• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 2,613 Views, 57 Comments

Bobobo-bo bo-bobo: The Land of Colorful Ponies! - Avery



Bobobo and Friends embark on a new journey! To the land with flying ponies that have Rainbow colored manes!

  • ...
13
 57
 2,613

Chapter 3: No! Don't put a story behind this!!

In Canterlot castle, Princess Celestia was doing her duties along with Princess Luna who has just woken up. A royal guard rushes in to the throne room.

"Princess! News from eastern and central Equestira!"

Celestia and Luna look up to the guard "What is it?" Celestia asks

"I've just come back from Manehattan, most of the ponies have had their hair removed including mine...." The guard removes his helmet to show that his hair was gone.

"What is causing this?" Luna asks

"I've tried to get some information from the ponies there, but they were too afraid to speak. But I got some details about the beings that did this. They seem to be like monkeys, only with no tail and were very tall. They also had no fur and was wearing some kind of strange armor."

"That sounds like.....humans....." Celestia says

"What other news do you bring us?" Luna asks

"It seems that several alien like creatures have appeared in Ponyville, one having to have made a worried effort about searching for missing noodles..."

"How come my student hasn't se-" A letter pops in from above and lands on Celestia's nose.

She uses her magic to open it and begins to read it.

Dear Princess Celestia,

We've got some visitors here in Equestria, we don't know how they got here or what they intend to do. But at least one of them is able to have some sort of logic. They seem to be nice though, since they never attacked us, in fact they fought each other when they arrived. But I would like you to come down to Ponyville so that you could see them for yourself.

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle.

"Twilight has already made contact with the creatures, she wants me to go down to see them."

"Let me come with you sister, who knows what kind of beings they might be." Luna says standing tall

"Of course, lets leave at once." Celestia says getting up from her throne and walking to the chariots with Luna.


Meanwhile in Ponyville, Bobobo was swimming in a glass bowl as a fish as Twilight stares at him in the library.

"I'm very confused on how your friends do this Beauty." Twilight says taking notes with her magic

"Blub blub blub blub" Fish Bobobo says

"So am I still! But I live with it." Beauty says sitting on a bag chair.

"They look so cute when they're like this!" Fluttershy says looking at Don Patch dancing around as a little monkey singing 'Row Row Row your Boat'

Jelly Jiggler was shaped as a crab and crawled along the floor saying "I'm a crab, snip snip snip, don't make me pinch you."

"I'm more confused on why they act like this." Rarity says looking at the lot.

"And I'm confused on why your face is like this!" Don says jumping onto Rarity and starts pulling on her hair

"EEEEEEEEEEEK GETITOFF GETITOFF!!!!" Rarity screams

"Don! Look! Bacon!" Beauty says throwing a piece of bacon out of the way of everyone

"BACON!" Don yells as he jumps off Rarity and to the bacon turning back to himself.

Don then spins around and around with the bacon like he was a ballerina "Ahh! The beauty of a ballerina!" He suddenly had long golden hair flowing in the breeze.

Jelly Jiggler goes over to Don and pinches his legs and makes him fly into a book shelf. Don falls off the book shelf, being turned into a book.

"My title is about space!" Don says cheerfully

Twilight uses her magic to pick Don up and studies it, she then opens him up like a book. The pages were blank.

"What?! Were you expecting something else?!" He suddenly changes back into himself and skips around the library.

"....How do you live like this?" Twilight asks Beauty

"With what little sanity I have left? I have no idea!" She lays down on the bag chair

"Your friends are more confusing than Pinkie Pie!" Applejack says

"No way! I'm not more confusing then somepony else?!" She gasps loudly "I need to fix that!!" She then disappears

"Great, now Pinkie's going to be more crazier then ever!" Rainbow says a little irritated.

"One must not judge another for there craziness." Bobobo says being turned back into a human "But one must know....That somebody stole my Mac and Cheese!" He says this doing a dramatic pose.

"Are you still worried about that?"

"NO! This is my mac and cheese! We were best friends! The bestest of friends!" Bobobo says with tears streaming down.

"Now that's preposterous, nopony can be friends with a meal like macaroni and cheese." Rarity says having fixed her hair.

"That's not true! I'll tell you all about it...."

"Here we go again..." Beauty sighs.


Here we are again, another blast from the past, a saucy little episode, it's so cheesy that it's uh.....Bo

"It was just another afternoon at lunch time, I was about to eat a delicious looking bowl of mac and cheese when it started to call out to me."

