• Published 2nd Dec 2012
  • 3,292 Views, 202 Comments

An offer you can't refuse... - The Psychopath



A don becomes a small unicorn foal and becomes briddled by the unexpected

  • ...
10
 202
 3,292

My mind adrift

My head hurts. I don't know what happened. Was all that a dream? Maybe I was lucky enough that the bullet missed any vital areas in my brain. Yes. As rare as that may be, it happens. Either way, my whole body shouldn't be aching like I was compressed by a steam-roller. I feel like my heart had stopped for several weeks, and, just now, started up again, coughing up dust and backed-up steam. Blech. I can't see shit either, and I can't move. Whatever I'm on feels comfortable, smushy even. I try to wriggle my legs out of this predicament, but it doesn't work. I can't seem to be able to do anything at all. I even feel so weird, like I shrunk or something. Oh? Something picked me up. It feels like whoever did that is panicking. They must be a giant if they could lift me up so easily. I haven't been watching my weight lately...damn lovehandles. I can hear them saying something like "Where's the princess?" or "Has anypony seen where this came from?". "Princess"? "Anypony"? oh great. I landed in hell. Ow! Hey! Watch it up there. I may be in hell but you'll still feel my fists.

My aching body continues to bounce around everywhere until I feel myself cradled by something. Whatever demon it is, it certainly is enormous. Whatever those damned beasts are saying, it's too muffled to hear properly. There's too much noise around, kinda like a brouhaha. They sound all panicky...if that's even a word, and I can hear some heavy metal clinking and clanking with conviction. They come to a sudden halt, suggesting that they want to take me. Whatever. I'll pay for the sins of my family if they do not have to suffer their own. Suddenly, I'm blinded by some sort of light. I literally feel my body heating up almost immediately. I didn't notice it, but I was freezing and soaking wet. As I put my hands in front of my face, I realize that I'm missing my fingers, and this doesn't help when something pushes my arms away. I continue to shy away from the light, but my eyes gradually adjust, and I find myself face to face with some big nosed, white creature with really long, pastel-colored hair. My poor eyes widen in shock.

"It is a child." she says. It's apparently a woman with...purple eyes."How did it come here? Did anypony see it being taken to the castle?"

There's a pause. I can't move my head...so...

"I see." She looks back at me."Look at you. You're just precious. Goochycoo." She starts to poke at me with her hoo...did she just say "child"?

"Lady, get off. You don't know who you're dealing with."I warn her, but my jaw drops. I babbled strange words. I sounded like a baby!

"Awww. He's so cute!" she squeaks, breaking my ears.

"Princess, perhaps it's best that you give the child to us? Your sister is ready to return to her own quarters. If you are given treatment of this child, it will not help your work today. You have a meeting with envoys of the Minotaur tribes."

She frowned and looked very disappointed. "Lemme go already! I can already feel my mind drifting into something naive. Lemme go!" I waddle my arms everywhere and begin to cry involuntarily.

"Ohhh. Shhh. Shh shh shh shhhhh. Calm down. It's okay." she said as she...nuzzled me. That actually feels...good...

"Guard." she says with conviction.

"Yes, Princess?"

"Begin searching for this foal's parents. It seems to be a newborn. Check for anypony who came to the castle during the storm. Afterwards, we'll try more...useful methods."

"Yes, M'am." he says, and I can hear him running away.

The "princess" looks back at me, and I look back at her, snirfling and with watery eyes. Another tear drips from my right eye and I'm partially blinded by a small spark of light. She seemed to have flinched as well.

"Hmmm. You seem linked to the stars. These yellow lines across your fur and mane could mean something as well."

She starts to think, but so do I. Fur? Mane. I'm a horse now?! This has to be a dream.

"Perhaps you would be better off with Luna."

"With who now?"

"But Princess, your sister seemed pretty furious once we showed her the damage that little thing did to her room."

"I know, but this will be a great oppurtunity to give her a better image to the general public and give her a sense of responsability."

