spring in her step. She was fully awake. "Ah! That's better!" said Pinkie Pie happily. As the two ponies were back to Twilight's house, the mayor ran past them yelling "Evacuate now everpony!" Twilight looked back to see what has happened and she had seen a giant herd of ponies but something was weird about them. Pinkie looked at the herd and said in under her breath " Oh no, we got to get out of here." A chilling scream was sent out from the herd "PINKIE!!!" in a demented tone. Pinkie Pie quickly grabbed Twilight by the hoof and ran yelling "We got to get out of here! It's not safe!" The two ponies ran back to the house with their mane standing on end. "What was that!?" said Twilight in fear while slamming the door behind her. "The zombie ponies...they have come for me!" said Pinkie exhausted and out of breath. Twilight knew it not safe outside so they decide to stay in the house until nightfall. "If we are going to get out of here safely, we should go to Zecora's. She should have an answer to finish this chaos." exclaimed Twilight. She checked to see if the room was quiet and pulled the wooden horse head bust in the center of the house. Underneath revealed a tunnel that was dark and poorly lit by torches. The opening of the tunnel sent a rush of bats out of it. "This tunnel should lead us to Zecora. Are you ready to go?" asked Twilight. "Let's go before these zombies eliminate the rest of Ponyville" said Pinkie. As they built up their courage, the two ponies ventured into the tunnel. The journey would be dangerous but they continued onward to reach the Everfree Forest.