• Published 2nd Dec 2012
  • 1,271 Views, 24 Comments

Portal to Equestria - ThePerfect10



What happens when you cross Divergent, The Hunger Games, and Ponies?

  • ...
13
 24
 1,271

Where am I?

I thought I woke up. But my dream has leaked into reality. I have no idea where I am, except its overly bright. I know I'm not inside the Dauntless compound. So where am !? I look to Tobias, but I can't find him. All I see is this green and red thing with a cone on its head. "Tris?" He says. I know that voice. It's Tobias, I know it. "What the heck?" I frown. "What happened to you?" I may be going to 7 fears again in my fear landscape. "More like what happened to you!" He looks at me with a frown. I'm really confused now. I look down, expecting to see me, Tris, but I don't. I see gray hooves. I think they loosely resemble what I've seen in my history textbook. I lift one up. It's me alright. I look around. The thing next to me has the tattoos that Tobias has on his back, but only on his legs. The Tobias thing is looking over at me quizzically. "Where are we? What are we?" I'm confused and scared. All of the other factions think that Dauntless are fearless. That's not true. "Maybe those guys can help." Tobias points over to some other things that look like what we turned into. "Wonder what faction." I mumble. We walk-Or should I say trip, in my case. I've never walked with 4 feet.

"Peeta. Where in the name of Panem are we. Peeta?" The green one with the braid said. "Katniss, I have no clue. We'll be okay though." The orange one with the bread on his flank says. What was his name? Oh, yeah. Peeta. I cant say I like Peeta's name. It sounds an awful lot like Peter. "Where are we?" Tobias speaks up. "I thought I was already insane." Katniss said. "What faction do you come from?" I say. May as well get to know them. Peeta squinches his eyes. "Faction? What an odd way to say districts." I open my mouth to speak up, when this purple cone head thing shows up.

"You made it! I thought my spell wouldn't work!" She beamed. "Greetings. My name is Twilight Sparkle. I know you may be confused." She pauses. "You've come to this place for a reason. But first, I suggest you read up." Twilight's cone thing lit up with a purple glow. 4 brochures with the same glow float up to us. I take one in my hoof. Suprisingly, the hoof worked just like my hands. I sat down and leaned against Tobias. On the front of the brochure, a smiley face sun beamed at us and the rainbowey words glittered. 'Welcome to Equestria!' I opened up the brochure.

Welcome everypony! (The native's equivalent of everybody) You have arrived in the magical land of friendship, Equestria! Instead of your kind, you have been changed to ponies. There are 3 kinds of ponies here, to prevent havoc spreading and Lyra Heartstrings having a fit. All help to maintian a happy, healthy society. Next to that, there showed a plain pony with the label 'Earth Pony' next to it. Another showed an earth pony with wings, a 'Pegasus.' It also showed a cone pony, a unicorn. For some reason, I got reminded of the factions.

Earth ponies may look plain, but they are the most important sector of our society. Earth ponies have a way of communicating and working with animals and plants. Earth ponies generally have great personalities. Pegasi can fly, and can control weather. It's easy to lazily fly, but speed flying and trick flying take great athletic abilities. Unicorns can do magic, but it takes lot's of studying! Hope you have a great time, here in Equestria!

Huh. So that's where, and what I am.