• Published 19th Mar 2013
  • 823 Views, 5 Comments

Resurrection - Silverstreak



With the discovery of an ancient race Equestria slowly falls apart as three little fillies are thrown into the middle of an ancient war.

  • ...
5
 5
 823

The Dream

Sweetie Belle shifted under the blanket of her bed, not wanting to get up, not wanting to wake back in that...wait, bed? Sweetie opened her eyes to see her room back in Ponyville. Ponyville! Sweetie hurdled herself out of the bed, tossing the blanket to the floor, and found that she was in her room in Rarity's Boutique.

"W...w...wha....how?"

A mirror atop a desk caught Sweetie's attention. As she approached she saw a pony who, if you looked at her, wouldn't even be allowed in the Boutique. Her mane and tail were about three inches long, her face dirty from sweat, oil, and a few specs of blood. Her whole form was covered with scars, all healed. Sweetie turned her body to the side, looking closely at her cutie mark. The microphone brought forward the memories of the day she got it.

Pinkie had just landed in Appleloosa, the Crusader, which at the time was unnamed. Made Sweetie and her friends stare with amazement. She, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Snips, Snails, even Twist, had all gathered to see what Pinkie had asked them there.

"So!" Pinkie said while wearing a giant smile on her face.

"Are...are you sure you want us, Pinkie?" Twist seemed to want to hide in her skin.

"Well of course! I got to get you guys in the know how to fly this thing, then we can get a bigger one invite all our friends and have the party on the fly!" Pinkie rolled on the dirt, laughing at her own joke.

Sweetie found it sad that's the only real thing she remembers from that day, other then singing so long and loud that she had the entire team standing in awe. A figure stood to the right of Sweetie in the mirror. As Sweetie stared at it, it was her back before all this happened. Her curly main and tail, her smooth white skin, sweet innocent eyes that saw the world as another adventure. Sweetie held back a tear for her lost childhood, and her lost of the bond she had with Rarity. The image faded away revealing a door in the back. Sweetie turned to see her room gone, replaced by a hallway. She looked back to see the mirror gone to, replaced with a wall. The wall started pushing Sweetie closer to the door. Sweetie dug her hooves into the floor trying to stop her forced approach to the door, with no avail. The door opened as Sweetie approached it, a blinding light followed by Sweetie stopping, she listened carefully for any noise, nothing. Sweetie opened her eyes to see no room, no hallway, nothing but endless water a few inches below her.

"It's alright Sweetie, nothing will happen to you."

Sweetie spun on all fours, facing the figure who spoke. A figure that bent light to give it shape.

"Who are you? What are you? What is this place?"

"I am Ilos. I am a memory of a dead race," Walls rose from the water, surrounding Sweetie and Ilos, "and this is a memory of a lost soul."

Tanks appeared from the floor, wires and tubes contenting them to the ceiling. All were opened and dark, except for one. A figure approached the tank wearing a suit of armor. Sweetie couldn't make out the face of the figure, but she knew it was a human. The silhouette was tall, rigid, and smooth. The tank opened the glass door, water spilled onto the floor, the figure inside fell to the floor barely catching itself before it hit.

"Do you know me."

The thing on the floor looked up to the thing standing.

"You are my creator, my blueprint, and my enemy."

The thing on the floor stood up on two legs, Sweetie could tell them apart due to the first one wearing armor, and the second one was naked. Sweetie was just glad she couldn't see them very well.

"Do you understand my goal."

"You want to destroy the delta beacon that's disappeared. You also want to protect the life on this planet. To prevent it from being like your world and the world of the Vero."

"Good."

"Why make one of me."

"Because we are equally matched. You have my DNA for your model, you have my experience and fighting skills."

"And you think that if you couldn't find the beacon, then I could."

"No. I believe that you can live longer then me, and that you have a certain attachment to the beacon that will let you know when it's uncovered by the local life."

''And you believe that they'll find the beacon."

"It's in their nature. They're drawn to the unknown.''

The scene dissolved back into the water, leaving Sweetie alone with Ilos.

"What was that?"

"A memory."

"A memory..."

Darkness surrounded Sweetie, leaving her floating in an empty space. Ilos spoke in a faint and distant voice.

"In due time Sweetie Belle."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apple Bloom watched the Imperial airships come and go from New Canterlot from the window in her 'room'. Apple Bloom sat waiting for Blueblood to call her up again. It's been over a week since Blueblood call her up to his room, Apple Bloom couldn't remember how many times she's been called up over the past few weeks. At first it was a near hourly thing, then it became daily, and now weekly. The door opened revealing a Royal Guard standing in the door frame.

"His Excellence request your presence."

