• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 1,812 Views, 28 Comments

Twitanic - AdrianJNovelle



A lighthearted parody of the classic Titanic movie - with all of your favorite My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic characters in their gorgeous human counterparts. Contains moderately sexually intimate shipping.

  • ...
32
 28
 1,812

The Cocktail Party

One came and went, as did two, and then three. Twilight's wristwatch (which she wore to ensure that she wasn't tardy) beeped at her while she was lying on her bed (the one which wasn't wrinkled from being jumped on) reading a book silently. She marked the place in her novel, set her book down on the nightstand beside her bed, and put her feet to the floor. She took a deep breath in through her nose, and out her mouth.

"Alright," she said aloud to herself. "This is it."

She rose to her feet, exited her suite, and knocked on the door to Suite 102: Fluttershy's.

A pale, thin, pink-maned haired girl greeted her, wearing nothing but a light-yellow towel wrapped completely around her body, and a pair of pink bunny-headed slippers on her feet.

"Oh, Twilight," she said softly, as anyone would expect her to speak. "You're just in time; come on in."

Fluttershy widened the door and allowed her friend to enter her suite.

Twilight glanced around the room for the girls.

"The others should-"

"Where are the others?" she interrupted, instantly realizing that she not only cut off her friend, but also asked a question she was about to answer already.

"Sorry. As you were."

"The others should be here any minute. I've changed into my birthday suit and have already begun filling the tub."

"Great!" Twilight glanced around a little more. "Where's Angel?"

"He's in the living room," Fluttershy closed her suite door behind her as she pointed to the closed door beyond the bathroom. "I didn't want him to be anywhere near the tub during the party. I wouldn't want him to get hurt."

Twilight blinked twice, trying to imagine a scenario in which Angel could actually hurt himself. "Ah-huh..."

"Since you're here early, Twilight, would you like to change into your birthday suit and a towel while the others are arriving?"

"Um...I guess. Do you have extra towels?"

"Several. They're in the bathroom. Feel free to change in there while I greet the girls."

"Thanks," Twilight replied, heading into the bathroom, where the sound of running water could be heard. She did find a neat stack of towels on a shelf just overhead above a mirror. She rose to her balls, reached for the top towel, and brought her feet down, a plain, white towel in her hands. She closed the door behind her - and locked it - to ensure her privacy. As she turned around, she saw the rest of Fluttershy's bathroom.

There was the usual: a toilet, a shower which actually looked like it could shower the whole party simultaneously in its sheer size, and the biggest Jacuzzi tub she had ever seen. Without any way to measure it and mathematically calcuate its size, all she said to describe it was by shouting:

"Holy crap! This isn't a Jacuzzi tub. It's a Jacuzzi pool!"

Fluttershy overheard her exclamation and giggled.

After being in awe at the massive tub for a few moments, Twilight began to disrobe into her birthday suit.

It was a slow, painful process (to her, anyway), but it was her slowness which seemed to keep her at ease for what felt like several minutes of taking her clothes off.

She started with her shoes. She kicked them off, revealing her stalking feet under the lavender leggings she wore. She lowered herself down to a seated position and slowly removed her leggings, until all of her legs were bare. She rose once again, now feeling the cold linoleum tile below her feet which sent a sheering chill through her body.

"Geez, that's cold!" she gasped.

All the more reason she should get naked a little faster.

She started with her skirt, which she unbuckled and let slide down her legs, revealing her violet panties with the illustration of her forty-two-pointed cutie mark at the crotch. She began to shiver from her lack of clothing. Next came the vest, which was probably the easiest thing for her to remove. Her blouse came next, exposing her bra which matched her panties in every way except they were plain in design. Her whole body was exposed now: her belly button, her legs, her feet and her toes, her arms, her fingers and hands: everything but her genitalia. Her cutie mark could be seen at her thighs*, maybe two inches from her umbilical.

One last deep breath in through her nose and out of her mouth, and off came the clothes.

She started with her bra, reaching back behind her head, finding the strap, untying it, and letting it fall to her feet. She faced the mirror, her arms wrapped around herself in an effort to keep her body warm, but failing. There they were: her soft, plushie little C-cups. Her girls. Her breasts. Whichever terminology was appropriate for the pornographer Twilight felt she was impersonating right now. She shyly stared at them - not quite proud of them - and soon realized how little they were. Sure, they were C-cups, but they were still petite, and, anyone's eyes but Twilight's, quite adorable really. She turned around, trying to keep an eye on the mirror as she did, still shivering so much her teeth began to violently chatter. She kept an eye on her rump as she grabbed her panties, and began to bring them down her thin, pasty legs to her feet, stepping out of the leg-holes, and parting them to the pile of clothes she left on the floor with her toes.

