• Published 28th Nov 2012
  • 938 Views, 29 Comments

Rarity's Gem Collection - ChickenHooves



Applejack sneaks into the Carousel Boutique and she checks Rarity's gem collection.

  • ...
13
 29
 938

Chapter 1: Planning

"Applejack," a voice said cutely. "Y' gunna wake up?"

Applejack's eye muscles came to, and she opened her eyes. Her little sister, Applebloom, was nudging her slightly.

"The Zap Apples are coming later!"

Applejack jumped off her bed. She stared at Applebloom. The little filly had set her hopes up high on thinking that Applejack was excited and she'd help with the jam bottling. But, in reality, Applejack's mind was spinning with questions on how she'd kick dirt on the white unicorn she had saw the day prior.

"Maybe I should go in when she's going shopping," Applejack said out loud. "She always forgets to lock her door."

"Big sis?"

"Or should I get Sweetie Belle to let me in?"

"Hello?"

"Perhaps I could bring her into the Day Spa?"

"Sis?"

"Or maybe--"

"APPLEJACK!!"

Applejack jumped practically three feet in the air. A brown filly came in with a slightly curly mane that was a radient magenta. She was wearing a crimson cloak that had a yellow ensignia of a filly on a blue background.

"Hi there, cousin!"

Applejack turned around. "Hiya, Babs Seed. Made any new friends in Manehatten?"

"Yup," Babs grinned. "A girl and a boy. One that was called Necti Rine and one called Blak Berries..."

"That's great, Babs! Did they come with ya?"

"Well, they did but they are staying in the Hay and Stay Hotel, just past Sugarcube Corner."

Applejack opened her saddlebags up and put in all manner of objects, none that Applebloom and Babs Seed could see.

"What y' doin', sis?" the cream filly asked, whilst glancing at her cousin in the corner of her eye.

"Ah'm goin' somewhere, lil' filly."

"Where?"

"Ah'm gonna see--" she began. Should I really tell her I'm sneaking into Rarity's house? "...Ah'm... gunna go see Twilight... in the... theater, yeah, that's it. Great movie, heh..."
There's no way ah'm gunna see that movie ever. "Well, gotta go now. Bye, lil' sis!" she ran out the door frantically.

"But Twilight's a horrible movie," Babs said. "Why would she want to watch THAT movie of all things in the name of Celestia?"

"Ah don't know," said Applebloom. "But the look on her face makes me think she's lying t' me."


AN: I didn't mean to hurt any pony's feelings if you like Twilight. I just need a point in the story for an excuse.