• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 2,483 Views, 33 Comments

Humans Invade Equestria - marcosperezbromg



Read the full description because I'm not used to limits

  • ...
21
 33
 2,483

Escaping

======Chapter 2=====+

======What the dunce is a Brony!?======

======Narrator======

The silhouetted figure approached the light green pony.

"What are you going to do to me. Let me go."

She struggled as the figure approached.

She tried to speak again as it came out of the darkness and shushed her.

"Shhhh! What are trying to do. Alert the entire planet. Look no time for explanations, I have to get you out. Name's Marcos by the way."

======Viewpoint Marcos======

I started unlocking the chains that held this alien.

Even though I don't know what it is, it just seems so oddly familiar. I also don't want the dumbass we call our president dissecting her. Or is it a he. Doesn't matter. The main point is to get her or him out of here.

"Why are you helping me. You don't even know me."

I'm still wondering how this alien speaks English. But I digress.

I don't want to tell her or him (YOU KNOW WHAT. SCREW IT. IT'S A SHE.) whats gonna happen if she doesn't escape so I'll just tell her how I tell my kids everything before they died in the wrath of Millhouse.

"Those people were going to do really bad things to you if you stay here."

She gasped.

It looks quite adorable when she does that.

I may be a scientist but I have a heart. I never (EVER) dissected anything before and I'm a vegetarian.

I only got a job as a scientist because it's the only way you can survive nowadays now that the king of the douchebags is ruling over the U.S.

Wait where was I.

Oh right. Bringing this alien home.

I looked out to the path to the portal.

I'm going to have to get past the cafeteria, the other lab, the meeting room and the theatre if I wanna get to the portal room.

Crap.

"Well this is fabulous."

"What? Is there a supermodel somewhere?!"

Seriously?

"We have to go through 4 rooms if I'm to get you back to your world."

"So."

"All those rooms are filled with the bad people who want to do bad things."

"And what exactly are the bad things that they want to do."

Crap. I don't want want to scare her.

You know what. Screw it. I'm not hiding it anymore.

"They want to dissect you."

"WHAT!?!?"

Sweet Jesus. She needs to stop screaming.

"Don't worry. I'll get you out of here safely."

I had my hand over what I think is her mouth.

She pried my hand away and started examining it.

"Whoa. You really are humans."

THIS THING KNOWS ABOUT US!?

"I've been studying humans back on Equestria. Nopony ever believes me."

Equestria? Nopony? What the deuce was she talking about. Wait let me ask her.

"What's Equestria and what do you mean by nopony?"

"Equestria is where I live, it's inhabited by a race called ponies. There's also alternate races such as griffions.

"We had ponies here, but they went extinct when one pony pooped in Millhouse's shoe and Millhouse ordered his soldiers to kill every single pony in the world. He has a bit of a temper and he's not exactly smart. He doesn't know how to divide yet."

The pony had cut me off. (Heh I'm calling it a pony now. Or maybe a unicorn. It has a horn after all)

"Wait wait wait. Who's Millhouse?"

"He's the reason you're here and the reason why there are so many poison clouds in the sky."

I pointed out the window and showed her the horrid place we call our planet.

She started squealing like a little fangirl.

"Heehee you're pointing. Ooh pick something up pick something up!"

I saw a rock on the floor (the janitors don't do a really good job do they) and picked it up with a puzzled look on my face.

"Wow. That's amazing."

ooooooooh kaaaaaay?

"So can we focus on getting you back home or what?"

"Oh right."

"Now I can't just waltz right out of here with you at my side so we need to disguise you."

There was a convenient little box right next to the unicorn and it looks like just the perfect size for her to fit into it.

I could feel a wild little grin spread across my face.

"Is there something wrong? Why are you smiling like that?"

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Oh you are so getting it when I get out of this box."

Said the little unicorn in the box as I rolled the thing that helps you carry boxes (I need a thesaurus. I forgot the name).

"Shut up. At least you get to go back home."

A few scientists were staring at me.

"Don't mind me. Just bringing some supplies to the portal room."

The unicorn spoke up

"What are you-"

I kicked the box in an attempt to shut her up.

"Ow I was just-"

I kicked the box again.

"But I-"

I kicked it again.

"I'll shut up."

Thank you, Jesus

"Dude whats in that box?”

Think think think. Ooh.

"A robot that can feel pain."

I put on a fake smile in attempt to keep my act going on.

"That's pretty cool dude."