"Is that why you let the foal pee on you?"

"Huh?"

"...I must say that this was unexpected. I thought I was going to lose bladder control when I reached my fifties."

She looked at the yellow puddle at her feet than back at me in horror.

"Ah. Somepony come clean this up while I go do some personal grooming. This little one also needs cleaning. It certainly needs some cleaning as well. I'll...take him with me. He needs to be presentable to my sister."

"Yes m'am." whoever said that...said...

She then began to walk, her hooves(if I understood this correctly) were making lots of noise on what I assumed was a floor with white tiles. I couldn't see anything but her face and that irritating smile on it. What has happened to me? What will happen to my family? She started to hum a tune that, with her voice, seemed very soothing and was making me very drowzy. I yawned a bit, which she seemed to find cute because she made a kissy face and did the "My pwecious!" thing. All I know after I fell asleep, in my own urine no less, was me being awoken in a hard panic after being dipped into hot water of a shallow level.

"Gah! It's so hot! It's too deep! I thought it was shallow. Gotta get out and figure out what's going...on...My hands..."

It seems that I'm now a horse, or a pony, whatever these things call themselves. My fur is now a night blue but with a lighter tone, and looking into the mirror far away, right behind that gargantuan, I could see that my hair was now a mane, and it was a cobalt colored-hue, and there were these strange yellow lines glowing on my face and across my hair. A bad feeling began to creep into my stomach, and I turned around to see a tail, occasionally flopping in the water on its own. I was lifted back into the air by unknown means, like if I was in space. The princess moved towards the faucets and opened the valves to put in some more water, along with her pouring some bubbly soap in there as well.

The princess sighed in satisfaction as she slipped into that gigantic tub. I had paid no attention to the fact that my dirty...wrapper had disappeared after she took it off me and placed it on what look like a gray stone stool next to the brown door. Paying closer attention to the scenery as I was being lowered into the foam, I took the advantage of the disbelief of the situation I still had in order to scan my surroundings. The room itself was enormous, and the tub I was in looked more like an enormous round hot tub. A few sinks surrounding by a horrid pink velvet fabric twisted into...roses. I HATE roses!

"Now, into the water little one."

"Brrrah! It's hot!" I squeaked. I swallowed some of the water and coughed a bit.

"How pwecious! Now then, let's rub this soap behind your ears. Stop struggling. There we go. Oh! Come to think of it, I haven't checked whether you're a boy or a girl."

She actually levitated me higher just to see my gender?! Crazy horse.

"Ah! A colt. Hmmm. Luna has always been somewhat of a tomcolt..." she said as she put a hoof to her chin.

"Still more to clean. We need you to be nice and proper to present you to my sister." she said with a smile before lifting me with her forelegs and doing that smooshy crap I've seen so far.


(Narrator transition)

The once feared don was now being carried to Luna's room at the highest floor of Canterlot castle on the back of the sun princess. Even though he tried squirming his way out of his predicament, he could not, as he was held down by a great force that he still couldn't figure out. He felt like he was going to hurl as he bounced up and down on the princess' back. Nothing but white brick walls, and a few decorative ornements such as armor and stained glass graced his eyes during this traverse. Finally, with a huff, they both stopped in front of a blue colored door with a crescent moon carved into it. The princess knocked on it and pushed the door open.

"Luna?"

"Yes, Celestia? What is it?"

(Adone transition)

Despite the immensity of this pony's rear, I managed to turn myself around to see that this room was actually pretty nice. However, the pony right in front of this white one seemed furious of my prescence here as it seemed that she was starting to bare her teeth at me.

"Is that what destroyed my room?!"

"Luna. Hold on."

"No! I won't have it here!"

"Come with me outside of the room. We need to talk."

"Why?!"

"NOW!" she shouted as she stomped her hoof onto the ground. I could've sworn the tiles cracked underneath the pressure.

