• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 684 Views, 31 Comments

Demon Within - BlackBolt



Scootaloo has a friend with her...herself/Self Conscious...but what she doesn't know is that her friend has a secret within. Can Scootaloo stop the madness on her own? Read to find out!

  • ...
5
 31
 684

Chapter 5

Scootaloo was walking towards Town Hall when Vinyl appeared in front of her. "What is it now?!" Scootaloo asked in an annoying tone. The prank she had pulled on her was not funny in any way or fashion.
"S-Scootaloo! I feel weird..." Vinyl sounded scared. "I'm not falling for that trick..." "I promise it's not!" They reached Town Hall now and waited. As they walked in a banner hung from the entrence: "WELCOME BACK ADVENTURERS!" The reason Scootaloo was at Town Hall was obvious, she was waiting for Pip to return. "Vinyl's figure shifted and for a second looked like a strange demon, then looked like her, but only with a slightly different style and cutie mark. Unlike her flaming, black wheel it was a single streak of purple lightning striking a black rimed orange wheel. After that moment of flash she was normal again. "Vinyl you can stop now..." Scootaloo was startled by the suden change in Vinyl's shape. "Foolish pony" she replied in a dark, evil tone. "All those memories have earned me a disguise!" The shape that once was Vinyl disappeared and wAs replaced by the false Scootaloo. "W-who are you! W-what did you do to her!" Scootaloo should have believed Vinyl. "Her? Ther is no more her just me! You foolish ponies are all I can disguise as.. Well now let me tel you who I am." The voice of the strange new commercial changes and sounded exactly like her own. "I, am the Ändern Dämon. Now to tell you what I do. I take the form of ANY creature I chooses mind. Once intake control you have to follow a few rules or else there are consequences." Scootaloo was listening and looking around for help. Hopefully a priest or something. "What do I need to do.." Out of luck no one was around. "If I get hurt. It hurts you. If you commit suicide, you don't go to pony heaven. You go straight to the void." It had an evil look on its face. Scootaloo didn't know weather to call it a girl or boy. "T-the Void?" She also had no clue what the void was. "The Void is a place of nothing but darkness. You can't see anything, feel anything, or do anything. You exist outside of time and space floating endlessly through nothing!" She looked around again and saw a guard walking with one of the newly invented gun things. "HEY!! HELP!" Scootaloo yelled out, but before she could rush over to the guard something hard hit her head and she was knocked out.

ᏯᏜᎦᎦᏜᏯ

BlackBolt woke up the next morning, RedSky still beside him. He placed a small kiss on her forehead as he got out of his bed. He looked at his laptop and realized that the page for that demon was still up, he closed it quickly and realized that he still hadn't found the thing. He ran out the door and web feared the Town Hall to inform Mayor Mare. He slowed down to a slow trod as he neared. He trodded inside and ended up passing Scootaloo along he way. When he got inside he asked a guard where Mayor Mare was. The guard, surprisingly being polite, showed him to her office. He went into the office and Mayor Mare was siting in her spinning desk chair, laced around the edges with sapphires. "Excuse me ma'am but I have come to inform you of something that I believe it threatens out town." She turned around. "Continue" "I had felt a small hint of something strange the day of my return." He paused. "Why didn't you come to me then? I could have sent a letter to the princesses then, but you wait till now? Why?" BlackBolt looked at her and stayed as calm as possible. "I had forgotten about it until now ma'am. I am sorry." She turned back around in her chair. "I'll send word to the princesses of this suspected evil in our town. Since the mane six are away we are vulnerable, very. You are dismissed, BlackBolt." He walked out of the office and the guards led him to the front door and one of them have him a gun. "What's this?" He asked the guard cautiously. "It's for your protection, since few come here all that do get one of these. Just pull the trigger and it launches a bullet out of this end. Line up the sights for better accuracy. Oh and one last thing. It tends to kick a bit." BlackBolt looked at the thing carefully, then put the strap around his neck and one wing. As he walked out the front door he herd a small cry for help. "Hey! Help!" He turned around but saw nothing. He started trodding towards where he herd the cry but saw nothing. It puzzled him greatly. "Hm...that's strange." A weak voice that sounded familiar was herd in the distance. "Please, h-help. AHH!" A smacking sound rang through the darkness. "Silence you!" Another voice but it sounded the same. BlackBolt was completely contused now, but decided to head into the darkness to find out what's happening.

ᏯᏜᎦᎦᏜᏯ

RedSky woke up on BlackBolt's bed alone. She got out of bed only to fall to the floor in exhaustion. She got back up again and stretched out as much as posable. She went to the living room only to find BlackBolt's laptop open, but turned off. She didn't know what to do. They lived near Town Hall, all they really had to do was go out back, jump the fence, and there was the back door the the place. Randomly she herd somepony in the back, behinds the fence talking. The strangest thing was that she was talking to herself. She went out side to listen to the conversation. "...need to do.." Silence. "T-the Void?" More silence. "HEY!! HELP!" There was a soft thud and then more silence. After a short period of time a striking familiar voice from the other side of the fence. "Hm...that's strange." She kept her muzzle shut so he couldn't hear her. The voice was herd again. "Please, h-help. AHH!"another smack noise. BlackBolt's steps were herd on the other side but got softer as he wen on. She unlatched the back gate quietly and followed his footsteps into the darkness.

Author's Note:

Here's a small tie in chapter. I had no idea how to continue so here's a tie in!