• Published 21st Jan 2013
  • 2,628 Views, 50 Comments

Dead Rising Case: Equetdemic - Immortan Joe



Frank West was in the midst of battle with his one and only foe TK during their battle Frank West about to defeat him when all of a sudden a bright flash of light engulfed both men sending them both into a unkown world.

  • ...
6
 50
 2,628

Chapter 8: Help is on its way

Chapter 8: A Helping Hoof

Frank swung TK's old broad sword into the side of a Zombie Pony's head with a lethal shunk. Rebecca stood back weilding Frank's pistol firing a shot off here and there trying her best to stand and hold off the on coming onslaught of zombified ponies. Frank clutched his chest with every swing pain surged through his body, "Hey Princess you think you could fly us out of here or somethin?" Frank winced as he swung his blade decapitating another zombie blood splashing all across his face and clothing.

"I wish I could Mr.West but that explosion earlier was something I have never exprienced before in my life." Frank shot a quick glance at Celestia before turning to impale another zombie in it's chest.

"What the Hell does that statement have to do with anything!?" Frank planted his foot on a zombie's head and shoved it back down the stairs knocking down a few more undead.

"What I'm saying is since I wasn't expecting it the magical barrier that protects my body wasn't up at the time so I took most of the full effect of the explosion!" Celestia shot out a magical bolt of lighting striking down a few zombies casuing there singedbodies to crumple to the floor. Which they then slowly began to stand back up.

"So you're saying you have some sort of defense system? Like a force field or something?" Frank asked taking a step back towards the window. The zombies began climbing farther up the stairs pushing the three of them back.

"Frank have you seen my sister Luna?" Celestia asked before shooting out a small shock wave throwing a large group of the zombified ponies back, and also completely ignoring Frank's question.

"Last I saw her was laying down outside unconsciousness." Frank swung his sword slicing a zombie in the chest. The mangled pony lunged out at Frank planting it's fore hooves on his chest knocking Frank down. "Shit!" there was a loud bang and a spray of blood splatterd across Frank's face. The Zombified pony's body stiffend and toppled over, Frank looked back to see Rebecca her face covered in pain and fear. "Alright we can't stay here in any longer."

"Agreed." Celestia said blasting another horde of zombies with a ray of pure heat burning their flesh causing it to peel off their bones. Celestia winced at the sight, "Why would such a pony do this to other ponies." Frank frowned looking over at Celestia.

"You mean person right? Because TK was a guy. Not a pony." Frank corrected.

"I know what I said." Celestia stated. Frank sighed.

"Okay what ever then. Come on Rebecca." Frank stepped over to Rebecca who sat back reloading Frank's pistol. Frank knelt down to pick up Rebecca but yelped at the pain in his chest.

"Frank! Are you okay!?" Rebecca asked limping towards Frank to check up on him.

"I'm fine... .I just have bullet in my chest, I'm probably have internal bleeding or somethin... .But I'm okay." Frank said sarcasticly. "But don't worry." He said standing back up growing more serious. "I covered wars you know." Frank said with a lop sided smile Rebecca just rolled her eyes and sighed. From behind Frank came Celestia,

"Don't worry Frank I'll take care of her!" Frank stood back up thinking back in his mind searching for a possible escape route he must've came across on his way up towards the spire. Frank looked to his left and found a door leading to another room, "Hey! Over there we can get away from there!" A zombie lunged at Frank but he quickly swung his sword spearing it inbetween the eyes. Frank planted his foot on it's chest and pushed it away forcing the sword out of it's head. "Alright, lets go!"

:[-]:

Frank slammed the door behind him pushing all of his body up against it for support. The zombified ponies though continued to pounding on the door. Luckly though none them were able to break through it though, Frank sighed with relief "Oh crap!" He said.

"What wrong Frank?" Rebecca asked,

"TK said he had enough Zombrex here to last him at least a good month. He might also have other supplies I might be able to use. The thing that sucks though is I don't know where they're at!"

"I thought you said that Zecorra will be making you more." Celestia said.

"Yeah but that won't be for another few days." Frank replied.

"Don't worry Frank we'll find you some Zombrex." Rebecca said lying back on Celestia taking in all the surrondings with a sigh she said, "I still can't believe this place. It's just so weird."

"What do you mean?" Celestia asked,

"Well just this, talking ponies, no offense, castles, ex cetera. Like where Frank and I come from we don't have any of this stuff. Well castles yeah but talking ponies? Pssh. Seriously?" Frank took his eyes away off the two girls realizing he never had time to exctually observe his surrondings. The room they were in wasn't to big, it consisted of a few old worn out empty book shelves. A few dry rotted tables and broken out window Frank pushed off the door after a few moments of realizing that nothing is going to break through for a while. He made his way through the dry rotted tables and book shelves clutching his wound that was in his chest. Every step caused a gasping breath to escape his lips, the pain in his chest was now starting to settle in.

