• Published 9th Dec 2012
  • 1,402 Views, 22 Comments

But I'm a Monster? - Bloody Blackness



A monster, that used to be a normal guy, ends up in a land with talking ponies?

  • ...
37
 22
 1,402

Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Twilight was studying the sky, admiring the beauty of the stars and the moon. As she looked at them, she thought about her friends and how lucky she is to have them. She loved all of them; Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbow, and Spike. Generosity, Honesty, Laughter, Kindness, Loyalty, and... um... I guess Spike would be Greed-but that's beside the point.

“Its a nice night to stargaze,” she said to herself as she setup her large telescope. She was watching the stars through the scope when something passed her sight, she took a step back to see what that could have been. She can see something falling out of the sky, she looks at it through her telescope to see a creature engulfed in red and black flame. The flaming creature is headed towards the ground headfirst, it seems to be peacefully unconscious as if the fire that covers him doesn't hurt at all. “what is that thi-,” she was cutoff by the impact of the falling creature. It had landed in a forest, “oh no, the Everfree, I should check to see this is about,” with that said she goes to round up her friends just in case she needs help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gale's not doing so hot at the time, he's in the middle of a 20 feet crater in the forest. And if he's not mistaken he just fell from the sky... THE FUCK!!! “What the hell, when did I fall asleep, when did I end up in the sky, and when the fuck was everything so colorful,” as he starts to stand he smells something coming his way. Out of nowhere these wooden wolves jump out of the brush, they made of wood... 'fuck it' with that thought almost as if on Que one leaps for me. In the blink of an eye, wooden beasts is in half and Gale's right hand is covered in blood/sap. The wolves back up, they didn't even see him move. He smiles, “good, I needed frustration to get rid of.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I telling you girls, I've never seen anything like this, so watch out,” Twilight warned her friends as they walked to the crash sight.

Rainbow looked exited, “I wounder it is, I hope it's looks as cool as you said, Twilight,” Rainbow exclaimed, thinking of it looked like.

“Am a lil' creeped out at th' thought of that there monster yu' tolled us about, I mean a red an' black flamin critar (KO you know what, I can,t do it. I'm sorry, it's hard to type AJ's accent. Just imagine it) I mean a red and black flaming creature, sounds to me like bad news,” said Applejack.

“Yes I know, but that's why we need to go take care of it,” Twilight said with determination, then the six came to a clearing in the trees made by the impact.

What they saw shocked if not frightened them. A creature standing on two legs in the middle of the crater, dead timberwolves all around him ling in they're own blood/sap. The creature had two arms of which were bathed in sap, he had one hoof (foot) on a barely breathing wolf's head. He was just looking at it, then with a sickeningly wet crunch... he crushed it's head.