• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 309 Views, 3 Comments

Rarity and the Quest for the Bright Sapphire Gem - Eagerelo



In attempt to make a silk for a client, Rarity is captured by bandits. She is trapped under thier control until she gives them the Bright Sapphire Gem

  • ...
 3
 309

Ch.2

Then she saw, scratched against the walls, a trail of spikes claw's. Rarity followed the tracks out of the hotel room leading towards the nearest open window. She coolly, calmly inspected the area in great detail, and heard sounds coming from the outside. Running down the hotel's entrance, the bandits held tied to their backs. Rarity moved quickly though the hallway, adrenaline pumping throughout her body.

The chase had began, the bandits now aware of its pursuer, led Rarity into the shady alley. Before Rarity could catch up to the bandit holding spike, she was tackled to the floor by someone twice her size. Her struggles were no match compared to the strength of the stallion. She considered using her magic to free herself, with deep focus, Rarity levitated a large rock and smashed it down on the ponies skull. The stallion slumped on its side, exposing floating parasprites circling around his head.

Nearby bandits that heard the crash, rushed to the scene, and spotted the white unicorn. The knocked out body lay awkwardly on top of Rarity, she was not strong enough to push the body off of herself. She watched in horror as the bandits tied her up, they pushed a cloth to her mouth, making the mare slightly hazed and light headed. Rarity's last fainted thoughts pictured the bandits gently placing her on a cart carrying her away.

Waking in a haze, Rarity struggled to stand on her hooves, she observed her surroundings. She thought how this dungeon was similar to the diamond dogs when they captured her. The floor was wet with discolored mud, the walls were bricked, and the ceiling trickled dark brown water down to a puddle.

The unicorn felt helpless, she needed her friends more than ever, but she couldn't let Twilight know that Spike had been captured, the dragon would not be allowed to go gem hunting with her again. Rarity would have to escape with Spike on her own. She remembered the note the bandits left behind.

"Bring us the Sapphire Gem, or you'll never see you friend again" Rarity thought aloud. " What did they want with the gem, and how did the bandits know I was looking for it? I assume they know something about the Gem as well." Rarity looked past the iron door through a small opening big enough for a food tray to enter in. She spots a ring of key's by the cell's door.

"Silly brutes, don't they know a unicorn has magic powers" Rarity snorted as she levitated the key to the lock, eventually unlocking it to free herself. Rarity knows better than to just barge outside exposing herself to all those nasty ponies, she needed a plan. "These ponies are not familiar with magic, I have the upper advantage with my spells, or I can seduce them." Rarity thought of the foreign stallion she used to buy her clothing, take her to expensive tricks, and fancy restaurants. their relationship could have lasted longer if she did not find out the other mare he went out with at the same time.

"The Irony" Rarity huffed. If she was going to have any chance of getting out of there she is going to catch one of the bandits alone.

Author's Note:

I want to apologize in advance for not posting stories sooner. I have been busy with school, work, the usual drill. This chapter is incomplete but will be completed soon, in like two days soon. I have another story called Lifeless Soul coming out but it needs editing. I hope to finish that story in a short time. Thanks guys for looking at my stories, and I love you all