(In case you're wondering, that scientist asking me the question was Kevin. He's a fellow vegetarian and he never dissected anything. He's also one of the scientists who helped me out with the portal along with Anna and Ginna.)

I kept walking along until suddenly-

"Whoa- THUMP."

I fell onto the ground along with the box that had fell along with me revealing the unicorn falling out of the box (remind me to put some duct tape next time.)

The person who had just tripped me was Benjy Millhouse. Millhouse's son. The only person who knows Millhouse's first name. (Just in case you didn't know, nobody knows Millhouse's first name except for Millhouse and Benjy.)

As I was on the floor, there were two things on my mind.

#1 Get the hell up.

#2 RUN!!!

I grabbed the unicorn and started dashing down the cafeteria.

I could hear the Benny Hill theme in my head as I was running with the other scientists chasing me.

I was running alongside the unicorn as I grabbed a muffin from the food line.

The lunch lady didn't give a damn about the alien, she just wanted to get paid.

As I was running away, I noticed that Kevin, Ginna, and Anna were running alongside me.

"Don't worry. We're on your side."

Phew. I thought I was getting caught.

"So whats your plan?" Ginna said while dodging the food that the rest of the scientists were hurling at us."

I took in a breath and yelled out in my best TF2 Medic voice "I HAVE NO IDEA!"

They all laughed and then I heard a little whoosh fly past me.

They're using guns.

Crap.

"Get them!" shouted Millhouse as he over-dramatically pointed his wrinkly old finger at us.

"Hey guys. I have a plan now."

Kevin looked over at me and said "Well spit it out."

"My new plan is RUN FASTER!"

I quickly opened the door and hurried into the other lab.

The scientists here started hurling test tubes and dissection equipment at us.

I grabbed a metal plate and started shielding myself as I was rushing through the lab.

I could see cows in glass enclosures with mushrooms on their backs and green slime things bouncing around.

These were failed experiments. We tried making a cow that would eat only mushrooms and ended up looking like that. They do however supply us with an endless supply of ‘shrooms. Downside is that some crackheads keep trying to break in to get the mushrooms. Anyways, back to running.

I broke down the door into meeting room.

I saw a few surprised faces including that of Fidel Castro in the room. (Fidel and Millhouse are best friends)

I slid across the table knocking off some paperwork and a few potato chips. (Who the hell brings potato chips to meetings?)

I grabbed a fedora off a coat stand as I escaped the meeting.

"Hm this will suit me nicely."

I heard the rest of the guys stifle a laugh as we scurried into the theatre room.(Ok I would like to meet the person who designed this building)

We sat on some theatre chairs hoping they would run past us and think we were still running.

Millhouse walked up to me.

"I may be dumb but I ain't stupid."

"Ha. You just admitted that you're dumb."

Millhouse swung his survival knife at me. I ducked nearly dodging it.

"Okgottagobye" I dashed out through the clearly stated exit door.

Bit of a problem though. Millhouse had grabbed the unicorn by the neck getting ready stab it in where I imagine the gut would be.

I then saw her horn glow and I saw a bright flash of light blinding Millhouse and everyone else in the room.

"Since when can you do that?" I asked rubbing my eyes from the flash of light.

I asked the unicorn

"Since I was 13."

"Good to know."

I turned on the portal and entered along with the unicorn and the others.

Why did I enter you say?

I HAVE NO IDEA.

I closed the portal behind me leaving behind a very pissed Millhouse.

"Hey I never got your name."

I asked the light green unicorn.

"My name is Lyra. Lyra Heartstrings."

"Dude. You should know her name."

I looked behind at Kevin who had just spoken up.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember back when you were 15. There was a show we used to watch."

"And what's the name of that show then?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"My Little Pony. Friendship is Magic."

Memories flowed right back into my head like water flowing out of a tap.

"OH MY GOD."

My eyes had widened in realization

"THIS IS LYRA." I said squeezing her cheeks

"THAT TOWN OVER THERE IS PONYVILLE." I said pointing at the small patch of colorful houses in the distance.

"THAT CASTLE IN THE MOUNTAIN IS CANTERLOT." I said pointing at a castle built onto the side of a mountain.

"AND THIS. IS. EQUESTRIA!" I screamed in joy falling into a patch of flowers.

I'm gonna love it here.

=======Narrator======

And with that, the bronies had set off to explore the wonderful land of Equestria, knowing all there is to know about it.