• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 631 Views, 1 Comments

The Meeting of Gal - galthespacepony



A mysterious pony has ended up in the life of Luna and Celestia who is he exactly?

  • ...
 1
 631

The New Evil

Luna couldn’t believe what was happening her sister was in front of her while she was in chains to a wall. The white alicorn looked at her little sister in shame, and then she laughed. “Hahahaha is this how my sister is ended? Left rotting in the jail cells of the dungeons? Poor poor Luna, I hope you can last down here ha-ha. Celestia laughed as she walked up the stairs out of sight. Luna sat there in awe she couldn’t believe it. Her sister left her and now she’s in the dungeon. The longer she sat there the longer she got sadder and sadder until she started to cry. It felt like hours until heard someone talk to her. She looked up and she met the similar but mysterious Gal. “Luna what’s the matter, why are you crying?”

“Oh gal, she said as she choked. My sister I think something is wrong with her. She locked me in the dungeon and left me here. When did she start doing this? When did she thought thinking evil? Gal sighed and looked at the little blue alicorn. “She has touched the dark crystal.”

“Dark Crystal?”

“Yes, it has been locked in the basement for the longest time. She was waiting for someone to open it so she can use it to get rid of you and rule Equestria by herself. That way she would gain more love from the people and they would love her and not you.” Luna thought about the orb she was looking at before. Now that she opened the doors she realized that it was her fault her sister was like this. She shouldn’t have been curious. She looked at Gal “So can you help me get out of here?” He nodded and he summoned his magic. The door to Luna’s cell opened and she sprung out of there so happily. Gal told her to walk with him and she will help her escape and stop Celestia’s evil scheme. Well get the evil spell off of her from the Dark Crystal. Gal told her that the orb was there since the time of their parents rule. The crystal was made by an evil sorcerer that was jealous over their rule. Before he could activate it though he needed someone who was evil. He tried and tried to look for someone to help him but no one could. The king and queen found out of his scheme and banished him to the darkness all around him. The king and queen locked it up in the castles basement hoping that no one would touch it again. For the next person to touch it the person would turn evil and want everything for themselves. “Celestia must have accidently touched it when she tried to move it.” He said as they reached an ominous room. Luna looked at the center of the room and found the mysterious black crystal. “What are we doing back in this room Gal?”

“Well for the curse to be broken a close sibling to the user has to touch the crystal and try to fight the darkness.”
“Why can’t you do it, you’re her brother she said.”
“Yes I am her brother but we are not close, you’re the only one who can do this.” Luna looked at him then looked at the Dark Crystal. She wanted to touch it to save her sister but she didn’t know what would happen. She looked at Gal and he nodded at her. Even though she only knew him for a little bit she could trust him right now. After all he did save her from the cell. Luna walked up to the crystal; the hair from her coat was standing on end. She picked up her hoof and looked at the orb. She stood there double thinking what she was doing. After some time has passed she put her hoof closer to the orb. Closer, closer, closer, then she touched it. Dark electricity zapped her. Luna could feel something happening to her. She was getting larger, taller than her normal form. Gal watched smiling, he knew what would happen and he was happy to get his revenge. Dark smoke went everywhere, and then came an evil laugh. A laugh that would make ponies spines tingle. Luna looked at herself smiling. Then she yelled in the air. “NIGHTMARE MOON IS BACK!!”