• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 2,613 Views, 57 Comments

Bobobo-bo bo-bobo: The Land of Colorful Ponies! - Avery



Bobobo and Friends embark on a new journey! To the land with flying ponies that have Rainbow colored manes!

  • ...
13
 57
 2,613

Chapter 8: Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes

Last we left our heroes we had some complaints about the story not being too funny, well in this chapter we shall fix that statement and bring in someone you all know and love. His name is Discord, and for some reason he's sitting right beside me....

"What? Do you expect me to be somewhere else ol chap?"

Well I expect you to be in the story and not with me, I'm the narrator... Nobody likes the narrator...


"Oh pffffft, that's nonsense! I frankly enjoy your company in this little enclosed area. And I do say, that the vase there needs some more color..."

*ZAP*

WHAT THE?! WHY?! WHY IS IT MOVING?! IT HAVE A MOUTH AND EVERYTHI- AHHHHHHHH IT'S ON MY FACE!! GET IT OFF!!

"Ahahahaha~! Anyway everypony, here's your new chapter for Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo: The Land of Colorful Ponies!!!!"


"I'm getting hungry" Don Patch says being held upside down by Sweetie Belle

"Well you're in luck! We just arrived at the next Baldy Bald Tower!!" Van-o-Bo says as he stops infront of a non-finished tower with several workers sitting around a campfire having lunch.

The group of workers looks over to Van-o-Bo as everyone gets out, one of them goes over to them with his arms behind his back.

"Who are you and why are you here?" The worker asks

Van-o-Bo transforms back into Bobobo, but in a doll costume and says "WE ARE THE GREAT PREFORMERS OF THIS LAND! I am Bebebe-be be-bebe and this is Din Latch"

Don appears out of Bobo- er Bebebe's hair with face paint that looks like a sun and does a sumo pose.

"And Kelly Beller!"

Jelly slides in with a straw hat and a skirt on, he bows his head and says in a high pitched voice "NI!"

The worker stares that the group infront of him as Twilight and the others stare at them as well.

Phoenix sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose as Heavy puts a hand to his chin. The worker shakes his head and lets out a smile.

"Well we certainly need something to get our sprirts up, we can't finish this tower because of lack of-" He was stopped short by Don's fist punching his face

"YOU TALK TOO MUCH!!"

The worker flew backwards and his back bent to a 90 degree angle, the worker then shook violently and started to emit sparks.

"It's a robot!!" Beauty says pointing at the worker

"Yes and he makes a fine table!" Jelly says sitting on a chair with the worker draped with a cloth, Bobobo and Don sat with him as they drank green tea.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Beauty says using her shocked look. Jeez how long has it been since the last one?

The robot worker then snapped back into place and says in a robotic tone "Mission has been compromised, activating back-up plan."

Twilight then says "Oh no...Everypony stand back!"

Everyone stands back and Bobobo, Don, and Jelly stand tall still in their little outfits. The robot stands infront of them as the others come to his side, then the first robot retracts his arms and two robots jump up and latch to the sockets in the first robot's arms. Then in a flash of light they transformed into a large,

horrible,

terrifying,

blob with one eye.

Bobobo gets into a better stance and says "Beauty! Get the others out of here! This thing may be dangerous!"

"You're kidding right? What can that thing possibly do?" Beauty asks as a giant carrot comes out of the ground beside her.

The blob's eye then shined and the carrot got up and rampaged around, making quacking noises. Everyone ran away from the giant carrot until it stopped at a stop sign being held by an orange star cop.

"You sir are making quite a mess here! And you see this stop sign? It's going to eat you!"

The carrot laughed and laughed until Bobobo's head pops out of the sign and eats the carrot in one chomp. Then his head filled up with red and then jumps out of the sign blowing steam from his ears and nostrils.

"WOW! THAT WAS ONE SPICY CARROT!"

The blob with one eye laughs and says "Yes! This is our power! We can summon giant spicy carrots!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!"

"No! Not spicy carrots! They'll ruin the stew!!" Jelly says wearing a chef's hat and holding a bowl and ladle.

Then suddenly thousands upon thousands of carrots pop up from the ground and rampaged through the area. Everyone tries to fight them all back. Except Bobobo, Don, and Jelly. They're riding on some while wearing cowboy hats. This went on for about 5 minutes until Bobobo stood all by his lonesome.

