• Published 21st Jan 2013
  • 2,628 Views, 50 Comments

Dead Rising Case: Equetdemic - Immortan Joe



Frank West was in the midst of battle with his one and only foe TK during their battle Frank West about to defeat him when all of a sudden a bright flash of light engulfed both men sending them both into a unkown world.

  • ...
6
 50
 2,628

Chapter 4: Past Tales

Chapter 4 : Past Tales

After the previous incident earlier with the cyan Pegasus. Twilight led Frank back to her home which also known as the Golden Oaks Library.

'She lives in a freaking tree.' Thought Frank. Frank sighed 'And I thought the Rainbow Maned Lesbian was a hippy. This place just keeps getting weirder by the minute.'

"So about the Dash girl whats up her but?" Frank asked while Twilight opened the door.

"Hey watch what you say about her Frank she's my friend too?" Twilight said. "But yeah she's just a little over protective of her friends sometimes. But don't worry she will soon grow on you." Twilight opened the door and a large lizard like creature tackled her to the ground.

"Twilight thank Celestia you're okay! There has been word of a monster going around town and I heard it beat up Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash at the same time-" A sound of a click of Franks gun at the back of his head caused him to stop talking.

"You have five measly seconds to get off her pal."

"Frank!" Twilight shouted.

"What!?" Frank looked at Twilight

"Put your weapon away this is my number one assistant Spike!" Spike turned his head slowly crossing his eyes as the barrel of the gun was placed in between.

"ARGH!!" Spike screamed and dove back inside. "Its the m-m-monster!!"

"Hey! I'm not a monster you little punk-" Twilight stomped her hoof on Frank's foot.

"Ah shit!" Frank grabbed his foot.

"Can you go for five minutes with out pointing that thing in somepony's face!" Twilight snapped.

"Hey first off lady!" Regaining his composure, "It's not a thing it is called a 9mm pistol and it's it's a projectile weapon. My species uses it as a common weapon!" Frank explained.

"Projectile weapon?" Twilight asked intrigued. "Show me."

Frank raised in eyebrow. "Are you sure this gun is very loud and the bullet goes faster then a cheetah on crack. And can penetrate through wood as if it was made of butter."

"Okay... So." Twilight said. Frank shrugged.

"What ever but when the police comes knocking on your little tree house door. I'm blaming you."

Frank raised the gun and fired, and a loud crack came from the gun causing Twilight to drop and cover her ears, Frank just stood there not even phased by the how loud and strong the recoil was.

"What in the name of Celestia was that!" Spike shouted running back outside. Seeing Twilight on the ground still covering her ears. Spike glared at Frank. "What did you do to her you monster!?"

"Hey!" Frank was getting real annoyed of constantly being called a monster. "She wanted to see what my gun was capable of and I showed her what it does. And please stop calling me a monster my name is Frank. Frank West.!"

Twilight stood up shaking her head "Oh dear Celestia that was probably one of the loudest things I have ever heard in my entire life." She said rubbing one of her temples with her free hoof. Down the street lights began to come on in nearby houses as confused and startled ponies stepped out looking for the answer of what caused the mysterious sound.

"Yeah I think we should go inside now." Frank mentioned

......................................................................................................................................................................

"Spike get a quill and a piece of paper ready." Twilight ordered as Spike complied and ran to go get the items Twilight requested. As the iguana looking creature ran off, Frank smiled and looked at Twilight while he leaned back up against one of the book shelves.

"Nice pet you got there what is he an Iguana or something. No offense I just wanna know." Despite Franks 'No offense' statement Twilight still seemed to be slightly offended but she just shook her head. But she shook it off and answered with,

"He's not a pet nor an Iguana he's a Dragon."

"Oh that's neat a pet Dra- Wait What!?" Frank glared at Twilight confused and utterly amazed. "You got dragons in this world!?" He asked.

Twilight stared at him confused. "What you don't have any in yours?"

"Look." Frank said "Back where I came from there is no dragons, griffins, fairy's, ponies... Well there is ponies but they don't have horns or wings and they also can't talk. Where I come from there all labeled under fiction or myth's. There is no such thing as magic from where I come from well the only type of magic there is was the magic of science." Frank explained Twilight sat back in a chair waiting for Spike to get the items which he seemed to be having a tough time finding. Twilight leaned forward intrigued by what Frank was explaining. "We humans don't have wings so in order to fly we built this machine called an airplane. Which was this giant metal contraption that was way bigger than this tree house. It held over about a hundred people counting the workers all at once." Frank finished and sat down. "The only creature in my world I came across that humanity thought was to be myth..." Frank trailed off into silence.