He didn't even wait for Apple Bloom to respond before he closed the door. She knew it wasn't a real request, that was just a formality. Apple Bloom turned from the window walked into the bedroom and put on the only outfit that she had in this terrible place. She hated putting this thing on, not only did it feel tight around her belly, and made her neck irritable, but she felt just ridiculousness wearing a maid outfit.
Apple Bloom noticed two new things when she walked into Blueblood's room, one there was a bunch of computers and wires, and two no Blueblood. Apple Bloom didn't care if she had to wear the maids outfit all week if she could have that week with no Blueblood, not that Apple Bloom wanted him dead, just removed from power. She knew the routine, dust the furniture, wipe the windows, replace the bed sheets, vacuum the floor, and mop the bathroom. Apple Bloom knew it took her about three hours when Blueblood was here, but today it was only about an hour. She figured when someone wasn't in the room mumbling, plotting, and looking at you weird every time you walked in, time seems to fly by, and to her surprise, she even cleaned the bathroom. Apple Bloom looked at the clock.

"Only 4:27! Wow I need to...."

The doors blew opened as Blueblood slammed his way in. Apple Bloom didn't know what put him in this mood, but she knew it had something to do with her. He marched towards Apple Bloom, making her back up into a corner trying to make herself as small as possible. When he was within reach of her, he raised his hoof, bringing it down into Apple Bloom's face, causing blood to trickle out of her nose.

"How did you contact that thing!"

"What th.."

Blueblood brought his hoof down again, making the blood run thicker.

"Who did you contact!"

"I..I didn..."

Blueblood beat her three more times, each time making the blood run thicker out of each nostril, and a river of tears run out of her eyes.

"Don't lie to me! I know you had to of contacted someone! Was it your friend Scootaloo! Or was it some other pony! Answer me!"

Apple Bloom could barely hold back the tears and pain in her voice to speak.

"I..I..."

Blueblood lifted Apple Bloom with magic, opening the doors to his bedroom. He threw her onto the bed, chains magically appearing around her hooves and the bed post, locking her in place.

"I...I...I don't..."

"You don't know what's happening?"

Apple Bloom just nodded fearing the anger in Blueblood's voice.

"What's happening is that some creature is destroying city after city, and the only thing connecting it to us is you and your stupid little friends!" Blueblood beat her some more, aiming for the gut instead of the face, "The signal on your fighter ship was that of the creature found to be the destroyer of Appleloosa, Tara City, and now New Ponyville!"

Apple Bloom grew numb at these words, barely feeling the beatings that she took. New Ponyville was destroyed by the creature that destroyed Appleloosa and Tara City! Sweetie Belle was in New Ponyville, did she escape? Is she safe? Is Scootaloo safe? Apple Bloom didn't want to think about it, but if the creature...no it had no reason to attack them, they didn't do anything.

"You are as annoying as your bloody sister. You won't give me the answers I want, and she won't stop giving zapapple fuel to the Lunar Forces."

Blueblood looked over Apple Bloom, watching her struggle against the chains, desperately trying to get away from him. She didn't understand, no one understands, except the humans. They had wars just like the one he was having now, forces fighting for control of the people, but they didn't have his place, they didn't have to fight four different forces at once, but they did take control when they won, they took what they wanted. He moved to the bottom of the bed glaring at Apple Bloom. She was the piece he needed to remove, but he couldn't just kill her, not like the humans described in their stories. No he couldn't kill her, but he could destroy her, remove the one thing she could never get back. Sweetie was being retrained. Scootaloo was being hunted. Apple Bloom needed to be shattered beyond repair. Blueblood looked into Apple Bloom's eyes, a beast had awoken from within him, and Apple Bloom could see it in his eyes. She tried to escape, rattling the chains, opening her mouth to scream, but Blueblood kept her quiet by stuffing a ball in her mouth. She could breathe, but she couldn't scream.
A frantic knock came from the door.

"Your Excellence it's here!"

Apple Bloom saw Blueblood open the door, ready to shout at who was behind it. When he was interrupted by a light pink mare with cherry blossom hair wearing a white nurse outfit, was kissing him so tightly Apple Bloom thought she was trying suck out his soul. The nurse raised a hoof to Blueblood's shoulder, still kissing him deeply. When she released him, he stood frozen from what Apple Bloom thought was shock, but he didn't move, he just fell onto the ground unconscious. The nurse moved to Apple Bloom's face, blocking the only light in the room. Apple Bloom franticly tried to escape, wishing that Blueblood would wake up, or that those red armor guards would appear out of nowhere. No one came, and she couldn't scream. Apple Bloom felt several different points of contact with her head, her eyes opened on their own command. She could see the blue lights embedded in the pony, just like those creatures that took the mid-west of Equestria. A needle came towards her left eye, Apple Bloom tried to force her body to move, or to shut her eyes. They all ignored her commands.