He then starts to dance, touching his head, then his shoulders, then his knees, then his toes saying "Head and shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes."

Then out of nowhere the carrots start doing the same as Bobobo, Don appeared on Bobobo's head wearing a green skirt doing the same thing

Bobobo then suddenly grabbed Don and threw him yelling "SUPER FIST OF THE NOSE HAIR! MUNCH MUNCH MAN!!"

Don then turns into a circle and starts to eat the carrots as walls rise from the ground. Don goes through the maze like structure eating carrots and making sounds like "wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka".

The blob with one eye yells "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are ruining my plans for the perfect carrot cake! Why must you do this?!"

Jelly goes over to the blob and says this "Because we don't like carrots...well maybe the ponies but not us! Oh and there's something on your head."

The blob's eye looks up to it's head and there stood Pinkie wearing a party hat "HEY! You want to see my party cannon?!?!" Pinkie disappears and then reappears with her party cannon infront of the blob as it gets sucked inside.

"Huh! Never did that before! FIRE!" The party cannon shot out the blob and he went through a portal that was infront of the unfinished black tower.

Phoenix and Heavy stood infront of the portal, Twilight and the girls stood behind them.

"Well? This portal should take you back to where you need." Twilight says

"Yes, but it would be better if it was awake..." Phoenix says as the portal snores.

"PURPLE CIRCLE! WAKE UP!" Heavy yells at the portal.

The portal suddenly gets up and eats Heavy, Phoenix jumps back before being eaten as well. The portal burps and lays back down. A black haired monkey wearing a large white hat with purple markings on it and a blue suit, a purple cape and white boots comes out of the portal.

Twilight facehoofs as Rainbow says "Oh great...Another universe thing?"

Fluttershy goes over to the monkey and asks "Who are you little guy?"

The monkey glares at everyone as Don rolls around in his little circle form and says "I AM MOJO JOJO, Smartest monkey in ALL of Townsville! But it appears that I am no longer in Townsville, CURSES! I was working on my machine that could've made those stupid powerpuff girls finally be defeated!!"

"Y'all is a monkey...how could ya even build something like a machine?" Applejack asks

"I AM MOJO JOJO! I can do everything! And you shall call me MOJO JOJO!"

"MONKEY!!" The CMC yell at the same time circling around Mojo

"Ah! Annoying children! Almost like the Powerpuff Girls! SHOO SHOO! BEGONE WITH YOU!"

"Hey now! We can't have that sort of attitude! Go in the split end dungeon!" Bobobo says as he picks Mojo up and puts him in his afro

"I shall return!!!" Mojo says before the afro closes.

"Alright! Another Tower is defeated! Now Bobobo turn into a van so we can- ...Bobobo?" Beauty says as she looks at the now deflated Bobobo

"I ran out of steam Beauty....can't go vroom vroom anymore.." Bobobo says as his deflated arms flail about.

"BUT DON'T WORRY!" Jelly and Don say out loud

"I've got the ride covered" They both show their cars in which beauty says

"BUT THEY BOTH SUCK!" in that wonderful shocked look

"OH WAIT! I think I have a car....somewhere in..." Pinkie says as she goes through Rarity's hair

"Oh goodness me! What is this?!"

"AH HA! FOUND IT!" Pinkie says coming out of Fluttershy's hair with the Hot Air Balloon

"...Pinkie, how long was that in my hair...?" Fluttershy asks as she looks to the balloon

"Don't know!" Pinkie giggles as she hops in the balloon.

Beauty folds up the deflated Bobobo and gets in the balloon, Twilight and the gang get in as well.

"WELL WE'LL JUST TAKE OUR CARS TO THE NEXT TOWER!" Don yells as he and jelly get in their cars and revved their engines and raced off.

"But that's where.." Twilight started to say before Don and Jelly fall into the sea

"The sea line is.."

"So the next tower should be in the north! Or up in the sky!" Bobobo says pointing his deflated finger up

The balloon floats off the ground and taps the unfinished Tower, it then turns into cubes and falls to the side.


"Ahahahahaaa! What A lovely chapter that was today. Wouldn't you say so Narrator?"

MMMMMPPPPHHHH!!

"Oh it seems your in quite the jam" *Slurp* "MMMM....Strawberry. GAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAAA! Next chapter shall be "Where'd the monkey run off to?!". Have a chaotic day my little ponies! Ha Ha..."