• Published 24th Dec 2012
  • 2,299 Views, 21 Comments

A Dash of Faith - joshibirdy37



Dash had always wanted to join the Wonder bolts; but not always for the most professional of reasons.

  • ...
2
 21
 2,299

What Lies Ahead

Hey guys! Tried to get this up as soon as possible, Sorry if it is a bit short i did not have a a lot of time, being Christmas and all...

But i hope you like this chapter! i have a good idea on how i am going to continue this...

Feel free to give any suggestions on how you think i should continue, i might just do it!

~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh...umm...hey Soarin..howa..how are ya”

Rainbow said trying to act like they had not just spotted her eaves dropping

“Well hello there...miss...aaa?”

Soarin searched his mind for the name of this odd mare but to no avail

“Rainbow, Rainbow Dash! The fastest! Most!...”

Dash stopped herself once she realized who she was talking to again.

“haha sorry...”

“Oh I don’t blame you for boasting, I’ve seen you in action, and you can certainly handle yourself in the air!”

Rainbows cheeks were now as red as the apples on the trees in the distance.

“Yeah... if you two are done, we have practice to get started on”

Spitfire spat, less than happy about the mares sudden appearance

“oh yeah, sorry Spitfire, If you will excuse us Miss Dash we do have a lot of work to do today, as much as I’d love to stay and chat-”

Soarin spoke with some remorse

“Oh no! I understand! I was just on my way...”

Dash said cutting Soarin off, remembering how she was just then discovered.

“Stupid! How weird must he think you are... hiding in bushes like a psycho...” She thought

As she turned around and outstretched her wings as to take off she heard something that nearly floored her.

“I was going to ask if we could continue this chat later, at Sugar cube corner. Around 6pm?”

Rainbow near burst with excitement

“I’d love too! *cough* I mean, sure, why not, I’ve nothing better to do...”

“Awesome! I’ll be looking forward to this evening Miss Dash”

“As will I!”

Dash shouted as she flapped her wings and took off.

“That could not have gone better!”

Rainbow screamed when she got out of earshot.

Realizing that it was almost noon and her job was still to be done she hurried off to ponyville to get it done as soon as, that’s if she didn’t want to miss her date with Soarin... wait, was it a date?

Dash thought for a moment... of course it was! He asked her to meet her somewhere, alone!

All there was to do now was clear up the cloud around ponyville and wait for what she hopes will be the best day of her life.