• Published 15th Jan 2012
  • 1,737 Views, 25 Comments

Smile - thatguyfromkfc



All Pinkie has ever wanted is to make her friends smile.

  • ...
5
 25
 1,737

Pinkie Pie (Short)

The pink party pony stared up at the rainbow that had just formed overhead. It had been 3 days since Rainbow Dash's death. She hadn't come out of her room for the whole time. After the storm Pinkie was forced to move into a hotel until Sugarcube Corner was rebuilt. A small tear formed in the corner of her eye. She had tried not to cry but she couldn't. The tears kept coming back. Her best friend was dead. No more pranks. They had so much fun together. She took her eyes off of the rainbow and turned round sadly. She couldn't help but cry. She had known Rainbow Dash for so long. They had pulled great pranks together. A sad smile appeared on Pinkie's face as she remembered her. It was over now. She could never replace Rainbow Dash. She was a great pranker. Pinkie got up and walked towards her Party Cannon. She opened a cupboard and went to sit back on the bed. Her party days were over. She looked back at the cupboard. Or were they?

BANG! The previously bare table was now covered with a brightly coloured table cloth and balloons. Pinkie smiled to herself. Rainbow Dash would be proud. She wouldn't want Pinkie to be sad. That's just not...well...Pinkie! Pinkie continued firing the Party Cannon until the whole room was brightyly decorated. Streamers hung from the walls and each table was decorated with a brightly coloured cloth and some balloons. The whole room was one giant party! Pinkie smiled even more now. It was time to party!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Notes: I apologise for the shortness of this chapter. Longer chapters coming soon!