• Published 8th Jan 2013
  • 874 Views, 4 Comments

Monsters vs. Ponies - 2091riveraisrael



Rivera finds a way back home, will hill be aloud too stay, or will he be brought back to Equestria? Find out now...

  • ...
4
 4
 874

The Epilogue Part I

Back In Equestria Once Again...


Upon reaching the Construction site, Spike still could not believe that he would forget Princess Celesita's birthday Party. "I feel so silly." Spike said to himself, while face clawing his own face.

"Non taken Spike your still a baby after all," Applejack said proudly from behind while walking behind him. Spike just shrugged "Yea maybe I guess your right."

Rivera was sitting down on the trunk of the car, where Twilight was sitting just hours earlier. He just watched as Twilight was performing a spell, that would return all of them back to Equestria.

At one point Rivera, had an idea to try and break away, as fast as his wings can go, but just as he was about to try He is stopped by Rainbow Dash who is hovering right in front of him.

"Going somewhere?" She demanded, causing RIvera to groan, in defeat. "Go on, go back on that thing." Rainbow Dash ordered pointing a hoof at the car behind. "It's called a Car." Rivera muttered, as he stormed back to the car and hopped back on sighing with annoyance.

"Don't worry, You just have to give Ponyville time, trust me you're going to like livin with us hun." Applejack said standing along side the car. Rivera groaned again and began muttering to himself. "Kill Me."

After a half hour, Twilight got the portal open, and the Mane Six, dashed into it, Rivera however remained behind and once again tried to escape, but Rainbow Dash flew out of the portal, and grabbed Rivera's head.

"Nice try, you're not going anywhere but home," without anything else said Rainbow Dash ended up flying Rivera into the Portal where it vanished as soon as she entered.

Within mir seconds, Rivera now found himself back in Equestria. Welcome back home hun, Applejack said warmly. Rivera just rolled eyes away. "This is not my home," Rivera muttered once again.

"Okay Rivera, be prepared to go to Canterlot, we can still make it to Princess Celestia's birthday party." Twilight said, walking over to Rivera for a few seconds, than walking off back to her tree house, with Spike. All Mane Six members went there separate ways leaving only Rivera, in the Park.

The dark night, made the Park very silent. Rivera didn't wanna move, he had just been removed once again from his home, and he knew that he probably never see New York City again.

Rivera, for the first time since his mother's death, started to feel tears, comin in his eyes, but he tried as hard as he can to hold them back. Just than 2, shadows over looked him.

"Hey you actually managed to make it back?" Rivera turned, to see Godzilla, and Israel, looking at him with intense surprise. "Yea" RIvera replied, "But now I'm never going to get back." Rivera added, covering his eyes, with his hoof trying to hide the forming tears.

Godzilla than walked close along with Israel, "Hey you at least got one look again." Israel said in hopes of trying to ease his sorrow. "We all wanna go back to Earth, Rivera" Godzilla added on, "I really miss my son, who I worry the most, that he is being tormented back on Sogel Island."

Godzilla looked even more downer now, "But this is our home now rather we like it or not, we just have to try and live through it, and maybe there will be a certain time that we will return back to Earth, but in the mean time we're going to have to just be thankful we're at least alive."

Rivera rose up, and actually had to agree with Godzilla on what he had to say. "I guess so," Rivera said, in a very hurtful voice. Israel than knocked him slightly, "Come on man, Gojira and I hate seein you like this man, just try to lighten up a bit huh?"

"I'll try," Rivera replied, he than smiled, "Thanks you 2". Just than Godzilla heard a mare call out his name again in which would cause him to be annoyed again. "Godzilla Dear, are you ready?"

Godzilla growled as he turne towards Rarity, "Now See here!" His words stopped when he saw Rarity in a Gala dress. Just the sight of it made Godzilla's jaw drop.

"Well? You ready darling?" Godzilla just muttered something that no one was able to understand, but it just caused Rarity to giggle.

"I'll take that as a yes, come on dear" Rarity said in a flirty way placing a hoof on Godzilla's side, and trouting off. Godzilla just continue muttering something that no one can understand, and just followed along not being able to take his eyes off of her.

Rivera & Israel just eyed each other for a second, than turned there attentions back at Godzilla and watched them disappear out of the park.

Just than Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy arrived, came over to Israel. "Hello Israel are you ready, to Party?" Pinkie asked with excitement. Israel couldn't believe what he was seeing, both Fluttershy, and Pinkie both were wearing Gala dresses.

"Israel, Is everything Okay?" Fluttershy asked getting a bit worried. "W-Where did you Mare get those dresses" Israel asked not even having the guts to speak that well.

"Rarity, made them for us, you like it?" Pinkie Pie, asked with a smile. Israel just smile and said, "I've gotta say you and Fluttershy do look beautiful in those little dresses."

Israel's words caused both Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy to blush red, while giggling. "Should we go?" Fluttershy asked placing a hoof softly on Israel's side, as Pinkie Pie was bouncing up and down with excitement.

Israel did some thinking than finally replied, "Ah what the hell, won't hurt" both mares hopped up in down in excipment, and began to lead Israel out of the park.

"What a couple of loobs, oh brother, Rivera" said with a laugh. "'There is no way in hell that I'm going to fall for a stupid Gala Dress-" Twilight, than teleported right infront of Rivera in her gala dress, along with Spike who is in a Tuxedo.

"Hi RIvera, are you ready?" Rivera's jaw dropped to the ground, when he saw Twilight in a Gala dress, Twilight blushed a bit, before speaking. "Rarity made it for me, do you like it?" Rivera remained speechless.

"Speechless, are we hunny?" Rivera than turned to see Applejack walking in on the 2 in her Gala dress. "A Simple you look beautiful would suffice," Applejack said with a little laugh.

Rivera's jaw than lowered even farther down pretty much half way towards his mid side. "Or you look pretty," the 3, look up too see Rainbow Dash decent, in front of Rivera, in her Gala dress.

"Admit it, Rivera we know you like what you see." Rainbow Dash spoke in a flirty, way while tossing up her mane a bit. The sight of Rainbow Dash in her gala, made Rivera's jaw now completely hit the ground.

Spike than came up to Rivera' and said with a little laugh, "I think Twilight likes you." He was than levitated by Twilight and placed on her back "Spike hush." she ordered, while Spike laughed a bit.

Just than Applejcak and Rainbow Dash together pulled Rivera's jaw back to normal and closed it. "That's better" Applejack said with a smile.

"Okay tough monster, lets be a good Stallion, and come with us," Rainbow Dash flirty said while turning away, and softly hitting his face with her tail.

Rivera followed the 3, out of the Park and through the streets of Ponyville, following the tracks of the rest of the group that had left earlier.

"You still haven't answered my question, Rivera, do you like my dress?" Twilight asked again while they were waiting for the Canterlot express at the train station, with the others.

Rivera didn't know what to say, but he had to admit, the Gala dress really made Twilight look similar to a human, and the dresses on Applejack, and Rainbow Dash were just as good too. "I've gotta say, those dresses really suits all 3 of you." Rivera finally said speaking up.

Rainbow Dash began to nuggy, Rivera's head "That's more like it tough monster." "Why that's mighty kind of you Rivera, you keep speaking like that your lively to make me blush." Twilight nodded for she was already blushing.

Just than the Canterlot express arrived at the station, and all 9 entered the train and were now on the way to Canterlot.