Now she was completely and utterly nude as a newborn baby. Another glance to her rump in shame and embarassment. Had anypony been witnessing this event, they would realize that Twilight had issues with her body and how...unappealing she believed it to be. She was fortunate to be alone.

She reached down for her towel, wrapped it around her torso, and tied an improvised knot at the breast, in order to keep it from falling off suddenly (not that that would matter for long).

She gathered her clothes up into a ball, unlocked the bathroom door, and slowly opened it.

"HEY, TWILIGHT!" all five of her friends shouted at once.

"AHH!" Twilight threw her hands up in the air, letting go of her clothes as they flew through the air and, piece of by piece, fell in a heap, a pair of pants landing on Twilight's head.

Her friends giggled, all of them in towels just like herself.

She grabbed ahold of them and threw them down with her other clothes.

"Are you ready to party?" Pinkie Pie inquired gaily, anxious to strip off her towel and dive into the tub.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," she stepped aside, letting her friends pass her by. Everyone except Fluttershy and Twilight threw off their towels and dove into the tub.

Twilight was paralyzed in the half-second between the tossing of the towels and the girls immersing themselves in the bathwater. Fluttershy, the only other person who hadn't participated, crept up behind Twilight.

"Are you alright, Twilight?" she asked quietly.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine."

"Aren't you gonna get in the tub with the others?"

"Oh. Yeah. Here I go."

Twilight dropped her towel, not caring about its rather inconvenient location in a heap on the floor. She tiptoed (being that she could hardly stand how cold the tile was under her soles) to the tub, and, one leg at a time, stepped in, and immersed herself. The next thing she knew, she was seated, and still as naked as a newborn baby. There were her friends: all up to their breasts in water. Twilight remained calm. She looked over to Fluttershy, who had vacated the room.

"Where's Fluttershy?" she asked, leaning against the back of the tub.

"Getting Spike," Rarity answered, putting her hands behind her head.

"Spike? Why? He shouldn't see us like this!"

"You mean naked? Darling, it's all good. We're all friends here."

"You can't just use the same argument over and over again, Rarity. At least, not for this situation."

Rarity groaned under her breath. "Fine. Spikey Wikey is serving us the cocktails. He'll be our personal bartender for the occasion."

Twilight's eyes widened.

"Spike!? But he's like ten years old! And male!"

"Wa- e- eh- so?!"

"So, should we really be exposing him to our...our nudity?"

"Rehlax, Sugarcube," Applejack said. "Spike's not gonna take anything outta dis. 'e's just bein' a gentleman an' catering' ta our festivities."

"How would you know that? He's never seen us in the nude before. Not even me."

"Twilight, does Spike even figure he has a chance with us?" Rainbow Dash asked. "And by us, I mean Rarity? She's way older than him!"

Rarity flicked the person sitting beside her in the tub.

"Ow! Damn, that really hurt!" Rainbow Dash put her hand to her bruise.

"So did what you said, Dash."

Rainbow did not reply.

The sound of a door opening was heard, and Fluttershy returned with Spike, who was witnessed holding a tray of red, blue, and green beverages.

"Here you are, my good ladies," he said, presenting an ever-so-large grin on his countanence. "There's cherry, blue raspberry, and green apple."

"Spike! Dose areh redic'lous flavors for'h cock'ails!" Applejack protested.

"Where'd you get the fruit for them, anyway?" Twilight asked, making sincere efforts to blend in with the crowd and take her mind off her naked state.

"The lunchroom," Spike answered. He further outstretched his hands. "C'mon, they're not poison."

"Duh green 'ne sure looks li'e poison," Applejack remarked, reaching for a green-apple cocktail, a little umbrella in it. All of the cocktails had little umbrellas.

Rarity did not protest against the cocktails, nor Spike's presence in front of six of the most beautiful naked mares girls in Equestria. She grabbed a cherry-flavored cocktail, tossed the tiny umbrella over her shoulder, and took a precationary sip as Twilight and Rainbow Dash took the two blue-raspberry ones, Pinkie Pie took the other cherry, and Fluttershy took the other green-apple after she untied her towel - letting it fall to her feet - and carefully immersed herself in the hot, relaxing water of the Jacuzzi.