"Was what?" Spike asked walking up with only a quill but with no paper. Frank stared at the palm of his hands imagining all the blood on his hands while slicing through the endless hordes of what were ordinary people but were turned into the living dead.

"Zombies." He said

Twilight raised an eyebrow. While Spike grinned and looked at Twilight, "I told you they're real." Frank thought he heard him mumble.

"Zombies?" Twilight said. "There's no such thing as walking corpses it's impossible."

Frank starred at her "Really now... Take a look at this." Frank took his camera off his neck and turned it on and walked towards her. He showed her picture after picture of zombies killing people and also a few of the psychopaths he encountered back in Fortune City.

Twilight covered her mouth at the sight of a poor man getting his intestines ripped out of him. Frank could still remember the moment.

Frank was leading two survivors back to the safe house, Chad and Doris. The zombies were beginning to surround them and Frank was running out of ammo and Queens.

"Frank!" Chad yelled at Frank.

"Yeah!" Frank replied flipping a zombie over his shoulders. Chad pumped his shotgun and blasted a few zombies with a single shot. He turned to face Frank.

"You get my beloved Doris out of here okay?" He said

"What are you talking about Chad?" Frank said turning around popping a zombie in the face with his gun before it got to close.

"I'm saying you grab her right now and go! I'll hold em off!" Frank stared at Chad with disbelief. Chad loaded the last of his shots into the gun and pumped it.

"No!" Doris screamed at Chad.

"You got to go now or we all won't make it honey!" Chad snapped back butting a zombie in the face with his gun. Doris embraced Chad in a sobbing hug.

"NOW GO!!"

Chad raised his shotgun and fired blowing a small hole in the horde of zombies only wide enough for Frank and Doris to fit through. Prying Doris off Chad, Frank carried her into the Royal Flush Plaza despite her screams and cries of protest. Frank turned getting one last glance of Chad who then tipped his hat at him with a warm smile as he then turned to face the endless onslaught of zombies who now stand before him with hungry looks in there eyes.

"Alright ya hunks of rotten flesh COME AT ME!!" Chad fired off his last two shots dropping six zombies. Chad then turned his shotgun upside down holding it by the barrel. "ARGH!" Chad cried out in pain as a zombie that was behind him ripped a chunk of flesh out of his back! Chad turned and swung the shotgun stock into the zombies skull cracking it open and sending it crumpling to the ground. He spun back around quickly swinging it into another fat zombies face. Chad then dove into the crowed of zombies and began pushing through the horde despite the amount of zombies who bit into his flesh Chad kept on trucking through the horde of zombies making his way towards a small kiosk.

Chad climbed on top of the Kiosk looking down on the zombies who began to slowly climb up it. But something then caught the corner of his eye it was a flash of a camera. Chad turned and saw Frank in the distance behind a window they seemed to have made it inside okay. This made a single tear stroll down Chad's face as a smile spreaded across his cheeks knowing that his wife was in the care of Frank. Chad began to raise his arm to wave at him until something caught his leg and brought him down onto his back, a shrieking pain erupted out of his left leg as a zombie has seemed to reach the top and was now biting into his leg. Chad dropped the shotgun into the horde of zombies below "Get the FUCK OFF ME!" Chad kicked the zombie in the side of the head causing it to tumble back into the horde below. But it didn't help the fact that more zombies were all ready climbing on top of the kiosk. Chad tried to climb to his feet but the shrieking pain in his left leg sent him back down onto his back. As Chad stared at the afternoon sky making his peace with God when a unexpected sight caught off guard as his zombified wife Dorris pulled him close and sank her teeth into his neck...

Frank sat back onto the couch returning back to reality or what he thought was reality anyways. He rubbed the corners of his eyes which he then realized he was actually crying. Quickly he wiped his face and toughened up.

"Wow... When did you take these." Twilight asked she seemed to have taken the camera from him when he had his little flashback. She figured out how to flip through the pictures.

"About a few days ago." He said Twilight looked up at him thank God she didn't notice him crying a few seconds back. Just imagine how embarrassing that would have been.

"Seriously!?" Twilight asked stunned.

Frank nodded "But I also been in another outbreak besides Fortune city. A small town called Willamette..."

"Thats a weird name for a town." Twilight said cutting off Frank.

"Thanks for cutting me off." Frank said looking up at Twilight from where he sat.

"Oh sorry please continue tell me everything..."

