• Published 8th Jan 2013
  • 873 Views, 4 Comments

Monsters vs. Ponies - 2091riveraisrael



Rivera finds a way back home, will hill be aloud too stay, or will he be brought back to Equestria? Find out now...

  • ...
4
 4
 873

Too Many Problems In Equestria

"It has been almost half a year, since Godzilla, Israel and I ended up trapped in this girlish universe, with no way out. Despite many of our tactics on trying to get home, we have been unable to prevail, even when we were some what close. Every time we almost accomplished our escape plot, the Mane 6, would take it away, and the 3 of us would have too start all over again. What will it take for the 3 of us to finally return to planet reality, and not planet Equestria? I mean really. ;[

-Rivera After the return...2036


Monsters vs. Ponies

Rivera (Pegasus/Wings always out), Godzilla (Unicorn/Pegasus), and Israel (Unicorn), were strolling hopelessly through the crowded streets of Ponyville.

"Man this sucks! I can't believe it!" Israel complained, as the 3 crept up.

"This was the fifth time." Rivera added while doing a face hoof. "We were so close, but of course the Mane 6 would never let us leave!" Godzilla finished off, with frustration and much annoyance.

"Do we have a plan B?" Rivera asked with consideration, hopping Godzilla would come up with a new solution, but the only solution he got from him was just a shaken head, which caused him to groan.

"Well we can all thank Space Godzilla for sendin us to this crap whole in the first place." Israel suggested, hopping to change the subject, which actually seemed to perk the other 2 Kaiuji's up a bit.

"No Kiddin, We'll be sure to thank him for this shit later." Godzilla snorted not forgetting the opening of 2036, when the 3 Kaiuji's were lead into a trap and sent to Equestria by Space Godzilla, for all eternity.

Ever since there arrival all e monster stallions have been trying for several months to return back to the human realm, but as the time passed neither had prevailed.

As they were passing Rarity Boutique, Godzilla can hear the mare call out to him, ordering him to come inside. "Come on dear, you've roamed enough on the streets today." Godzilla groaned with annoyance and called back with even more annoyance.

"Damn It Rarity my name isn't dear It's Godzilla!" he than turns to Rivera & Israel and states that the 2, are lucky that the mares they have to stay with aren't perfect birds, but Rivera denies referring to Twilight, Rainbow, and Applejack as a Study bird, Flyin Pegasai, and a Apple jumper.

Israel would later state Pinkie Pie's endless party habbits, in which drives him berserk.

After being called several time, Godzilla realized that he has to depart, much to his demise, and heads towards the Boutique with huge signs of torture inside his head.

Rivera & Israel watch as he disappears into the Boutique after the door shuts, they continue moving. "Yo man I hope we get outta here soon, man I am no Brony, I'm a science fictional monster created in 1962 by Toho Co," Israel wined as Rivera sighed and responded with this in the following. "Godzilla you, and I both man."

While the 2 made there way through the town, they reach the sugar cube corner, in which Israel shivers knowing that Pinkie Pie would be there ready to greet him like she always dose. "Yo WTF man? Why ya stoppin?" Rivera demanded looking annoyed.

"Ugh do ya think we can use another pass around the sugar cube?" Israel asked hopping to receive a yes, but the only thing he got was a wack on the head from Rivera's wings.


"Son of b***h, quit being such a baby, you're 74 years old, start actin like it." Without other words being said Israel sighed and continued on Only to be greeted by a happy hopping Pinkie Pie.

"Israel There you are, I've been waiting for you come back." Israel attempted to try and speak, but Pinkie Pie's hopping start to make him severely dizzy with his eyes following her body up and down. "Stop F**kin Bouncing!" Israel finally snapped having to had enough of the up and down trick.

"Okay," Pinkie Pie said with a smile, and she stopped hopping. After she stops she begins to trot towards Israel, "Wanna help me make cupacakes? They're going to be delicious." Pinkie Pie asked with a huge warming smile.

"No!" Israel snapped, "I'd rather be eaten by Cannibals than help you make cup cakes." Pinkie Pie's smile later deteriorated into a glare, and within seconds, she was on her hind heals, grabbing Israel's head with her fore hoofs, and drawing him towards her face.

"You Pinkie Promised, you don't wanna break a Pinkie promise," Israel just got more annoyed and just snapped again.

I didn't make no F**kin Pinkie promise, your just finding an excuse for me to help you like you always do."

