• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 868 Views, 4 Comments

Journey of a Pirate - Goldenpirate



This is a tale about a pirate who came to a new world seeking adventure and fame.

  • ...
2
 4
 868

Chapter 2: A Strange New World


“Hey? You still breathing?”
I’m hearing other voice again this time it sounded like a woman, damn my head hurts like a bitch I can’t see anything due to my vision being all blurry.
“Hey! Come on dude wake up!”
Suddenly I fell a hand on my face slapping me silly, I rubbed both of my eyes as hard as I could.
“Alright! Alright! Quit hitting me!”
Luckily my vision was starting to come back, and I have a good sight on the gal who’s been hitting me. She was the strangest looking girl I’ve ever seen, she wore a sleeveless lightest blue jacket with a black shirts underneath, from what I could tell she wore black jeans and her hair was not so long but looked rainbow colored?
“Heh you’re awake.” She said with a look of relief, wait a minute why is she on top of me?
“Hey get off of me!”
“Alright man jeez, no thank you?”
“For what? For slapping m--“
Arg! Damn it what the hell happen to me? Why is my arm in so much pain? I took a look at my left arm and saw multiple cuts and bruises and a whole lot of blood was coming out.
“Oh man that doesn’t look good! We need to get you help!”
“No it fine, I’m fine. Hey where is it?”
“Where’s what?”
“A sack, it was a big sack.”
“A sack? You mean that thing over there?” She then pointed to the destroyed boat with the sack on sore.
“Hey what’s in there anyway?”
“None of your bloody business”
Luckily my legs were alright for the most part, but I was only able to limb my way towards the stolen treasure.
“Hey you shouldn’t being moving your hurt!”
“I’m fine I just need to get my treasure”
I limbed across the sore hearing the sounds of waves and the cries of the strange girl, I didn’t care, all I need now is to get my gold and run away as far as I could. Suddenly the rainbow haired girl came out of nowhere in front of me.
“How the-“
“We need you to get you to the hospital right away! Come on.” She grabbed my hand with a tight grip I then slapped her hands away from mine.
“Get away from me!”
“Stop being so stubborn!” she said grabbing my left arm as hard as she can.
She was surprisingly strong, so strong she was able the lift me in the air. Wait what!? Holy crap I’m flouting! I looked toward the strange looking girl to see that she was the one holding me in the air she also was having a hard time trying to carry me.
“How the bloody hell are you doing this!”
“Duh I’m a pegasus.”
“Huh a pegasus? You mean those winged horses? But you look noting like a Horse!”
“It’s not horses it’s ponies! And no I’m not a pony I’m a hybrid!”
“A hyb-“The second I was about to say that we both fell right to the ground.
“Geez you’re really heavy, you should cut on whatever you’re eating.”
Just then I look towards her and what I saw was horrifying, she had wings, real fucking wings. It was a transparent blue, I could see right through them, not only that but they were as big as human arms.
“Hey you alright?” she said scratching the top of her head.
“Just what the hell are you?”
“Like I said I’m a pegasus, a hybrid.”
“Hybrid, But you look noting like a pony?”
“Well duh, we evolved from ponies.”
“What do you mean evolved from ponies? We evolved from monkeys!”
“Evolved from monkeys? Did you ever take grade school we evolved from ponies. Any filly knows that.”
Ponies, fillies, pegasus, and hybrids! This was all way too much for my head how could people evolve from ponies? It not possible, Arg! I can’t tell what’s worst, the intense pain I’m feeling from my arm, or the whole pony hybrid thing?
“Alright fine we’ll go with your idea, but please let me get my treasure and I’ll go to the hospital with you. Sound fair?”
“Yeah I guess so, fine then go get your stupid sack.”
After I got my treasure I followed the strange girl to a long trail, the trip was long and awkward. From what I could get from the land was the trees were oddly very tall, and animals were also odd looking. Just were the hell did I end up was it because of whirlpool I sucked in too took me here.
“Hey buddy I forgot to ask you your name?”
“My name, oh yeah my name is Roger Sliversten.”
“Huh weird name, my names Rainbow dash nice to meet you.” She put out her hand a handshake.
“Rainbow dash? And you say my name is weird?”
“What is that supposed to mean!?”
“I don’t know, I wonder?
“Your get on my nerves pal! Why are you even holding that heavy sack anyway! You’re really hurt, you shouldn’t even be moving at all!”
“Huh, didn’t know you care?”
“Jeez I try to be a good civilian and I end up helping a smart ass.”
“I didn’t ask for your help anyway.”
“And if I didn’t you’d be dead by now.”
She’s right, if she hadn’t shown up to find me I would be dead by now.
“….Your right I’m sorry for being so stubborn.”
“That’s much better you can now keel and kiss my feet if you please.”
“Don’t push Rainbow.”
“Heh heh can’t blame me for trying?”
Annoying as she is there was also this cute side of this girl, but first I need to know where I am, and where were going?
“Hey Rainbow could you tell me where I am? Also where are we going?
“Well were in Equestria, also were going to an old friend places.”
“Wait I thought we were going to the hospital?”
“It too far away, but don’t worry my friend is really good with healing animals.”
“But I’m not an animal?”
“Oh quit complaining, it’s the closest thing to a hospital I could think of.”
Well it’s better than noting I guess anything to get rid of this damn pain in my arm, but I still can’t get over the fact that she has wings. It’s the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen and I’m a pirate, pirates see weird shit every day.
“So tell me does everybody have wings like you?”
“Well no only people with the pegasus blood. But don’t worry there are other types of hybrids here too.”
“What do you mean other types?”
“Well there are the earth ponies, pegasus ponies, and unicorn ponies.”
“Unicorns, you mean those horses with horns sticking out of their heads?”
“For the last time its horses its ponies!!!”
“Jeez alright, didn’t know that was just a big issue.”
“Calling our ancestors horses is very disgrace full!”
“I’m very sorry.”
Rainbow dash then turn her back towards me and kept walking on the trail, man I must have really offended her, but then I got a closer look at her. I notice she had a strange tattoo near butt, only female pirates have those, could she be a pirate?
“Okay we’re here.”
“Huh What?”
We stop by a small cabin near a tree, and outside it was a girl with a yellow dress with long pink hair and pink transparent wings.