Anyways, they both left the room, and the one called Luna slammed it after glaring at me. Welp, I'm on a huge comfy bed that's blue and looks like it's covered in stars. This room was freakin' dark too! I could barely see the walls themselves, but I was already certain that they were all covered in tapestries demonstrating the constellations in the sky. There were even a few telescopes and other astral instruments on the opposite side of the room. Now that I think about it, I'm all alone, despite the YELLING those two were making. I start to panic and begin tapping my forehaa...hooves against eachother as my situation begins to seep in. The walls begin to smash themselves around me, and I back up against the mass of pillows at the end of the bed as I start to shake like a glass of milk on a fist-slammed table.

"Calm down, Adone. You're linked to wolves. You shouldn't be afraid. Ohhh. But I'm a pony now! How?! Why?! I have hooves! I don't know how to walk anymore! I'm a baby too, and I feel siiiiick. What am I going to do?! How am I going to reach my family?"

"You needn't worry about that any longer little colt." a familiar bellowed through the room, and it put emphasis on 'colt' as it chuckled.

"What did you do to me, demon?!"

"I'm not a demon. Hell, I ain't even an angel! I'm a Fae that works as the transitioner of the rebirth portion of Purgatory."

"I thought you were going to return me to my world and allow me to comfort my nephew after what he saw."

"Oh. Your nephew is dead. Sorry." she finishes in a mocking tone.

I feel anger and sadness well up inside me."TEll me what has happened to him, or else..."

"Watch the tone there, buddy. Hold your horses? Pffpbth. Let's say that I omitted something important about rebirth. Obviously, you're sent into another world, but it requires a hundred and ten years to happen. Your nephew is dead."

"Wh-what? He isn't in--"

"Yup. He's...currently being raped by a demon. Ewww. Awwww. Whoops. I shouldn't have said that. Silly me. Too bad. You couldn't save him. Big whoop. Have fun with your new life and do whatever don things you do...I don't know. I don't give a shit. Back to my FUN job."

It was so casual. She literally did not care. Everyone I knew as now dead, and my nephew...he was damned because of what he saw. I am...a damned creature of the devil. I drag everyone around me to hell, yet I remain. Nobody left...nobody...

(Narrator transition)

The two sisters returned inside the room, both still bickering about what Luna would have to undergo. All these rantings were stopped firm as a loud crying noise slammed both mares' in the ears. The little colt had broken out in tears. Luna could somehow sense his pain. Solitude, anguish, the feeling of helplessness, and, most importantly, the feeling of losing something so dear to you that the world could fall apart at any moment. Luna looked shocked and cringed as if hit by something. She looked at a sad Celestia who gestured towards the baby. A little gulp, and the princess was off.

"Come on. It's...it's going to be alright. No need to worry. Ummmm." she looked back at her sister who shook her head."Uhhh. Come...hither?"

Luna picked up the colt by going under his forelegs, but he wouldn't stop crying. The princess looked back again at Celestia who showed a hugging movement. Luna sighed and remorsefully hugged the colt who placed his forelegs over her shoulder. He slowly started calm down, but continued to sniffle, and his eyes were as big as saucers. The colt was taken away from his resting spot in order to come face to face with Luna.

"It's okay now. I'm here. You needn't worry about anything anymore. I'll find you a perfect name, and I'll take good care of you. You'll see."

Celestia silently awwed as the colt showed a discreet micro-smile. Luna corrected this by hugging him even harder, and the foal reacted by resting his head on her shoulder, showing a puffy face that had just transitioned from sad to slightly happy.


The Fae watched from atop her desk and readjusted her newspaper as she placed her feet on the desk.

"Hmmm. 'Satan loses American Football match against God. Gets bitch slapped numerous times by the victor'...seems accurate. Huh? What is it now?"

"Am I in hell?" a male voice answered.

The Fae lowered her newspaper and looked at this man more accurately with anger and frustration, then she suddenly flipped her mood upside down.

"Ah! You?! I have the perfect place for you."