"Mmm..." Rarity began, the first person to swallow one of the beverages. "This is pretty good, Spikey."

Twilight had spent the whole moment staring at her reflection in the blue liquid. She worked up the courage to try it, and was quite surprised at the result. "Mmm....Rarity's right!"

"Whell, shove an ap'le i' mah mouth an' call me a pony - dis is scrumdidlyomptious, Spike!"

"I...I agree..."

"Yummy!"

"Yo! Where'd you learn to make cocktails, Spike?" Dash inquired.

All eyes turned to Spike, who stood at the edge of the tub, only his head over the ledge due to his menial height.

"Oh, you know: Internet."

Everypony laughed as they sipped their cocktails as Spike exited the bathroom to make more cocktails for the girls.

"So, Applejack, um...you brought Winona aboard, right?" Twilight asked the fellow C-cupped friend, having realized that along the C-spectrum, she was at the smaller end, and Applejack was at the larger end.

"Ah also brought Ap'le Bloom," Applejack laughed, pretending to be drunk from her non-alcoholic beverage. She stopped laughing and took another sip. "Ah...yup, dogs dun't fly, s' dey le'me brin' 'er."

"Where is she?"

"Mah suite, in duh livin' room. She's not ahllowed out so she dun't run away."

"What about when she needs to go?"

"Taken care of."

Applejack was referring to the litter box she had set out in the bedroom for Winona. But things were not going well for her because, as Applejack plainly did not understand, dogs don't use litter boxes: a zoologic detail Twilight pointed out to her.

"Wat? You expect me t' git outta dis tub an' fix mah problems?"

"Um, no?"

"Good. 'Cause Ah ain't budgin'."

Twilight took a sip of her cocktail and turned her attention to Rainbow Dash. "What about you, Dash? How's Tank handling himself?"

"He's fine...he seemed pretty miffed that he couldn't fly anymore, but other than that he's okay. He spends a lot of time in his shell."

"Think he's apprehensive about being half a mile above Equestria?"

Rainbow Dash shook her head. "Nah. He's cool with it. No pet of mine is a coward."

"Is he locked in the living room like Winona is?"

"Nah. I let him explore the whole suite. Even if he somehow gets out, it will take all of thirty seconds for us to find him: a giant, totally obvious green, spotted shell slowly strolling the halls. Plus that'll never happen. I have to come to him to get my greeting he's so slow."

"He is a turtle."

"TORTOISE!" everyone shouted at Twilight.

She made no reply, but her malevolent expression spoke volumes. She sipped her cocktail in silence.

"So, how's everyone liking her vacation so far?" Fluttershy asked, at a reasonable, normal volume for everyone to hear over the low roar of the jets at their legs.

"Fabulous, absolutely fabulous!" Rarity exclaimed gaily, a slight shriek of delight in her voice. "Our first day, and already we're nude hot-tubbing! This is going to be one divine trip for mois."

"Here, here!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. "It's like a month-long party! Only with all of us being naked. Ooh! We should have one of those parties - you know - those parties where everyone gets naked and has sex."

"You mean an orgy, darling?"

"Yeah! An orgy! We should totally do that sometime!" Pinkie Pie shrieked, sheer excitement in her giant, pink eyes. "It'd be just...just...orgy-riffic!"

"That's not even a word, darling."

"Or an actual suffix," Twilight remarked.

Pinkie Pie frowned for only a second before perking back up from all the orgasmic thoughts running through her mind like the slides of an old-fashioned reel-to-reel at top speed. "Still - I'd love to have one! Anypony else?"

"I guess I could go for one of those," Rarity answered. "Tomorrow at the earliest: give me a chance to wear some clothes before I have to take them off again."

"It doesn't have to be tomorrow," Pinkie Pie replied.

"Oh. Well, whenever it would be, I'm in."

"Me too," Rainbow Dash added. "I'm not missing an orgy."

"Me dree," Applejack said.

"I guess I'm in...I...I wouldn't wanna disappoint anypony."

"What about you, Twilight?" Pinkie Pie asked, turning her head to her left to look at her friend.

Twilight was seen holding her near-empty cocktail with both hands, the straw in her mouth as she quietly slurped.

"I'll, uh...yeah, sure, I'll go." She eyed Fluttershy.

"Whee!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"When will it be?"

"I dunno. When do you girls want it?"

"How about this weekend?" Rainbow Dash suggested. "Give us some time to build up our estrogen levels so we can have a massive orgy!"

