• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 1,249 Views, 42 Comments

Twilight Gets Drawn In - Mike the Red



Twilight finds herself in the Drawn Together house and tries to cope with the insanity of her new housemates.

  • ...
17
 42
 1,249

This Is Not Ballet!

"Hey, Twilight, who ya talkin' to?" asked Foxxy. She looked at the TV and saw the regal-looking white Alicorn, her polychromatic mane billowing in the solar wind. "Whoa, cool! Who is she?"

"Foxxy, this is Princess Celestia. She is my mentor and the co-ruler of Equestria, my homeland. I really want to go back -- I can't believe I got stuck here!"

"Twilight, may I have a few words with this 'Foxxy' you're talking to?"

"Yes, Princess." Twilight moves away from the screen and motions to Foxxy to stand in front of it and talk to the Sun Goddess.

"You mean you can hear and see what's going on in here?" Foxxy asked her. "I thought TV's only worked one way."

"Foxxy, I am using magic to peer into your universe, so that I may observe my faithful student's actions as well as those of everypony else in the room that this object occupies. I would appreciate it if you would please refrain from further acts of affection directed towards Twilight. You and your compatriots are proving to be a bad influence on my student, and I am hoping that she may safely return to my realm. If it is possible, I would like to have some words with this 'King' who has recently arrived."

"Um, I guess I can get him for you, uhh .. Princess?" Foxxy stated, confused as to how to address Celestia. Foxxy went into the kitchen to get the King's attention, however the King and his daughter were enjoying hugs and kisses with each other. Foxxy cleared her throat loudly to get their attention. "Your Majesty, Princess Celestia would like to talk to you in the main room. She's talking through the TV, so you'll have to stand in front of it to talk to her."

"Very well then. I am interested in talking to other royalty. This should be interesting," he mused as he made his way back to the front room to stand in front of the TV. He gave a sidelong glance at the Sun Goddess, wondering if talking to a pony was something sane people chose to do. After a moment's hesitation, he decided to chance it.

"Princess Celestia, I presume?"

"Your Majesty, King ..."

"You may call me King, that is fine, Princess. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"It is my sincere hope that you have in your library's collection a book which may be of aid to my faithful student's needs, one which may enable her to return to my realm. My student, Twilight Sparkle, has placed her hopes upon you. I hope you will treat her with kindness and allow her full access to your library. She is highly intelligent and very gifted in the magical arts -- I believe you have already been witness to just some of what she is capable of doing. I apologize for such an imposition and request your cooperation in this matter."

"Rather long-winded, isn't she?" He asked Twilight. "Princess, I have a few matters to attend to before returning to my castle, however I believe I will be able to accommodate your request. I will see to it that her needs are addressed as best as possible, and I will do my best to make sure she is well protected and remains safe while in my custody. Should she request return to this location, I will be able to have an escort return her here."

"You have my thanks, King. I would like to talk with Twilight once more." The King stepped aside, allowing Twilight to stand before the TV again and address her mentor.

"Yes, Princess? Is there anything else?"

"Twilight, I trust you not to make any more foalish decisions or engage in any further silliness, as I am not the only one able to see your actions. Your friends back in Ponyville are also being entertained by what transpires in that room. Please keep that in mind for further reference."

"WHAT??!? PLEASE tell me that's not true!" Twilight exclaimed, tears starting to well up in her eyes. She dropped to her haunches, her ears drooping. "Is there some way I can repair the damage I've done?"

"You will have to meet with your friends and inform them of how exactly those events transpired. Hopefully they will understand your predicament and forgive you your actions. I will give you three more days to return to Equestria -- if you do not return within that time, I shall travel to the world you're in and return you myself. Please make every effort to return here as soon as possible -- your friends are growing impatient with your continued absence from Ponyville."

"Yes, Princess Celestia, I will do my best. I am sorry to have disappointed you."

"Not at all, Twilight, I have found certain ... actions highly entertaining," she stated softly as her smile widened somewhat.

"Twilight, I believe it's time for us to head out if you wish to see the ballet," the King announced.

"Oh, I'd love to! Princess Celestia, the King has been kind enough to invite me to watch the ballet with him! If you don't mind, that is."

"By all means, Twilight, you are welcome to accompany him. Please inform me of this new culture upon your return."

"You have my word, Princess!" she exclaimed excitedly as she got up and trotted over to the King. The two of them were escorted out the front door by his four bodyguards to the Royal Carriage. There was just one small problem -- Toot had gotten drunk and stolen the carriage, wrecking it in the process. A tow truck had the carriage attached to it and was lowering it onto the circle drive.

"My Carriage! Who the HELL stole my carriage and WRECKED IT??!"

"Please give me a moment, your Majesty," Twilight said. She focused magic through her horn and enveloped the Royal Carriage in her magenta aura. Just a few moments later, it had been repaired so that it appeared completely undamaged.

"This pleases me greatly, Twilight. You have my gratitude for this repair." The King turned to one of his bodyguards. "Stebbins, take us to The Ballet." Stebbins snickered and took the driver's seat. The King, Twilight, and the remaining three bodyguards entered the Royal Carriage and they sped off to a rather seedy section of town to find a strip club. It wasn't until after they had entered and found a spot that Twilight suddenly realized that what they were about to witness wasn't ballet at all! There was a stage with a few poles running from floor to ceiling, situated about four feet above the seating areas. The King had a prime location, Twilight standing next to him. He pulled out a handful of bills in anticipation of the coming event.

Twilight was shocked to see two very familiar looking women take the stage -- a slender light-skinned young woman with fairly long reddish-brown hair and a slightly more voluptuous dark-skinned woman. They were wearing g-string thongs and pasties on their nipples and they began dancing very provocatively. Twilight started to call their names, and Foxxy very quickly put her right index finger to her lips when she made eye contact with her, an attempt to keep Twilight from saying anything. She turned to the King. "Your Majesty, are those two who I think they are?"

"I believe so, Twilight. Aren't they lovely?"

"Well...I wouldn't put it like that, your Majesty. I mean, they are beautiful, but I don't find myself attracted to them the way you are. Isn't it wrong to be physically attracted to your daughter?"

"She looks so much like her mother. Foxxy has this unmistakable exotic sexiness to her -- I just can't tear my eyes away from her!"

The two of them embraced each other, kissing very passionately. Foxxy grabbed a pull handle, dumping water on both of them as they continued this intense display of affection. The audience cheered wildly, throwing money at both of them. The King went up to both of them, smiling broadly.

"What did you think, Daddy?" Clara asked.

"I love you both very much!" he exclaimed.

Another dancer had taken the stage -- and Twilight was astonished again. A tan-skinned young man wearing a pink one-piece bodysuit was gyrating his hips, posturing quite provocatively, showing off his body. The King very quickly turned his attention to Xandir, who wore a big smile on his face as he continued to dance. Twilight seemed to be almost entranced by this display. Xandir then dumped a bucket of water on his body, rubbing against a pole as he did so. Once again, the audience cheered in approval, showering him with more money.

"Oh, yes, very good!" the King exclaimed.

"Your Majesty, I thought we were going to see ballet -- I don't think this qualifies as that," Twilight said in exasperation.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

"It was ... interesting," she replied.

"Stebbins, I believe it's time to go. Let's leave for the airport."

"I thought it took a whole day to get here from your castle," Twilight said quizzically.

"I tell Clara that to discourage her from leaving that house. She needs some time away from the castle to expand her horizons, as she has spent most of her life in the castle. I was thinking maybe she needed to find and make some new friends."

"That explanation sounds awfully familiar," Twilight mused.