• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 367 Views, 0 Comments

Shatter Point - PinkieV



Fluttershys new friend is helping Pinkie Pie. All is well until...

  • ...
 0
 367

Cake Mistake

Chapter 3 - Cake Mistake

Its now one day until Angel's birthday and he can now be left alone without Fluttershy constantly tending to him. She asked the Cakes if they could Bake a cake for Angel. They completed and Fluttershy has gone to pick it up. Bun has not been seen all day. Fluttershy finally reached Sugar Cube Corner. The cakes were out on a big delivery so Pinkie Pie was alone. Pinkie Pie was at the cashier when Fluttershy showed up. Fluttershy said "Hi Pinkie. The cakes baked a cake for Angel... I wondering if you could get it for me. If your not busy.... that is...." Pinkie Pie said "Okie Dokie Lokie! Also, how has Bunny been doing!" Fluttershy responded with "Angel is okay... How did you know he was hurt?" Pinkie Pie replied "No no no no no. I was talking about Bun Bunny! I know Angel is not well because of him." and Fluttershy surprisingly said "What? how do you know Bun?" Suddenly Bun walked in, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy both turned to him. Bun said "Oh. Pinkie Pie, you work here? I never knew..."

Fluttershy then said "Bun? Pinkie Pie? What did I miss..." and Bun said "We met when you were caring to Angel. I came to get a treat... for Angel..." and Pinkie Pie said "Oh! I'll got a cake for Angel. If you want I can also throw in a cupcake for free!" Bun then said "Sure... here is the one bit for it." Pinkie Pie then said "No no no. It's on the house. Just like the cake!" And fluttershy said "Are you sure... I can pay..." and Pinkie said "I am sure." Fluttershy and Bun left. After they were gone, Pinkie Pie realized that she forgot to get the cupcake. So she grabbed it and ran.

While Fluttershy and Bun were walking back to Fluttershy's cottage when Pinkie Pie suddenly crashed into Fluttershy and knocked her over. Under Fluttershy's weight, the cake was crushed and ruined. Pinkie Pie said "I'm so so so Sorry!" Fluttershy got up covered in frosting and cake. Fluttershy then said in a very sad tone "Angel's cake... Pinkie... why?" Pinkie Pie said "I... I shall remake it! I shall do it right now!" Fluttershy then said "okay... I want Angel's birthday to be good... maybe Bun can help you bake." Pinkie Pie said "Yes! Bunny, lets hurry! We only have sixteen hours." so, Pinkie Pie and Bun went back to Sugar Cube Corner to bake a new cake.