• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 481 Views, 9 Comments

Sweet Home Appleloosa - Applejack101



Sequel to Trixie's New Life, OC X Braeburn fic

  • ...
3
 9
 481

Chapter 3

"Oh I just don't know what to wear!" Lily groaned frusterated as she collapsed on her cloud-like bed in a heap of sadness. Lily had been searching for HOURS to find a marvelous gown like back home, but unfortunately this was Appleloosa, a wild, anti-elegent place. Lily moaned again this time into her fluffy pillow as tears began to cloud her vision.

"No!!" Lily growled determined not to cry as she lifted herself off the soft bed, another part of her said to just lay there for the rest of the night but Lily ignored it completely as she started to proudly trot down the creaky, wooden steps of the Inn.

"See you later, Miss.Lily" The pony behind the sign-in counter warmly exclaimed, but Lily ignored her lost in her thoughts as she guilty regretted it later. Lily couldn't help being unkind to somepony, she believed that everypony should be treated fairly and kindly. Lily trotted swiftly into town, remembering to not get too caught up in her thoughts to greet ponies as they trotted by.

"Here it is...." Lily exclaimed almost silently to herself as she gazed at the vintage building. Lily stepped carefully inside as she scanned around to see ponies getting fitted for gowns, others were vigorously getting their hooves shined for a special occasion. As Lily still stood in the doorway one mare spotted her as she swiftly trotted over to her.

"Hello, Miss, what would you like today?" The mare hurriedly asked as Lily replied smugly,

"I would like the golden queen special please" The mare blinked in astonishment as she sheepishly replied,

"T-that will be 1,000 bits, Miss" Lily nodded as she dug carefully into her saddle bag. Lily finally handed her a shining golden coin that symbolized 1,000 as the mare gazed at it transfixed.

"R-right this way, Miss" The mare managed to squeak out as Lily cheerfully followed her, a skip in her step. The mare led her into the back room which said "GOOD PAYING CUSTOMERS ONLY" in large red letters on the door. Lily grinned joyfully as she gazed fascinated in the room she was led into. The whole room seemed like the designing room Auntie Rarity had but much more broad and grand with a classy, elegant look glimmering off of it. The mare helped Lily step in the center of the designing room as the mare called in other employees. Just then, every mare Lily saw when she trotted into the building began swiftly gathering supplies like fabric, color wheels, and sewing needles and started to immediatly going to work. The mares finally started to sew and work the dress on Lily as she flinched now and again as she could hear the small needle working in and out of her gown. Lily sighed impatiently thinking that she would be standing here for the rest of her life as one of the mares gave her a pleading look to stand still and it was almost done.

"And...Done!" All of the mares stepped back to admire their hard work as one of them handed Lily a large mirror. Lily couldn't believe what she saw, it was pefect. Lily screamed with delight as the mares pouted in disappointment, completely misunderstanding Lily's pure happiness.

"Do you not like it?" The main mare asked unhappily as Lily grinned with joy as she repiled,

"I LOVE it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Lily hollered cheerfully as she hugged the mare in a bone-crushing hug. All of the mares giggled to themselves as Lily knew this was going to be the best night ever.