"Please mister! Don't eat me, I just want a friend! I've seen my brothers and sisters been eaten and I don't want to have the same fate. Please be my friend!" The mac and cheese pleaded

"Why I won't eat you! Don't worry buddy, I'll be your friend!" Bobobo says holding the bowl up into the air.

"Yay!"

"Every since then we had the best time together, we played hide and seek, tag, some games, even flew some kites! I've always kept him in my pocket so that he could be where ever I went."


"But now somebody took him! I want my friend back!" Bobobo crawls to the floor crying.

Jelly and Don were crying at his side again and Pinkie was crying too, everyone else just looked at them in confusion and disappointment.

Just then the sound of hooves stopped infront of the library, Twilight and the others look at the door.

"She's here!" Twilight says opening the front door.

"Who's here?" Beauty asks getting up from her bag chair.

"The princesses!" Twilight says with a bow as Celestia and Luna enter the library.

Bobobo, Don, and Jelly suddenly stand tall and salute with army uniforms on. "Ten hut! Princess on the grounds! Kneel!" They all kneel to the princesses.

Celestia looks at the group and turns to Twilight "This is the beings that came here? Which is the one that you said has a sense of logic?"

"Oh! That'd be me, my name is Beauty." She says bowing to them.

"Well I hope that your visit here is very brief, you're causing havoc all over Equestria." Luna says sternly

"But...We never left this town. How could they cause havoc when they've only been here." Twilight says

"...Then there are others here taking the hair off of ponies." Celestia says

"Wait!" Bobobo says having changed back to his regular clothes "There are people taking the hair off of ponies here?"

"Yes, they look like you only without any hair at all."

"Baldy bald!" Bobobo clinches his fist in anger "Don't worry princess! We'll stop them!" He says suddenly wearing a flag on his head.

"That....you have faced them before?" Luna asks

Bobobo's hair flipped open and a little man stood on a platform inside "Faced them? He fought to his dying breath against them! Having used those nose hairs of his to beat them many times!"

"HEY! WHAT ABOUT US?!" Don and Jelly yells at the little man

"Oh and these guys helped too."

Princess Celestia stares at the little man standing in the flipped afro, she blinks a couple of times and looks at Twilight.

"Does this happen a lot?" Celestia asks

"Like you don't believe..." Twilight answers

Bobobo's hair closed "Don't worry princess we'll take care of Baldy bald! Because we are..." Don turns into a shield and Jelly turns into a sword "The fighting force of Space alpha 2369!!"

"What are you two talking about?! You don't even go to space!" Beauty says with her famous shocked look



"Yes we do, we go there everyday! Oh look at that, time for lift off!" Bobobo and Don walk outside to a large Jelly rocket.

They get in and strap themselves in and put on helmets.

"Rocket to cockpit do you read? Over." Jelly says

"Cockpit to rocket we read. Over." Don says grabbing a radio

"We are ready for launch, you can start the count down anytime. Over."

"Roger that. Over"

"Starting countdown!" Bobobo says loudly

"10........9..........8...........7..........6..........5...........4............3............2............1...........Lift off"

Jelly started his rockets and slowly flew out into the sky, only having to be blown up at 250 feet.

Everyone watched this unfold, Celestia then says "Interesting little people they are."

"If you say so your majesty..." Beauty says as she watches them fall.



Bobobo and Don fall to the ground yelling.

Don brings out a backpack "Good thing I have this parachute!"

Bobobo looks at Don with a smile, then Don puts it on himself and pulls the string. Out came a bunch of balloons.

"What?! What kind of person puts balloons in a bag?!" Don yells

Pinkie then pops out of Bobobo's hair "I put them there!" She smiles.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" They scream the rest of the way until they are caught by a huge pile of teddy bears

"Teddy bears!! Oh my goodness look at all the teddy bears!!" Don says cuddling a bunch

Don thoughts then begin to speak "Oh this reminds me of the time where mother gave me a teddy bear for Christmas. It was the best Christmas I ever had! But wait...."

"I DON'T HAVE A MOTHER AND I HATE TEDDY BEARS!!" Don says with very angered eyes kicking the teddy bears around.

"Come on Pinkie, lets get back to the others" Bobobo says

"Okie Dokie Lokie!" Pinkie says riding in Bobobo's hair

7 hours later

"AND THAT'S FOR NOT BEING REAL!! ....Bobobo? Where'd you go? WAIT FOR ME!!" Don says running to look for Bobobo.