"Twilight Twilight! I found the paper!" Spike said running up to Twilight holding a long piece of paper in his right hand.

"Never mind I'm going to bed..." Frank yawned while raising an eyebrow at Twilight. "Where do you want me to sleep tonight?" Frank asked Twilight.

"You mean you aren't going to tell me the story?" She asked disappointed.

"Sorry I'm just to tired. Its like..." Frank raised his watch up to see that it is four in the morning. "Its four in the morning back in my world I would be asleep three hours ago."

"I understand." Twilight said "There is a spare bed up in the guest room up stairs first door on the right."

Frank nodded and headed up stairs to get some shut eye.

"May I go to bed Twilight, I am quite tired." Spike asked.

"Sorry Spike not yet. I need you to send out two letters for me in a few minutes. One to Zeccora another to the Princess."

"Oh... Okay." Spike said bummed. Twilight then patted him on the back.

"Its okay Spike I'll let you sleep in, in the morning okay. I'll have Frank help me with the morning chores."

Frank listened through the guest bedroom door. 'Why does she need to send a letter to the this 'Princess' And who the Hell is Zeccora sounds like some stereotypical African name or something.'. Frank shook his head and turned back towards the very small bed. "There's nothing to worry about Frank." He spoke to himself in third person. "In the meantime everything is okay. You got some weird unicorn girl that's gonna supply with some zombrex and there's no more TK nor Zombies." Frank turned and sat back on the bed. With a loud snap the bed crumpled to the floor sending dozens of splinters flying across the room. "Shit!" Frank heard the sound of hooves bounding up the stairs as a worried unicorn flung open the door.

"Is everything okay I heard a loud crash!" Twilight's eyes fell on Frank who was now on the floor with a very angry expression.

"Sorry I'll pay for it later." Frank said climbing back onto his feet. Twilight chuckled and shook her head side to side.

"No need to watch this." Twilight's horn glowed as all the splinters from the shattered legs of the bed began to hover up off the ground and began forming back together. With in a few moments the bed was completely fixed as if nothing ever happened.

"Whoa." Is all Frank could say.

"Mhmm. Pretty amazing isn't it. A lot better then that 'Gun' you have in your pocket." Twilight with emphasis on the word gun.

"Hell yeah if I could repair my weapons back in Willamette like that man everything would have been a lot easier." Frank smiled. "But I guess I'm just gonna sleep on the floor if you don't mind." Twilight smiled

"Sure go ahead." She said. Frank nodded

"Good night." Frank said.

"Good night Frank." Twilight turned but before she left Frank said,

"Oh Twilight." Twilight turned to face him. "I just wanted to say thank your the only pers- I mean pony to actually treat me like a human being instead a monster. I'm just saying I'm really thankful if it weren't for you I would probably be sleeping outside-

"I know Frank and your welcome." She said cutting him off. "Now good night." She quietly pulled the door closed.


.......................................................................................................................................................................................................


Frank opened and closed the cupboards looking for something to eat. Despite how late it took him to actually fall asleep the previous night (an extra two hours after Twilight and Spike fell asleep.) he was actually the first to wake up, "Damn I wish there was another beaver nearby I could shoot or something." Frank opened the fridge. Just like the fridge at the Pegasus cottage all it was filled with was food and veggies. Frustrated Frank walked into the living room and grabbed his jacket off the couch (Which he had taken off when he woke up.) and wrapped his arms through the sleeves and grabbed his camera. After fixing his hair in the mirror he grabbed his gun and loaded it. After twirling it a few times he heard a voice behind him

"What are you doing?" Frank turned to find the young dragon Spike looking at him with a slight of fear in his eyes.

"Going hunting." Frank said pulling the slider back on his hand gun cocking it. This in which made Spike flinch

"W-what your gonna go out in the forest and kill a poor animal!?" Spike didn't look to pleased.

"Well I need to eat something." Frank said glaring down at spike now.

"And your gonna eat the poor creature!?" Spike gaped at Frank

"Of course we humans are carnivores by the way, well omnivores to be precise but I prefer meat..." Frank stopped and planted his hand on his chin thinking. "Hmm. I wonder what baby dragon tastes like." Spike yelped and coward in a corner.

"Twilight!" Spike called out in a wavering voice. Frank smiled and gently placed his hand on Spike's head.

"Calm down squirt I'm only kidding besides why would I hurt a friend's loyal servant anyways." Frank stood up "When Twilight wakes up tell her I went out to get bite to eat." With that Frank left the Tree house and headed down towards the forest.

