• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 1,248 Views, 42 Comments

Twilight Gets Drawn In - Mike the Red



Twilight finds herself in the Drawn Together house and tries to cope with the insanity of her new housemates.

  • ...
17
 42
 1,248

Broken Concentration

Twilight Sparkle was in her basement working on a new transdimensional transport spell. She had drawn the necessary symbols and circles on the floor and had focused magic into her horn, now glowing brilliant magenta and slowly turning white -- her eyes were also turning fully white as the needed magic flowed freely through her horn. She concentrated harder and was nearing the completion of her spell when her concentration was suddenly broken by a loud thumping and crashing noise upstairs in the main room of the library. Her spell activated and she disappeared in a flash of white light, materializing in front of a large three-story house painted a golden yellow color.

"Did my spell work? Where am I?" she asked no one. She saw the front door, so she trotted up to it and knocked on it with her right fore-hoof. A light-skinned human female wearing a long lavender dress and a small tiara on her head answered the door.

"Oh, how cute! A little pony!" she exclaimed in excitement. "Daddy has some ponies at his castle, but they're nowhere near as colorful or as pretty as you!"

"Um, who are you? And where am I?"

"I'm Princess Clara! And this is our house in Los Angeles! Please, come inside!"

"You're a princess? You don't look like any princesses I know," Twilight said as she entered the house apprehensively. She trotted slowly following Clara and was almost immediately attacked by an overweight female done up in black and white.

"Oooh! A pony! Wow, I've never seen a pony before," she said very excitedly.

Twilight used her magic to teleport away from the vise-like grip of the chubby lady. "What are you?"

"How did you do that? You disappeared for a second there!" exclaimed a shocked Clara.

"I can use magic, Princess. This -- whatever she is -- attacked me!"

"Oh, you mean who am I? I'm Toot Braunstein, glad to meetcha!"

"Princess Clara, do you mind telling me why your voice and Toot's voice sound like mine?"

"Oh, that's because all three of us have the same voice actress!" Toot exclaimed. As Toot was saying this, a lanky young man wearing green walked into the room.

"Oh, wow! A little pony! How cute! Do you talk?" he asked.

"Yes, I DO talk! Who might you be?"

"I am Xandir! And I am on a never ending quest to save my BOYFRIEND!" he exclaimed proudly.

"You are sooo gay!" exclaimed a dark-skinned woman wearing a fox tail on the back of her shorts and a cap with two fox ears atop it. "Xandir, you need to stop trying to impress the newcomers! Hey, you're really cute! Who are you?"

"I am Twilight Sparkle, faithful student of Princess Celestia -- I cast a spell to cross a dimensional barrier, and it appears my spell has worked. I was wanting to travel to the human home world to see what things were like," she said.

"I'm Foxxy Love, nice to meetcha!" she said, offering an open hand in invitation. Twilight put her right fore-hoof and Foxxy shook her hoof gently.

"Pleased to meet you, Foxxy Love. Tell me, do you have a library I can visit?"

"Oh, Twilight, I don't think we have one in this house -- but there's one downtown. Maybe we can go there later," Foxxy said.

"You said you were a student of Princess Celestia -- where does she live?" asked Clara.

"Princess Celestia rules over a land called Equestria -- but it's across the dimensional barrier I crossed in order to get here."

"Hey, who's the purple donkey? Where's the 12-year-old girl to go along with her?" asked a bulky man wearing a blue skin-tight suit, a large H on his chest.

"I am NOT a donkey!" Twilight shouted in disgust. "And I don't know anything about any 12-year-old girls!"

"Captain Hero! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Foxxy admonished him.

"Well, one out of two ain't bad," he chuckled. "So what brings you around here?"

"I was working on a magic spell to travel across dimensions. I wasn't prepared for this, though," Twilight said with some exasperation. "Is everyone in this house crazy?"

"You haven't met Wooldoor yet, have you?" asked Foxxy. "You don't know what crazy is until you meet him!"

"WHEEEE! Did somebody call my name?" asked a yellow object with a doorknob stuck on his rear. "Oh, look a pony! Wow! I've never met one of those before! Who are you?"

"Look, Foxxy, since you seem to be the sensible one here -- can you call everypony who lives in this house here to let them know what's going on? I would like to know what's going on as well!" Twilight said as more exasperation crept into her voice. Suddenly a voice boomed from a loudspeaker.

"Attention, all house members. Please assemble in the main room for introduction to your new housemate."

"What was that?" Twilight asked.

"That was the jew producer," Foxxy said in a hushed voice. "Try not to get on his bad side, those white flashes can make you do bad things." Twilight followed Foxxy and the others to the main room of the house. She saw what looked like a pig wearing clothes and a small orange creature of some sort with what looked like an exclamation point for a tail. She wasn't quite sure what to make of these new housemates and she was seriously wondering if casting that transdimensional spell was such a good idea in the first place.

"How am I supposed to get home?" she thought to herself. The orange creature eyed her warily as though she might be a threat to him. He muttered some gibberish which sounded like Japanese and she saw the translated words appear at the bottom which read, "Ling-ling is not impressed."

"Members, this is your new house guest, Twilight Sparkle," boomed the voice from the loudspeaker. "Try to get along with her as best you can. Try to make her feel at home. And Toot, DON'T EAT HER!"

"AS IF!" she shouted at the box. "Honestly, I don't know why they think I'll eat anything," Toot said with disgust.

"Toot, you remember when you had to deal with your eating disorder?" Foxxy chided her. "You ate all the food in the house! You even ate Ling-ling!"

"Don't remind me! I remember the way the guys whistled at you when you walked by! Do you know how bad that made me feel?"

"You know, I helped you with that a little," Xandir said optimistically.

"Yeah, and Toot made a big mess all over the house," the pig chuckled.

"Twilight Sparkle, your new housemates are Foxxy Love, Toot Braunstein, Princess Clara, Captain Hero, Wooldoor Sockbat, Ling-ling, Xandir Wifflebottom, and Spanky Ham." The voice came from the brown box on the wall and the camera showed each of the house members in a close-up shot. "Try to get along with them as best you can, and don't zap them with your magic, if you can help it. If Captain Hero gets a little too fresh with you, zap him all you want, he's somewhat immune to your magic."

"Hey! That's not fair!" Hero shouted at the box. "It's not like I was going to ask her for sex or anything like that!"

"Captain, you'll f*** anything," Foxxy admonished him.

"Oh, yeah. That's right," he mumbled. Twilight covered her ears with her fore-hooves when she heard Foxxy drop the "f bomb."

"Sorry about that, Twilight, I forgot my manners there. Guess you've not heard too much cursing where you come from," Foxxy chuckled.