• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 1,816 Views, 28 Comments

Twitanic - AdrianJNovelle



A lighthearted parody of the classic Titanic movie - with all of your favorite My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic characters in their gorgeous human counterparts. Contains moderately sexually intimate shipping.

  • ...
32
 28
 1,816

Bump in the Night

Pinkie Pie's comment was not forgotten, but it was pardoned. They remained happy and in conversation until the water became uncomfortably cold. The girls, one by one, climbed out of the Jacuzzi, grabbed a towel, dried themselves off, and returned to their individual suites to change into some cozy, warm pajamas as part of their continued relaxation.

With her suite empty, Twilight was free to rummage through her closet for a nightgown and was at liberty to put it on right in her bedroom. She figured Spike was visiting with the Cutie Mark Crusaders still, and decided to check up on him and them.

She knocked on the door.

"Come in," a youthful, female voice said, sounding like Sweetie Belle.

Twilight stood in front of the door, crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

"Oh, right," Sweetie Belle hollered. Some thumping and bumping was heard as her footsteps got closer and closer to the door. Then it opened, a small girl in a white dress at the doorway. "Hey, Twilight."

"Evening, Sweetie Belle," Twilight began. "I wanted to check up on you guys."

Sweetie Belle widened the door and revealed the humongous furniture fort, which took up nearly the entire suite. All the nightstands, both beds, all the tables and chairs, and even the desk was used in its construction. It towered to the ceiling and could not be penetrated by any invading force.

"Hey girls," Twilight said to the six eyes which stared back at her. "And Spike."

"Hey, Twilight," they all said in unison.

"I was wondering if Spike wanted to return to our suite. It's getting late."

"But it's only-" Spike began.

"Spike, you're a little boy. Now, the girls and I are done with our Jacuzzi party, and I'm getting kinda tired. You should be, too. Now come with me. You'll have plenty of time to play with the Cutie Mark Crusaders on this trip. We're not going home tomorrow, you know."

"I know," Spike said.

He climbed out of the massive fort of furniture and followed Twilight back to their suite. He grabbed his pajamas from the closet, headed into the bathroom, changed, and came out, his green hair disheveled and his eyes droopy. He yawned.

"Goodnight, Twilight," he said, climbing into his huge bed, which was also disheveled from all the jumping on it he had been doing.

"Goodnight, Spike."

But it was not a good night for Twilight. Yes, she was indeed tired, after her body spent what felt like hours in the hot, refreshing water of Fluttershy's Jacuzzi tub. But, for some reason, she could not sleep that night. Images of the girls' naked bodies circled her mind, causing her body to become stimulated with sexual anticipation and anxiety. But of course, this tension was unnecessary since Twilight was simply trying to go to sleep. She tried closing her eyes, tossing and turning, and even got up, refluffed her pillow, and remade her bed before getting under the covers and attempting to sleep again. It was no use. Her body still refused to sleep. It was almost as if something was missing. But what?

Fluttershy was the perosn in particular she thought about. Her soft voice. Her gentle demeanor. Her unqestionably sexy body with the softest, silkiest skin she had ever seen; the way her hair was parted over her head.

Twilight had a growing curiosity for Fluttershy. Her body was undeniably attracting her giant eyes. Her breasts were perfectly sized, and even Twilight had to admit how "yummy" her vagina looked as she stepped into the tub. She was bucking irresistible!

Famished for her love, Twilight threw the covers over her and put her bare feet to the floor. She looked over her shoulder to Spike, who was definitely dreaming in his bed. She quietly rose to her feet, and exited her suite. She tiptoed right next door to Suite 102: Fluttershy's suite. She softly knocked on the door.

A quiet, "Hmm?" was heard.

A few moments later, Fluttershy - dressed in a yellow pajama top and bottoms, her triplet of small, pink butterflies on her bottoms' flank. She looked sleepy, as if she were about to go to bed. The light on her nightstand was still on, and her bed did not look like she had been tucked in yet.

"Oh, Twilight," she yawned. "What are you doing here at this hour?"

"I..." Twilight had not thought her sentence through. So she cut herself off. "Uh...may I sleep with you?"

Fluttershy gave her a confused look through the sleepiness. "What?" she asked, unable to process what Twilight had just inquired of her.

"May I sleep with you?" Twilight asked with more energy.

Fluttershy was unsure of how to respond, and her sleepiness was impairing her decision-making abilities. Twilight was embarassed to ask such a thing of Fluttershy. And it was accurate to say even she was mildly surprised at the answer. She believed it came from the sleepiness.

"Um...okay...c'mon in."

Fluttershy stepped aside and let Twilight into her suite. She then walked around her bed to the site of the nightstand, and quietly crawled into bed. Twilight watched in fatuation. Then she got into bed on the other side, scooting herself as close to Fluttershy as possible.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she whispered.

"Getting into bed," Twilight answered. "Just making myself nice and cozy."

"You...you meant you...wanted to sleep in the same bed with me?" she asked.

"Yeah...I mean, if that's okay with you."

"Hey," Fluttershy tried to give Twilight a gentle flick, but was too weak to succeed. "That's my line."

Twilight laughed quietly. "I know." She paused. "G'night, Fluttershy."

There was no response.

Twilight looked over, only to find that Fluttershy had already fallen asleep.

Consumed with infatuation for her friend, Twilight snuggled up close to Fluttershy, and effortlessly drifted off to sleep, her arms wrapped around Fluttershy, the two girls as close to each other as could be.