• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,809 Views, 95 Comments

Archonix's scraps and bits - archonix



Scraps, ideas, deleted scenes, stuff I might work on, or won't work on, or might throw out to others if they're interested.

  • ...
4
 95
 1,809

PreviousChapters Next
An inscription on a pedestal

Sometimes to get a little realism in a piece of art you have to create a far bigger picture than you end up using (in a metaphorical sense as well as a literal one). They call it worldbuilding. There's an inscription in this ask blog that was added for a little bit of fanciness, but I wrote a lot more than was actually included in the image because, well, I'm like that.

And now here it is. Because yay!

Originally it would have been in Latin, but the wife was busy.


To the glory of Celestia, Almighty, Victorious, Quencher of Discord, Bearer of the Solar Orb, Ever Undimmed, Light of Life, Eternal Source of All Things, Saviour of Equestria, who vanquished Chaos and Despair, who brought Harmony upon our Tribes, who United our Lands, who Sealed and Set our Borders, who brought unto us Safety and Prosperity, who Ended all Suffering and Strife, who Deposed the Kings of Old and restored Justice, who Freed the Moon and Stars, who brought forth Light in Darkness, all Praise be upon her, all Adoration unto her, let her Light Shine upon us, let her Mercy rest upon our Backs, let us Honour and Praise her, Behold her Might and Power, her Glory and Strength, Behold her Beauty and Wisdom in all things, Behold all that She has done, let her Glory be written upon the Stars, let her Law be written on the Sun and Moon, let her Will be written on the Earth, let not her Burden fall upon us and may She reign from now until the End of all Things.

PreviousChapters Next