• Published 19th Mar 2013
  • 823 Views, 5 Comments

Resurrection - Silverstreak



With the discovery of an ancient race Equestria slowly falls apart as three little fillies are thrown into the middle of an ancient war.

  • ...
5
 5
 823

Lost

The two pony shuttle hovered just above the tree tops. Both stallions looked over the edge of the craft through the branches as best as they could, searching for their target as the shuttle slowly moved forward. The pilot took control and began spinning the blades back up to full speed. The sun broke through the clouds, reflecting off their dull gray armor before they went speeding off into the distance. As the leaves began to settle, Apple Bloom peeked out from the cover of roots, listening for any sounds that would alert her of others. Apple Bloom crawled out of the protective roots into the canopy of leaves. Silence ruled until the creatures of the forest returned to their daily task. Apple Bloom took a moment to recollect herself, and the path that she took to get here. Apple Bloom twisted and turned trying to find at least some form of direction.

"Dang it Apple Bloom. What did ya get yourself into?"

Apple Bloom could barely hear her own words, but she felt as if she had just yelled them. The forest noise remained to that of the animals. Apple Bloom breathed a little easier, and after a few moments deiced on a direction to move towards and hoped it would take her back out. Not that this forest was dangerous, well not the first part of it. Apple Bloom flew over this forest before, she even lived next to it for most of her life, but that was back before the artifact ruined that life. Still all the same the Everfree Forest was still a pretty dangerous place the further you go in, or beyond.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scootaloo threw another chair at the stallion/creature thing.

"Stay away from me!"

"Scootaloo, please!" The chair crashed against the radio, "I'm the real Silverstreak..."

Silverstreak turn to met one of Scootaloo's hooves into his face.

"Lies! All lies! First Blue Moon, now Silverstreak! How do I know you're telling the truth!"

Scootaloo continued to pound Silverstreak with her hooves as he blocked his face from her continued on slaught of rage and terror. Silverstreak pushed Scootaloo off with his hind legs, rolling over to get back up Scootaloo noticed the blood flowing from his back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sweetie Belle looked back up the hole that lead into the cloudy sky. The sound of violence had been replaced with rain falling onto the ground, and the last few paddles of the ponies forgoten in the water below. Sweetie Belle saw the light of her magic arua before she felt it wrap itself around her, and lifting her up. Sweetie Belle wasn't new to levitation, a basic unicorn spell, but she was new to lifting herself over a long fall into nothing by her own will. Sweetie kept her eyes focused on the hole she was heading towards, and only after she had placed all four hooves on the ground did she breathe. Sweetie Belle breathed heavily has the rain began to soak her wet as could be.

"Now I see why Scootaloo likes it so short."

Sweetie Belle flipped her mane so it fell towards her back and not in front. Upon the return of her sight, Sweetie Belle's attention was immedently directed to the strangest ship she'd ever seen. A huge wingspan accompanied by a large body gave the impression that who ever flew that thing demanded respect. Sweetie Belle was about to move forward for a closer look, when a presence behind her gave her pause. Something powerful was behind her, Sweetie could feel it. She turned her head around to see a giant of a creature looking down upon her with something in its arms that had a small beam of light pointed right at her. The figure stood about six feet, covered in metal armor from head to feet, upon which it stood on two. Its face was hidden behind a helment, but Sweetie could feel its gaze come down the object it held in its arms. Practaly shaped like a long rectangle, it had two holes at the end pointed at Sweetie. Sweeite Belle lowered herself to the ground as low as she could go, hoping to blend in or sink down below the stone walkway. The creature lowered it's arms confirming that Sweeite wans't a threat to it, and continued forward moving towards the ship. Sweetie Belle watched as it got aboard, made the blades on top of the wings spin and fire spurted from the bottom, and lifted off the ground spinning in a 180, and left the airspace. Once the sound of the ship left, Sweeite Belle noticed two figures leave the New Ponyville R&D department. A pegasus and one other pony that Sweetie couldn't see. The pegasus took the other pony into it's hooves and left in a south ward direction, leaving Sweetie Belle all alone.

"NO WAIT! COME BACK!"

Sweetie ran all the way towards the building that was once her prison, entering it in hopes of finding anyone else inside. All that greated her was a blood bath. Bodies slewn everywhere, blood reaching the ceiling. Sweetie Belle vomited for the second time inside that building, the first being when the doors first open to let her out, but now, now it was worst. Sweetie turned to leave when the face of someone caught her attetion. Doctor Hooves, right there just in front of her cell, his face looking directlly at her with all life gone from them. Sweetie Belle moved towards him, being careful to step over the bodies of other ponies, until she was right beside him. Sweetie's eyes began to fill themselves up with tears, even after she had believed she couldn't cry anymore. The Doctors was missing half his throat along with his blood spilled on the floor and on Sweeite's hooves. First Pinkie Pie, Twist, Snips and Snails. Then Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Rarity and Doctor Hooves. Sweetie Belle wasn't sure how much more friendless she could get. The I.D. Badge on his chest drew Sweetie's attention. Using magic Sweetie Belle lifted the badge up to her face.

"Captian Hooves, Quick." Sweetie put the I.D. down, "So that your name, Quick Hooves."

Sweetie let the tears flow down her checks like rivers, remembering when she asked Rarity about his name.

"Of couse not Sweetie Belle. His names not really Doctor Hooves."

"Then what is it?"

Rarity stopped sewing her new dress and put a hoof to her chin.

"Hmmm. You know I can't really remember, we gave him the nickname Doctor because he spent most of his time as a filly trying to be a doctor just like his dad."

"So what happened?"

Rartiy continued to sew. "Well a few months before you were born a pony broke their leg, and when he attempted to help, he passed out. Turns out he couldn't handle the sight of blood all that well back then."

"So you didn't stop calling him Doctor, even though he wasn't?"

"Well he couldn't really help in a hospital, but he could help with little things, like when a certain little filly got the flu."

"But that doesn't answer my question."

Rarity lifted the dress up and onto a manican

"Well we just got so use to calling him doctor that it just stuck."

Sweetie Belle walked back outside to the reletless rain, watching as the blood ran off her hooves and down the street. Sweetie Belle walked in a random direction not sure of where she was going, but she just had to get away from all this lost.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She opened her eyes bringing herself back into the forest as Apple Bloom continued on forward, unaware that she was watching. She could feel the presence of the others lying in wait on the other side of the forest, guarding the last spire, or so they thought. Eventually the second one would be discovered, but he would know about long before she would. After all he had all the technology left to him from their last creator, but she had all the mental ability, and a purpose that outlasted his. She lifted her hoof to her face and changed the color from a light pink to light grey, her cherry blossom hair to a indigo shade.