Pinkie Just move his face further towards her head, as a matter of fact it was so close that there heads were constantly touching one another.

"Listen to me Willy, you will help me make Cupcakes!" she snapped with small amounts of rage in her voice only to be challenged by Israel. "Girl I'm older than you and larger than you, I can take you on with one hoof behind my mother F**kin back."

Rivera sighed, from witnessing this in the background. "I don't have to stick around this crap." Rivera snapped walking off back towards the Ponyville library, unknowing that he is being watched, and followed by a cyan Pegasus.

Just as Rivera was about to reach another turning section, he is pounced from out of nowhere. "Good morning!" Rainbow Dash said with laugh.

"Gotch ya good didn't I?" Rivera responded by shoving her off. "Ay get off." "Ha ha ha... I'd take that as a yes." Rainbow responded while hovering in front him.

"Don't you got anything else better to do than pounce on monsters?" Rainbow Dash just looked at him with concern. "You don't like me that much do you?" She said with little bit of hurt in her soul.

"Look we just wanna get back to the human Realm that's all, and we'll be happy, okay." Rivera said with a groan, due to the fact that he can't stand to see girls upset even if they are Ponies.

"Well you might as well count your seeds hun, because you folks ain't never going back to where you came from." Rivera turned to see an orange Cowgirl Earth pony walk into there conversation.

"Listen to me Honey, there's nothing you can do." Applejack finished off, making Rainbow Dash slightly confused at the same time.

"Oh theres always something." Rivera said with a smirk, only to be hit, by Rainbow Dash on the side. "Oh really what?!" she demanded causing Rivera to now turn his glares to her now. "We're Godzillasaruces, if we can survive endless waves of Alien invasions, than what's stoppin us from finding our path back."

"There is no Path back!" Applejack snapped from behind, "You and your monster friends, are stuck here with us weather you 3 like it or not." Rivera just turned to smirk instead of glare.

"We arn't given up Applebloom." "FOR THE 850 MILLIONTH TIME, IT"S APPLEJACK!!" Rivera couldn't help but smile with amusement.

"Why do you always get that wrong?" Applejack than demanded poking violently at Rivera's side. "I swear to Celesita, Rivera you make me so angry, that sometimes Apple trees aren't the only things that I would want be buckin in my spare time."

Rivera just chuckled an challenged. "I'm standin right here let's go Jack ass!" Applejack just responded by trottin off, responding this to the following.

"I'm not wastin my time on you Cow Poke, you are so lucky your cute." Rivera just huffed only to turn to see an angered Rainbow Dash, pop out o no where.

"What?!" He demanded. "What is your problem, you and those 2 other Godzilla Thinigy-" "Godzillasaruces" Rivera corrected face hoofing himself with annoyance, "Whatever! the point is that you 3 have been real jerks ever since you came here." Rivera just listens like one part of her voice comin through one ear, and coming out the otherside.

"You know you should be thankful our Princess allowed you 3 to stay with us. Beyond the mountains are nothing more but the Everfree Forest, and Wastelands.

And trust me, u 3 don't don't wanna be out there." Rivera just sighed hopping she'll stop talkin soon.

Catching wind of this, Rainbow's temper finally snaps, and she graps Rivera against the wall with her hoofs on his neck. "Listen to me! you piece of garbage!" She yelled.

"You 3 better start shaping up otherwise you 3 are on your Own!" Without anywords, Rainbow Dash realizes Rivera's neck and backs up a little bit, causing the him to cough from her powerful grip.

He than turns to glare at Rainbow Dash who just stares for a couple of seconds, before finally speaking up. "Now I'm going to let go of one happened today and I'm going to try again what I did, today tomorrow." Rivera just looks at her confused.

"Now I hope I don't have to snap again like I did today, because if I do, You'll be Rivera Wingless Pegasus, by the time I'm finished with you old man.

Now head on home, starting tomorrow, will see if you can be better with being kind to Mares, who wanna get to know, you." After finishing what she had to say Rainbow Dash took off into the skies, and disappeared into the clouds overhead.

Rivera pretty much mumbled on the way to the tree home, also mimicking Rainbow Dash's voice, on what she said earlier. While finally nearing the tree house, Rivera notices something strange in the field ahead.

He flew over to take a closer look, but what ever it is it seemed to be a large swirling vortex of some sort, or at least in his opinion.