It was near the afternoon and the mist began to fade away from the forest floor. Frank meandered his way through an old ditch crouched down looking for his soon to be meal. Has Frank ever gone hunting before; you may be thinking? Well he has once during one of his scoops when he was out covering wars. Was he good at it? Back then no but through constant weapon usage during the outbreak Frank's accuracy increased greatly. As Frank climbed out of the ditch he heard a faint noise come from his left in a nearby river. Frank smiled and climbed onto his stomach and army crawled his way towards the noise.

When Frank broke through nearby bush and retrieved his camera to get a closer look. Frank found a group of beavers huddled around a pile of bark and other nuts and junk. Frank smirked "I know what I'm having again for tonight." Frank sat his camera aside and replaced it with his handgun. With precise aim and timing Frank fired off one shot taking out one of the oldest of the group of beavers who was seemed to be enjoying a mouth full of nuts. Blood sprayed from the open head wound as the beaver then crumpled onto its back. With all the confusion going on Frank used this to his advantage, firing off two mores shots dropping two more of the beavers only leaving four. Three young ones and one middle aged beaver, Frank smiled and sprang out from under the bush firing off as many shots as it took to drop the other four beavers. Firing off a shot and popping one of the younger beavers in the head killing it instantly. The other three beavers cried in horror and began to run for the bushes. But Frank couldn't allow that now, could he? Picking up a nearby rock Frank chucked it striking the middle aged beaver in his back causing it's knees to buckle up and plunging it deep with in the river. "Damn! Didn't want that to happen." Frank cursed to himself. Frank then began to give chase to the other two beavers chasing them deep within the forest.

The chase ended with Frank cornering the other two beavers against a large rock. One of the beavers stepped up and glared at Frank then let out a large squeaky roar and charged at him. Frank only smiled and pulled the trigger making it fall to the ground with a descent sized bullet hole in between his eyes. The other beaver cried out and ran towards the dead beaver Frank stepped forward and place the gun to the beaver's head execution style. The beaver stared up at Frank and closed its eyes, Frank smirked "Your gonna make a good meal." Frank pulled the trigger sadly though the power of the bullet caused blood to spray all over Franks face and jacket. "Aw! DAMMIT!" Frank wiped his face causing the blood to smear. "Agh! I'll clean it off when I get back hopefully no one will notice.

Frank returned to the scene where he first began the beaver genocide. And began collecting the bodies "I really should have brought a bag." A low muffled cry came from in front of Frank. "Huh? Did I miss one?" he whispered. Frank stood up and approached the low cries coming from over the bush. Frank cleared away the bushes to find a lone beaver in a fetal position sobbing his freaking eyes out. "Da Hell?" Frank pulled out his handgun and aimed it at the beaver. When Frank closed in on the beaver. The beaver lifted his head and stared at Frank.

"So it was you who did this!" The beaver roared in a old raspy voice. Causing Frank to jumped back startled. "You come back into our forest and slaughter my friends and family and for what!?" The Beaver climbed to his feet. Tears streaming down his already drenched face. "For pleasurement, food!?"

"I would have to go with the second part." Frank said staring down at the Beaver with stern expression.

"Why when the forest is full of food there's berries and mushrooms. But no! You decided to come- t-t-to come and ruin a perfect family reunion." The Beaver sobbed those final words. The Beaver paced grasping the sides of his head as he sobbed. "M-m-y wif-f-f-e is g-g-gone m-m-my child is g-g-gone. P-please make it stop! Just e-end it all!" The Beaver sobbed as he leaned up against a tree bringing his legs close to his chest rocking back and foward. "Just e-end it all I can't take it!!' He sobbed "Just make it sto-"

Frank fired the pistol round into the side of the beavers head sending it to the forest floor. "And I guess you'll make tomorrows breakfast."

Author's Note:

Hello guys sorry its been a few days since the last chapter. I've been mostly planning out the stories plot and trying to figure out a way to mix some of the funny jokes and ideas I have. Sorry though that this chapter didn't have that much comedy with in it. Except for the final part with the beaver Genocide. Honestly though I did not come up with that scene my friend Mr.Coxen5 did actually its a refrence to a famous Zombie game anyone who knows what the refrence please post it in the comment section below and you shall recieve a cookie. Also proof readers! Any one who would like to be one so that you can help out in adding to this story please. Send me an email which is turok419@aol.com. So yeah hope you guys enjoyed and trust me the next chapter will hopefully be alot more funny.

PS. Mr.Coxen5 Hates megamouth sharks and for good reasons too.