"I don't think girls ejacu-"

"Whatever!" Dash snapped in interruption.

"All in favor?"

"I!" everypony raised a hand, the only other free one they had.

"It's settled then. We will have our orgy - or, sex party - this weekend. That'll give anypony who's nervous some time to work up the courage. But of course, anypony who has the will to be in this tub right now can no doubt attend the orgy."

Twilight took the straw out of her mouth, and pondered Pinkie's statement. Unfortunately, she did not have long to ponder.

"Ooh! Should we invite Spike and Princess Cadence and Shining Armor and Big Macintosh and Granny Smith, too?"

Everyone but Twilight looked at Pinkie Pie with perplexed looks on their faces, Twilight digging a mental tunnel of thoughts in a wonder.

"Darling, don't be ridiculous," Rarity began. "Princess Cadence and Shining Armor are a married couple. They have plenty of sex on their own. Inviting them is a no-no. Besides, even if we invited them, I sincerely doubt they will attend anyway. Orgies are for people like us: single, lonely, and though heterosexual, so attracted to one another anyway that we cannot help but experience some form of sexual comfort in one another. I can't quite explain how any of that works out, but its truth is evident in our behavior, darling."

I could probably do some research and figure that out, Rarity Twilight thought to herself.

"Oh. Okay," Pinkie Pie said. "What about the others? What about Spike?"

"Big Macintosh would just male up the place, Granny Smith is too old, and no Spikey Wikey of mine is getting caught up in an orgy - not even to take pictures if we even wished to document it."

"Huh," Pinkie Pie began. "Yet you let him waltz in here and serve six completely naked, pubescent girls cocktails as they immerse themselves in a tub of hot water?"

Rarity softly scoffed. "Don't tell me how to handle my Spikey Wikey or I - in sweet Celestia - will end you."

"Hmm. Very well," Pinkie Pie crossed her arm below her breasts as she held her half-empty glass with her other hand. "What about another one of these cocktail parties? Does anypony wanna have another?"

"Yeah, sure," Rainbow Dash replied.

"I could go for another," Rarity answered.

"Ah could, too," said Applejack.

"Me too," Fluttershy said.

"As can I," Twilight began. "This is actually way more fun than I thought it was gonna be. And boy - am I gonna sleep tonight! I'm so relaxed right now, despite the excitement."

Spike quietly entered the room without anyone noticing, a full tray of cocktails in his hands.

"Me too, Twilight!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. She leaned in closer to Twilight to whisper, "And horny."

"What?" Twilight asked, also in a whisper.

"Hor-ny," Pinkie Pie repeated slowly.

"Eww, Pinkie Pie! TMI!" Twilight gently splashed her friend in the face with her free hand. "I didn't need to hear that."

"Hear wat?" Applejack asked.

"Oh, nothing," Pinkie Pie blushed, scooting herself back to her original spot in the tub, faking a big grin.

"Pinkie Pie was just telling me how I simply must know how bucking horny she is."

Everyone but those two gasped. "Pinkie!"

"What? We're all thinking it. Don't tell me you're not all horny."

"Ahem!" Spike coughed. He outstretched his tray, pretending not to have heard that sexually intimate conversation.

"Oh, uh, Spike," Pinkie Pie began to prespire with humiliation. "How long have you been standing there?"

"You heard all that, didn't you, Spike?" Twilight asked.

"Yup," he said.

"I'm sorry."

"Eh. Here's your cocktails." He set the tray down on the edge of the tub. And started an egress. "I have one quick question, though: what does Pinkie Pie mean she's horny?"

"That's none of your cocern," she said dismissively.

"I'll tell you tonight after the party when we're alone, Spike," Twilight said. "In the meantime, I think it would be best if you just made your leave: go play with the Cutie Mark Crusaders or something."

"Aww, I've been doing that all day!" Spike whined as he parted.

"Your coloring book's in my napsack: and so are your crayons."

"Oh, boy!" Spike hurried out of the bathroom.

Twilight giggled.

"And don't worry," Pinkie Pie hollered, rising to her feet in the tub. "We won't invite you to the orgy!"

"PINKIE!" everyone barked.

Author's Note:

*I am well aware of the established (i.e. canon) location of a humanized pony's cutie mark. I know it's allegedly supposed to be on their flanks, or, in human terms, the side of their buttocks. But I always imagined if I had a cutie mark, that's where I'd want it to be. And if I use one of my play tattoos of a cutie mark, that's also where I'd put it. I'd have to tell you, because there would be no available visuals for it.