"Frank where are you going?" Asked Rebecca. Frank shook his head and looked back at her.

"Obviously what does it look like, I'm trying to figure out a way out of here. Also I can probably find TK's Zombrex." He said. Frank turned around continueing his search.

:[-]:

Loud bangs pierced the sky followed by the sound of a constant cracking noise. Twilight flinched at the sound of every gunshot she heard, "Oh. I hope Frank is okay-" Twilight flinched again at the sound of the new gun which instead of letting off a single bang let off a constant more faster pace of bangs.

"I have to say darling what is that dredful noise?" Asked Rarity who was trying to make her way around a puddle. The girls where heading towards the castle trying to catch up with Frank and the Princesses.

"I believe that is Frank." Said Rainbow Dash who hovered just above the ground by a few feet. "It sounds like he's battleing something-" Rainbow Dash was cut off by low groan coming from their side. Dash turned to see Luna laying helplessly on the ground. Her body singed in a few areas but over all she looked okay,

"Oh my!" Rarity gasped.

"Princess Luna are you okay!?" Apple Jack galloped towards the hurt Alicorn who tried to pull herself back up onto her hooves.

"Yes we are okay." She whispered.

"What happened?" Twilight asked, giving the Princess support on her right side.

"A creature, just like your friend attacked us! Unlike your friend though this one is evil." Luna mumbled while finally finding her balance.

"Thank you girls I believe I can walk now." She said, almost falling over right after she said that.

"No Princess you're in no condition to move. Please let us help you." Says Fluttershy, Luna shook her head,

"No child, I am fine just let me be." says Luna shaking while running a hoof through her flowing mane. "That was quiet a trip I been through." Twilight shook her head and stepped back,

"So you said there is another creature like Frank running around here?" She asked, Luna nodded her expression growing stern,

"Yes but this one is evil, I can feel it just like the time when I was Nightmare Moon, I can feel the dark magic flowing through his veins. Every second he grows stronger and stronger-" Just then the sound of rapid fire explosions erupted out of the castle catching all the girls off guared making them all jump. After a good few seconds the explosions stopped, Twilight was the first to shoot up from where she was hiding.

"That sounded a lot like Frank's weapon!"

"Darling!" Squeaked Rarity, "I don't think that was a weapon!" She laid on the ground covering her head with her fore legs.

"I'll explain what it is afterwords, trust me I didn't understand it either until last night." Twilight said running towards the castle, "Come on girls!"

:[-]:

"Ah ha!" Frank cheered.

"Did you find us a way out of here?" Celestia and Rebecca asked simoltaniously both holding the door so the Zombified ponies don't break through.

"Eh... No but I found TK's supply stash!" Frank said grinning sheepishly, the door bucked wildly pieces of wood flinging off the door wish each strike!

"Frank I know your happy you found Zombrex but could you hurry the Hell up and figure out a way out of here! I really don't wanna become horse chow!... Eh. No offense Celestia." Rebecca said looking over at the Alicorn Princess.

"Non taken, I don't wish to be horse chow either." Frank sighed.

"Alright alright." He said picking up TK's spare pistol. Looking over at Celestia Frank grinned, "Celestia you use to live here."

"Yes, yes I did." She said pushing her back against the door while it bucked even harder. The sounds of the Zombified Ponies growing louder as more crowded the door.

"So you should know this place like the back of your hand... I mean hoof." Celestia looked at Frank a small frown spreaded across her face signaling that she was in deep thought. After a few moments of silence between the three of them, she smiled and nodded her head.

"You see that old burnt up painting over there?" She said motioning her head towards the back of the room. Frank looked back and on the wall was a life size painting. It was deterioated so bad that you even couldn't tell what the painting supposed to be of, running over to it Frank grabbed both sides and ripped it off the wall. Revealing nothing... He frowned,

"Okay how the Hell is this supposed to help us! There's nothing here!" Celestia frowned this time actually dissipointed.

"Oh!... That trick must be back at Canterlot." Frank face palmed

'And I thought there wasn't any blondes here.'

Looking up Frank smiled, "Well when there isn't any other choice there's only one last thing we can do." Grabbing his sword Frank held it in his left hand, and on the right was his pistol.

"What's that?" Asked Rebecca.

"We Chop Till We Drop..."