• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 305 Views, 10 Comments

The Sound of Angels - Shining Eyes



Just a little oneshot I was dared to do. I did this story is about 15 minutes or less. Constructive criticism is welcomed!

  • ...
 10
 305

Another One Gone

"After the recent reports of numerous deaths in the nearby Whitetail Woods, another pony has been found dead, this time more gruesome than the last. We've been seeing a pattern with these deaths lately. As of-" The television shut off abruptly. "That's it...I can't take any more of this." Said Fireshine as he got up to walk outside. "I'm taking this into my own hooves. Even if it means I'll be the next death." He ran to the Whitetail Wood as fast as his hooves could take him. As he entered the woods some time later, he began to feel a strange presence. Something he could not deny wasn't there. Something that was watching his every move. He took a few more steps and proceeded to turn on hus flashlight, but failed to do so. "Ugh, the batteries are dead." He a few more steps before he began to feel sick. This was not the kind of sick that you would feel when you were about to puke. No, this was very, very different. This sick was when you felt a dark presence, or a 'demon' near you. He began to walk faster and faster, before he broke out into a full out run. He could feel it behind him. Something otherworldly. Something dark and corrupted. He quickly turned around to get a look of the creature. He stopped dead. He died the same way all those other ponies did. That was it. Nopony ever looked into the deaths ever again. The Whitetail Woods were closed to the public, and life went on for the citizens of Equestria. They lived their lives like nothing ever happened. And that was that. Now, when I say that, I mean something very different....

~The End~ (?)